‘Your Cock Is Mine Now:’ Hacker Locks Internet-Connected Chastity Cage, Demands Ransom

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
"Your cock is mine now," the hacker told one of the victims,

Hackers said they had taken control of the chastity belt and that they wanted around $1,000 (€824) in Bitcoin to give him back control of the device.

"Initially, I thought it was my partner doing that. It sounds silly, but I got a bit excited by it," Sam Summers

But when Sam called his partner and told her their safe word, he was shocked to find out it wasn't her. That's when he realised, to his utter horror, that he had been hacked.

Desperate, Sam sent the hackers the money they had demanded to unlock the cage, but even after paying them they refused to do so.

He was forced to try and open the device himself and went and bought a pair of bolt cutters.

He used them to cut open the cage, but the way he was holding his penis put it "in a dangerous spot," he said, so it was "very scary."

Despite operating carefully, Sam cut himself so badly he and his partner couldn't have sex for a month.

0_CELLMATE-CHASTITY-CAGE.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, incel194012940, Deleted member 15854 and 21 others
Some cyberpunk shit

• JFL
Reactions: Merćer
Pp locked

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Tales from Ritalincel's sex fantasies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 2632
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
so many threads about male genitalia lately, the gays are overtaking this site

LMFAOOOO

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23100, Deleted member 9670, wagbox and 1 other person
What lack of pussy does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
cocc

• WTF
Reactions: defaya
why tf am i getting doxxed

welp

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
"Your cock is mine now," the hacker told one of the victims,

Hackers said they had taken control of the chastity belt and that they wanted around $1,000 (€824) in Bitcoin to give him back control of the device.

"Initially, I thought it was my partner doing that. It sounds silly, but I got a bit excited by it," Sam Summers

But when Sam called his partner and told her their safe word, he was shocked to find out it wasn't her. That's when he realised, to his utter horror, that he had been hacked.

Desperate, Sam sent the hackers the money they had demanded to unlock the cage, but even after paying them they refused to do so.

He was forced to try and open the device himself and went and bought a pair of bolt cutters.

He used them to cut open the cage, but the way he was holding his penis put it "in a dangerous spot," he said, so it was "very scary."

Despite operating carefully, Sam cut himself so badly he and his partner couldn't have sex for a month.

0_CELLMATE-CHASTITY-CAGE.jpg
wtf lmao

• JFL