Your first love is your only pure love

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
This shit so fucking insane and it becomes truer as the years go by. When I saw my oneitis back in 2012, I immidiately fell in love with her. And it wasn't just sexual deisre. I legit wanted to marry her and spend my life with her.

I never had this feelings for any other girl. I have seen girls I wanted to fuck really badly. I wanted to fuck them in every way possible and do it everyday. But I didn't have the pure emotions I had for my HS crush. I didn't have any romantic feelings for them. Only intense sexual ones.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 24459, Deleted member and 4 others
This shit so fucking insane and it becomes truer as the years go by. When I saw my oneitis back in 2012, I immidiately fell in love with her. And it wasn't just sexual deisre. I legit wanted to marry her and spend my life with her.

I never had this feelings for any other girl. I have seen girls I wanted to fuck really badly. I wanted to fuck them in every way possible and do it everyday. But I didn't have the pure emotions I had for my HS crush. I didn't have any romantic feelings for them. Only intense sexual ones.

I made a bet with a friend that you'd stop making these posts after what happened with the Dutch girl. I lost that bet. I'm sorry that I did, for your behalf at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
But wouldn't that be ogre for you when you go to Greece and join the army? You will be virgin there too

• +1
But wouldn't that be ogre for you when you go to Greece and join the army? You will be virgin there too

I'm not a virgin lol
I made a bet with a friend that you'd stop making these posts after what happened with the Dutch girl. I lost that bet. I'm sorry that I did, for your behalf at least

But you have to agree that this shit is nuts.

• +1

I feel the same way about one girl. It sucks so much man.:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
yea but after you go back to greec3 you won't have a sex life : (

Dude, I can slay in Greece too.
I feel the same way about one girl. It sucks so much man.:feelsbadman:

I don't love her anymore. She is too far gone at this point. She is no longer 17 and virgin. That was when I loved her the most even though she was evidently EVIL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
I don't love her anymore. She is too far gone at this point. She is no longer 17 and virgin. That was when I loved her the most even though she was evidently EVIL
The one i like was a virgin last time we talked.

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Cope thread. Only low T cels feel like this.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
Have you ever had sexual interest from a woman? Or atleast did it ever seem that way?
Yeah but they were not my looksmatch and I wasn't attracted to them.

• +1
Yeah but they were not my looksmatch and I wasn't attracted to them.
Well then you dont have any experience to be talking about this tbh.

• +1
Well then you dont have any experience to be talking about this tbh.
Why? Just because I don't fall in love with every girl? LOL I rated his oneitis a 4 if I remember correctly, the same I would the girls that were interested in me. But that isn't the point here. Someone who is posting 100s of threads about his oneitis on an Incel forum everyday is low T in my book.

• +1

It's all about the serotonin and oxytocin bro. It all gets dumped into them and you can't do shit about it

• +1
It's all about the serotonin and oxytocin bro. It all gets dumped into them and you can't do shit about it

Oxytocin doesn't. Serotonin does. But yeah, it had to be dumped to that girl. JFL. Although she actually gave me a good lesson

• +1
Oxytocin doesn't. Serotonin does. But yeah, it had to be dumped to that girl. JFL. Although she actually gave me a good lesson
Well oxytocin is the love hormone so it stands to reason.

What lesson? The one w talked about in pm?

• +1
Well oxytocin is the love hormone so it stands to reason.

What lesson? The one w talked about in pm?

Yeah, but oxytocin is produced during sex which I never had with her so I'm good.

She taught me that emtoions hold you back and that as a man you have to be perfect.

• +1
ur considered like 3/10 psl by lookism l0l

I got 3 Tinder matches in Netherlands with my worst pictures and only 1 line of bio

• +1
that doesnt change the rating
It means that the rating is BS. Lookism are high inhib autists with low T. They would rate my oneitis a 3/10.

• +1
  • +1

facts my sis went back to her first high school bf. (shes 30 now)

• +1
facts my sis went back to her first high school bf. (shes 30 now)

JBF is so legit. My oneitis claimed that she hated her first, but I'm sure she will get his babies in the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Swagwaffle
JBF is so legit. My oneitis claimed that she hated her first, but I'm sure she will get his babies in the end.
If you make her orgasm after taking her virginity she'll pretty much love you for life

• +1
If you make her orgasm after taking her virginity she'll pretty much love you for life

Idk about that, she didn't give me such detail. Besides she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit. "I cut him off because he wasn't my type", she probably has regretted it and wants his dick again and she is coping by fucking chads.

• +1
Idk about that, she didn't give me such detail. Besides she is a femoid and femoids are full of shit. "I cut him off because he wasn't my type", she probably has regretted it and wants his dick again and she is coping by fucking chads.
Most likely that's the situation. Most females will do this

• +1
Most likely that's the situation. Most females will do this

Of course bro. "Muh 6'3 fuck buddy", "Muh ONS with strangers", "Muh pretty boy FWB", all copes tbh tbh. All femoids are the same and JBF is scientifically proven. Sux that I tried to be that first at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
Exactly and they will always go back to him or a guy like him at some point tbh tbh

The man they trusted their virginity to, that is the man they liked the most. It's the most important sex a girl can have, there is a very good reason she chose him.

They can say whatever they want, that they kicked him out of their lives, they will eventualy try to get back to him. All these sluts that ride the cock carousel they just try to compensate for that first dick they had.

• +1
The man they trusted their virginity to, that is the man they liked the most. It's the most important sex a girl can have, there is a very good reason she chose him.

They can say whatever they want, that they kicked him out of their lives, they will eventualy try to get back to him. All these sluts that ride the cock carousel they just try to compensate for that first dick they had.
They're just coping because they can't have him so they go into a downward spiral and start jumping for dick to dick

• +1
They're just coping because they can't have him so they go into a downward spiral and start jumping for dick to dick

Exactly. They regret it very badly that they let him go that they start trying out different guys in a desperate attempt to find the best. But they never do, because noone can top the first, but they still keep at it.

Also, most of their oxytocian gets dumped on that first guy making it difficult to make relationships. My oneitis told me that her first was the closest she had to a bf even if she kicked him out in the end. And she coped by saying that she loves her fwb and shit like that.

• +1
Also, most of their oxytocian gets dumped on that first guy making it difficult to make relationships
Yeah once women start to have sex after their first partner, less and less oxytocin get released during sex. They're just chasing that high

• +1
Yeah once women start to have sex after their first partner, less and less oxytocin get released during sex. They're just chasing that high

And the more they chase it, the more the oxytocin they lose making it harder to get that high. They can talk all they want about being liberated and "muh I'm waiting for the perfect guy", "muh I never had a bf", "Muh fuck buddies", but we know that it's all cope.

They try to intimidate you with their experience but getting experience is easy to them. Getting that high from their first, they won't be getting that again.

• +1