Your height determines the size of your dating pool

Limerencel

Limerencel

No. 1 Looksmaxxer
Relationship between height and size of dating pool

• +1
Reactions: zainab and Deleted member 6401
I thought I was 170 / 5'5 for a long time. Turns out I measured it wrong or something and I'm 178 / 5'8 in reality.

A fucking dream come true, but in the end nothing changed, I was incel before and after that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Jhon Smith, xean and 2 others
That chart is bluepilled. It's assumes 6'6" men have the same size dating pool as 5'7" men.

In reality it increases linearly until 6'6" then stays at a high plateau. Anyone 6'6" will have 1000000x more potential dates than someone 5'7"

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, drop, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
I thought I was 170 / 5'5 for a long time. Turns out I measured it wrong or something and I'm 178 / 5'8 in reality.

A fucking dream come true, but in the end nothing changed, I was incel before and after that.
At least you won't be despised at 5'8 just ignored.tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

How do you measure so wrong you lose 3"?

• +1
That chart is bluepilled. It's assumes 6'6" men have the same size dating pool as 5'7" men.

In reality it increases linearly until 6'6" then stays at a high plateau. Anyone 6'6" will have 1000000x more potential dates than someone 5'7"
Yup I noticed as well

• +1
How do you measure so wrong you lose 3"?
I have no idea. It was always the same measure tape and it said 169 - 172. I did that for years serveral times. Maybe I still grew a bit from 16-20.
At least you won't be despised at 5'8 just ignored.tbhtbh
I was once invited in the park and there was some Stacy lite alawys telling me she is a bit taller than me. such sui fiel. there was a chad smaller than me aswell and they didn't mog him. Never with normies again.

• +1

I agree. I haven't yet tried to find the original study/source.
But I suspect it might be very old, or their methodology was flawed.
Other than that it was a good chart.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6401
Taller = bigger choice, because girls are taller nowadays

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6401
I wouldn't call the actual data or chart bluepilled unless the source directly stated that there was something that would imply bias. There are certain factors like there being less 6'7 men than 5'7 and women settling for someone under their preferred height that needs to be taken into consideration at the same time as the assumingly unbiased chart. Like we all know a slightly bigger man who looks exactly the same as a 6'0 10/10 chad would in most cases absolutely mog the statistically "Perfect" or "Ideal" chad.

• +1

178 is 5 foot 10

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 6401
Holy shit there is a new heightpill everyday.

• +1
178 is 5 foot 10
I use google to convert cm in feet or inch and it always shows something that does not seem to match with what I read on hight-related sites. Let's just say I'm slightly below average for a germanic breed. Heightism is fucking real, but I also saw "men" a lot smaller than me with gfs. But they always were as small as them or even smaller and never above 6/10 looking.

Fickhure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Deleted member 6401
According to that chart being 5'9 is better than being 6'4. Total bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
When looking at relationships height helps a lot: women want a big framed man to care for them and her/their offspring (if you're a beta provider this is even more so)

• +1
Wow, if you're 5'6" then every little inch above that does wonders.

But I wonder where this was made? For example, if you're from the Netherlands, men there are apparently averaging 6' already.

• +1
I could have sworn 6'2 is the GOAT height.

• +1
I use google to convert cm in feet or inch and it always shows something that does not seem to match with what I read on hight-related sites. Let's just say I'm slightly below average for a germanic breed. Heightism is fucking real, but I also saw "men" a lot smaller than me with gfs. But they always were as small as them or even smaller and never above 6/10 looking.

View attachment 11
This unit is just ft and not ft + inches. People in America use ft + inches when they are referring to their height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ecstasy
Taller is always better

• +1
I could have sworn 6'2 is the GOAT height.
You're likely right. I suspect this data was gathered a long time ago, possibly even in the 80s or 90s. Or maybe from a shorter country.

• +1
6'2 master race checking in. You don't have to be a freak to be attractive, although Fisherian Runaway allows giants to find success at times

• +1
I was about to become happy as a manlet, but then I realized that it was female one and not male one

• +1
Taller is better has to be supplied with good frame

• +1
I'm 17, and 6' 1". Might grow to 6'2" with my steroids causr they made me grow a cm last time idk. Either way, im totally happy at 6'2".

I wouldnt want to be taller than 6'2" no matter how many of you say its ideal to be 6'6". I just dont think thats the case. Surely, as with everything in life, there is an inevitable point of diminishing returns. If my experience comes to light, that point is around 6'2" to 6'3" max. Most women dont want a 6'6"-7'0" tall man, they just dont.

Having said that, the extremities on the taller side of the spectrum seem to far better than the extremities on the shorter side on the spectrum, despite both extremities having the same magnitude of difference from the ideal height.

Set 6'1" to ideal height. (Even if debatable)
Taller Extremity = +5 inches (6' 6")
Shorter Extremity = -5 inches (5'8").

- Its safe to say women prefer the 6'6" man over the 5"8" man.
- Taller > Short, but its more complicated than a y=mx+c straight correlation.

Somebody better fucking say "Hi IQ post".

• +1
Just be confident brahs

• +1
I'm 17, and 6' 1". Might grow to 6'2" with my steroids causr they made me grow a cm last time idk. Either way, im totally happy at 6'2".

I wouldnt want to be taller than 6'2" no matter how many of you say its ideal to be 6'6". I just dont think thats the case. Surely, as with everything in life, there is an inevitable point of diminishing returns. If my experience comes to light, that point is around 6'2" to 6'3" max. Most women dont want a 6'6"-7'0" tall man, they just dont.

Having said that, the extremities on the taller side of the spectrum seem to far better than the extremities on the shorter side on the spectrum, despite both extremities having the same magnitude of difference from the ideal height.

Damn, it's over for highIQcels.

• +1

Lmao I was the opposite, thought I was 5'10 forever, found out i 5'8 like last month.

• +1

178cm is not 5'8 bro, its 5'10, which is an inch over average.

Never under estimate the crucial importance of face, its more important and powerful than height. A 5'7 guy with a 9/10 face will have miles more success than a 6'6 guy with a 5/10 face, remember that because its reality. Yes height does help massively, but no amount of height can save a 2/10 face incel, even if he is 6'8, unless he comes across a foid that specifically has a fetish for height above all else on her list of requirements. FACE= KING!

Last edited:
  • +1
Is this study self reported? Because guys fucking lie about their height. I am 5'9 and i get guys who are shorter than me telling me to my face they're 6ft.

• +1

Im 6"6 and no one has ever told me im too tall this is retarded. Women may say they dont want men over 6"3, for example on suveys but in reality they like height up until its extreme, e.g. 6"10+

I am 6"6 and this is true, and its even true for anyone up to 6"3 or certain. For example, If I was standing next to my identical twin who was 3 inches shorter no girl would pick him.

I disagree unless we're talking for a husband

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Im 6"6 and no one has ever told me im too tall this is retarded. Women may say they dont want men over 6"3, for example on suveys but in reality they like height up until its extreme, e.g. 6"10+

Idk if thats completely true. Its just that perhaps they dont discriminate against being 6'6" or say anything at least. I mean, who tf insults someome who looms over them like a tower? But Nah, most women dont want a 6'10 guys. Most women would prefer if a guy wasnt over 6'4. Sure, being 6'6 is better than 5'6, but there is a point of diminishing returns. The ideal height is between 6'1, 6'2 & 6'3 are the ideal heights. Lets call it 6'2. (This is measurment without shoes obviously).

• +1
Idk if thats completely true. Its just that perhaps they dont discriminate against being 6'6" or say anything at least. I mean, who tf insults someome who looms over them like a tower? But Nah, most women dont want a 6'10 guys. Most women would prefer if a guy wasnt over 6'4. Sure, being 6'6 is better than 5'6, but there is a point of diminishing returns. The ideal height is between 6'1, 6'2 & 6'3 are the ideal heights. Lets call it 6'2. (This is measurment without shoes obviously).

true at some point (id say 6"6-->) you are starting to get too tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alcatraz
So 6'0 has the best dating potential? Lol

• +1
  • +1
I've started wearing 2 inch lifts to be 6'4-6'5 tbh

I might try out lifts for a couple of days just to see how it would feel. Im 6'0 atm and to go to the holy grail that is 6'2 would be nice. I doubt i would keep doing it though. And to get lifts at your height just seems strange, BDD a bitch im guessin.

• +1
I might try out lifts for a couple of days just to see how it would feel. Im 6'0 atm and to go to the holy grail that is 6'2 would be nice. I doubt i would keep doing it though. And to get lifts at your height just seems strange, BDD a bitch im guessin.
Yeah I see guys that are like 6'5 at my gym and feel very insecure

• +1
I've started wearing 2 inch lifts to be 6'4-6'5 tbh

Oh lord man really ???

You 6'3 man you already blessed! If any of the other 5'2-5'8 manlets find out your not satisfied at 6'3 and wearing lifts...

Isnt it hard to walk in them?

• +1
Oh lord man really ???

You 6'3 man you already blessed! If any of the other 5'2-5'8 manlets find out your not satisfied at 6'3 and wearing lifts...

Isnt it hard to walk in them?
Lmao it's a great height but I quite like towering over people.

If it is I'll get used to it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Lmao it's a great height but I quite like towering over people.

If it is I'll get used to it tbh
Be happy because people 6'5 and above take the biggest age pill and die of a heart attack. I still tower over people here at 183cm but I might try 2 inch lifts for my vans, whats the cheapest option and most subtle cause apparently when you walk it makes different sound and is uncomfortable.

• +1
Be happy because people 6'5 and above take the biggest age pill and die of a heart attack. I still tower over people here at 183cm but I might try 2 inch lifts for my vans, whats the cheapest option and most subtle cause apparently when you walk it makes different sound and is uncomfortable.

What country ya live in?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Depends on the demography. 6'6" is way high in the US.

• +1
6'2 is the sweet spot, and everyone frauds by 2 inches so 6'0 makes sense.

• +1
I have yet to buy ones that aren't annoyingly loud and clearly made for manlets...had to special order a bigger size lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
B-but I though 5'11'' was short for women nowadays

• +1
B-but I though 5'11'' was short for women nowadays

Its not that 5'11 is short, its just that its not tall enough to make you dtand out. You're in the "Meh its whatever, its okaay, but I wish he was a bit taller" kinda catagory.

• +1