Your cheekbones aren't recessed, you're just fat.

Didn’t you say in one thread a while ago that your height stopped growing at an early age but your facial bones kept growing in your 20’s? Mirin transformation.
the before picture I'm using here isn't much older than two years, but yeah I've had additional growth past age 25.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx and FaceandBBC
does this not slow your metabolism down though? i can eat 1000 calories a day but i try to eat more since i feel like i wouldn’t lose weight faster because of it.
I don't bulk much higher than 15% anymore it's not like I have to cut for months.

how much did u eat and what was ur maintenance? u do cardio?
I cut at 3.5-4k depending on how steep.

no cardio just work.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Dude what the fuck, nice zygos

Can you make a pic on how to place Pdo for temple volume right above cheekbone

nigga you do NOT need to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
How’s your perception irl? Do random girls hit you up, do guys or randoms say you’re good looking?

Another orc classic
@Master please return him his contributor tag

DONT FORGET ABOUT BIG ASS MASSETERS JAW

when are you gonna make the thread about being a secret runway model bro????

I like you man but why not just show off your photos(nothing wrong with it) as instead of posting it through something random

Maybe you aren’t recessed but for others they probably are hence why they’re here and u know this. Same with with those weird posts on your reddit account with the good

Went from some white guy to slayer looking
from blonde chinese to blonde european.

nigga you do NOT need to looksmax
I probably had one of the best ascensions here but I've never shared it.
How’s your perception irl? Do random girls hit you up, do guys or randoms say you’re good looking?
I get asked out weekly at work despite being openly autistic and making no effort to hide it, men hate me for some reason they're always super uncomfortable.

Another orc classic
@Master please return him his contributor tag
I don't want it, give me mod so I can ban retards.

I like you man but why not just show off your photos(nothing wrong with it) as instead of posting it through something random

Maybe you aren’t recessed but for others they probably are hence why they’re here and u know this. Same with with those weird posts on your reddit account with the good
if I wanted to show off I'd post the entire photo not just parts that show a specific thing.

I posted it because dozens of people have asked for thread progress, I do not like posting my face, I don't want to be recognized by anyone nor do I care for e-fame else I'd start spamming shorts and reels.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: xayru, Feliezzx, Xangsane and 3 others
I get asked out weekly at work despite being openly autistic and making no effort to hide it, men hate me for some reason they're always super uncomfortable.
How about just walking around, do girls turn around and stare, try to approach you, or just put there head down

How about just walking around, do girls turn around and stare, try to approach you, or just put there head down
people stare at me in general due to my shoulders I don't know if they're looking at my face.

I get approached in the grocery store sometimes but not much while I'm in public besides at work.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and karpeltunnel
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, coisbhai, Orc and 1 other person
Dude i was wondering the same thing, def 2 fags
notice how it's the same retards with bad rep ratios crying in both of our threads.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, coisbhai and Clavicular
notice how it's the same retards with bad rep ratios crying in both of our threads.
Its a coping mechanism lol, anyone with success or looks with get the same replies on this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Feliezzx, halloweed, boss8055 and 2 others
centella helps, makes your skin look more reflective on pictures, I use it because moisturizer on it's own isn't enough.

View attachment 2988491

it might partially be the threads I got in my cheekbones but they don't add filler tier volume.
So pdo can give you better cheekbones?

im about 15% and im really struggling to lose fat.

i lost about 4kg over the past 2 months but look virtually the same body fat maybe 0.5% lower

its like a cant lose fat im decently muscular and whenever i lose weight i just seem to lose muscle exclusively what do i do?

squishy squishy to aryan

people stare at me in general due to my shoulders I don't know if they're looking at my face.

I get approached in the grocery store sometimes but not much while I'm in public besides at work.
by JBs or roasies?

"muh lighting muh its edited" even if that's the case OP's point still stands

if you are over 14% bodyfat you aren't looksmaxxing
I'm addicted to chocolate cereal

Thoughts on semaglutide?

this cant be
bro is literally a terramogger