Your height is literally just how much you grew with growth factors before your hormones were high enough to force you to not be able to grow anymore

dnr I stopped growing at 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, Deleted member 15854 and (deleted member)
I started puberty late yet still am giga manlet riddle me this
I never said that being a late bloomer automatically makes you tall. All it does is give you more time to grow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 2729
I never said that being a late bloomer automatically makes you tall. All it does is give you more time to grow
It was over for me before I was born jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Growth Plate
I started puberty at 14 but finished very late (23-24). I grew an inch after 21. I didn't start filling out til 22. I was 5'9 and 61kg at 21. By 24 I was 72kg and 5'10. I didn't lift weights or gain fat.

I was mistaken for teenager until 28 ISH.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 15854
It's over but at least you had so much time to grow

I joined this forum at early 15 on my first acc but I stopped growing months before
howd i have so much time to grow lol? im 5'6.5. second puberty growth spurt or its over for me

read dm bro:D
I started puberty at 14 but finished very late (23-24). I grew an inch after 21. I didn't start filling out til 22. I was 5'9 and 61kg at 21. By 24 I was 72kg and 5'10. I didn't lift weights or gain fat.

I was mistaken for teenager until 28 ISH.

howd i have so much time to grow lol? im 5'6.5. second puberty growth spurt or its over for me
because you grew until 16/17 which is normal to slightly above avg
I stopped growing at late 14

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
because you grew until 16/17 which is normal to slightly above avg
I stopped growing at late 14
its just delayed/stunted growth from hypothyroid i reckon from little to no iodine entire life coz shitty indian vegan diet

This is literally the basic science that just takes one google search to confirm and everyone with half a brain on this forum should already know

Height growth ends at the end of puberty. Puberty progression is induced by rising levels of male hormones

You have too much testosterone at the end of puberty which converts to enough estrogen that fuses your growth plates. This is why adults cannot grow anymore

The heights of castrated men (therefore no testosterone, and in turn, no conversion into estrogen) were very tall

They just had more time to grow. There was no "genetic limit" to stop them because their growth plates stayed open like their entire lives because they have no hormones to fuse them

There was no genetic limit to say you must only be specifically 5'10" JFL

Aromatase deficient men have normal testosterone levels, but face no aromatization therefore abnormally nuked estrogen levels, so growth plate fusion is signficantly and exceptionately delayed in such men as well

Abnormally short stature is literally a characteristic of all of those with precocious (puberty started in like elementary school) puberty

View attachment 1687259

The only thing that can make up for you going through puberty too fast or early would be having like abnormally and significantly above average growth hormone levels during your growing years or being aromatase deficient

FAQ

1. "Ok retard. Then why are people usually similar height as their parents?"

Because, usually, they would have the same hormonal profile due to genetics, and a similar environment to support those genetics

2. "Ok retard. What would cause one's hormonal profile to be different than their parents? What could cause early or delayed puberty other than genetics?"

There are a countless number of possible well known causes. Such as sudden brain tumors, acquired hypo or hyperthyroidism, acquired diseases, some third world situation, genetic mutations, or even infections, radiation exposure or the possible adverse hormonal effects of being critically underweight or overweight

FAQ over

@DrTony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate and Gestapo
Most fat kids i knew were tall aswel too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, datboijj and Growth Plate
I would think obesity should only be a serious problem for growth if you're in puberty, because then you would actually have a serious amount of testosterone being excessively aromatized into estrogen via a ridiculous amount of adipose tissue. This would either be more favorable or unfavorable depending on your genetically mediated aromatization rate

If you were so fat that you had woman tier tits, you probably fucked yourself

I can recall studies saying that fat children grow much more than the average child in their childhood while growing less than the average kid in puberty
Weird I was fat asf all my life but I’m 6’4. Would I have been a giant if I was healthy size?

2E8BAF1A 3D9C 42F7 8167 F05D1F52AEF8

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
You have to take into account HGH levels also, and the way that it intersects with estrogen.

I had extremely delayed puberty yet I’m of average height, 5’10/5’11. What would be the explanation? Most likely not enough HGH.

A better way to put it would be: your body has to produce the necessary amounts of HGH before puberty hits you aromatised estrogen and closes your plates.

Late puberty genes do not guarantee large height unless you also have early and strong HGH secreting genes.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If I was very fat at 12 but then rapidly thinned out at around 13 because of a growth spurt burning everything in the process, did me being fat at 12 affect my final height?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If I was very fat at 12 but then rapidly thinned out at around 13 because of a growth spurt burning everything in the process, did me being fat at 12 affect my final height?
No

How tall are you and your parents

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and GandyIsNormie
Shut up retard . Their arealot of factors involved especially in spinal growth. Obviously majority of people are as tall or taller than parents which most predictable outcome . Some are short due to short mom but there few where low nutrition and shit hormonal profile can stunt growth. U see how kids who are stunted due to low nitrinion have long limbs. U fag . Am not talking about idiopathic short stature. Its a lot more complex to just pinpoint a single thing as fact .

Body follows a ratio even with open plates u wont grow if u dont have those proportions forst like hand size , feet size , wingspan . And yeah am talking about 99 percent of population not some few outliers where growth is very complex . You guys oversimplify a lot of things. I saw how @FreakkForLife guided a lot of guys but these cringy teens here are low iq circlejerks with no logic and only same retarded arguments to throw around in eveey thread .retards like u just need constant validation to do something minimal.

HGH and Aromasin use by black pilled teens and pre-teens seems commonplace now, it will be interesting to see in a few years the success stories - or lack thereof.

Obviously it’s in my best interest that you all fail and get super cancer, but I can only sit back and watch.