Your body starts rotting the moment you turn 18

Void

Void

Bronze
Enjoy your biosuit while it lasts, youngcels. It's all downhill from there.

Collagenchart

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lorsss, Mr manlet, Deleted member 616 and 7 others
its over for 19cels like me

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, born2shitforced2wipe, Anon and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, mikeock, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
fuck I turned 18 a while ago, knowing it will only get worse from this point is fucking suicidefuel

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I am way into my 20s, it is indeed over.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I look the same as I did at 18. 25 now.

Melanin is amazing

• +1
Reactions: mikeock
Made me have another existential crisis, lol.
I look the same as I did at 18. 25 now.

Melanin is amazing
People in my family tend to look young even until our early or late 40's. I have an uncle who is 47 and is still a PSL 6.5 (and 6''7-6''8 wtf).

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Made me have another existential crisis, lol.

People in my family tend to look young even until our early or late 40's. I have an uncle who is 47 and is still a PSL 6.5 (and 6''7-6''8 wtf).
My draw back is that I'm shorter than 5'9

My draw back is that I'm shorter than 5'9
I've noticed on average that tall men seem to be less attractive when it comes to the face (there are exceptions like my uncle of course). Also, I've noticed that shorter guys seem to age better, this might just be a coincidence, but it seems to be repeated quite a lot for it not to be.

Time to collagenmaxxing

over 18 = death

I've noticed on average that tall men seem to be less attractive when it comes to the face (there are exceptions like my uncle of course). Also, I've noticed that shorter guys seem to age better, this might just be a coincidence, but it seems to be repeated quite a lot for it not to be.
C8912FB7 322F 4D64 A8FC 95F9A8FE521A

This guy is 7 ft talk about giga

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground, mikeock and forwardgrowth
Facial bones and frame develop until 25 though. Bones > skin.

25 is peak.
25 is peak if you have high igf-1 levels to begin with. 20 is where it ends for most of us

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2227
a lot of it is genetics and being healthy. Also rough skin isn’t neccessarily bad if you look masculine enough.

I'm already 18.

View attachment 176589
This guy is 7 ft talk about giga
Mirin' the height, only flaw with being this tall is that you will have constant day to day struggles (getting in any vehicle will result in a dent in the roof). Or the fact that you will have joint issues as you age (if you already don't have them, that is).
25 is peak if you have high igf-1 levels to begin with. 20 is where it ends for most of us
What's igf-1?
I'm already 18.
Apparently we're "doomed." :LOL:

Tbh if you descend from hairloss or hardcore aging right after or around 18, you just have bad genetics

Your body is still developing until 25, after that it’s gradual decay tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie and RAITEIII
Its the opposite where I live
Would red light therapy+dermarolling+sunscreen+retinA be enough to combat the plummet?

14~17 is peak, stop coping all of you guys.

I knew it was over when on the midnight of my 18'th birthday I heard the collagen reaper sharpening his scythe outside my bedroom door.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, sorrowfulsad and WhatToDo
just be ten forever theory

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
It decays from the womb, bluepilled cuck

Its the opposite where I live
Would red light therapy+dermarolling+sunscreen+retinA be enough to combat the plummet?
I don't know much about that. @Aesthetic @facemaxxed @SayNoToRotting (I don't know if you know anything about this, but asking you anyway).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
I don't know much about that. @Aesthetic @facemaxxed @SayNoToRotting (don't know if you know anything about this, but asking you anyway).
I know nothing about biochemics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Cope, i'm much better now than when i was 18. The only superior thing was my lips, everything else is better now... maybe hairline is worse

I don't know much about that. @Aesthetic @facemaxxed @SayNoToRotting (I don't know if you know anything about this, but asking you anyway).
I do know that sunscreen helps a hella lot with skin aging also vitamine D might also help and ofcouse skin care products like argan oil or coconut oil, doing all this as a routine will keep your collagen way up untill you are like 50.

Doing red light therpy and dermarolling will have their side effects from what i heard like infections etc

Although i am no expert on this topic myself

I do know that sunscreen helps a hella lot with skin aging also vitamine D might also help and ofcouse skin care products like argan oil or coconut oil, doing all this as a routine will keep your collagen way up untill you are like 50.

Doing red light therpy and dermarolling will have their side effects from what i heard like infections etc

Although i am no expert on this topic myself
bro I dont have argan oil can you rub it on me my man?

bro I dont have argan oil can you rub it on me my man?
Nigguh u really out here asking me to run some oil on you.. where do u want me to run it on :what::oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
It's 14 for women

• +1
Reactions: Wifeontheground
[/QUOTE

More mass means more cells means more division means more free radicals means more aging.

i am already in the ground

lifefuel for 17 cels