Your height is written in your genetics, nothing else will help.

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
You’re wasting all your money on HGH and killing your mood with an AI for nothing. The tallest person in my entire extended family was super fat as a kid and still has bad gyno. He's like 6'5 and was growing all the way into college. I don't know enough about Strike's stack to comment, but lowering your E2 isn't going to get you taller. Just face it, unless your growth was stunted or you had deficiencies, you're as tall as you ever could've been.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Chadrapist and Good_Little_Goy
True I ate basically no vitamins or anything growing up and still 6'1. Am sub-human tho

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow, Deleted member 2658 and 3 others
all the people i know over 6'5 have gyno idk why

I have gyno too. This is lifefuel tbh, I am not alone
You’re wasting all your money on HGH and killing your mood with an AI for nothing. The tallest person in my entire extended family was super fat as a kid and still has bad gyno. He's like 6'5 and was growing all the way into college. I don't know enough about Strike's stack to comment, but lowering your E2 isn't going to get you taller. Just face it, unless your growth was stunted or you had deficiencies, you're as tall as you ever could've been.
i have gyno and i'm 5'8 bhai

• So Sad
Reactions: Warlow and Short Ugly and Brown
well no one truly knows how copey environment theory is or isn't, the smartest thing to do when you're in puberty is to do anything you can to become taller (within reason of course)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 1680
True I ate basically no vitamins or anything growing up and still 6'1. Am sub-human tho
Cope. If you ate vitamins you wouldn't be a manlet

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2909 and Deleted member 1400
i was a fat shit who was rotting inside growing up, but i still made it to 6'4, could have been 6'6

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
i have gyno and i'm 5'8 bhai
yeah
but short people should have gyno because its a sign of estrogen
high estrogen = plate closure
but most of 6'5 have gyno

Jfl did you even read my comment
Yeah I read every word. If you had better nutrition you might have ended up a respectable height

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2909, HighIQcel, GigaMogger and 1 other person
yeah
its not that simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
yeah
yeah my prenetal e was also high. i don't even look that high e tbh but i'm fucked either way. :(

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I was one of the tallest kids in primary school and middle school and then I got hypothyroidism and I remained almost 2 years without getting levothyroxine (the synthetic form of the thyroid hormone) till I turned 17 which is pretty much too late to grow taller...

• So Sad
Reactions: PYT
No height for my face
So I don't give a shit for height

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and goat2x
No height for my face
So I don't give a shit for height
Based
Why are so many Hollywood leading men (relatively) short? - Quora

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and manletofpeace81
  • +1
Reactions: ChestBrah and W0KESTMOTHF
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and Tyronecell
It's due to fucked up hormone levels. Extremely high estrogen and low T usually leads to tall stature, and high estrogen leads to gyno

• +1
Life will begin when I will be 4inches taller

3inches tbh

At least I don't really show sign of closed growth plates, my short stature is more in my whole life I was always short like under 25% percentile.

I've got like 1,5cm since I'm 17 and I'm 17.6 now, waiting for just one thing to start my already received cope peptides stack :)

My father was 163cm at 15 now he is 173cm

Last edited:
  • +1
3inches tbh

At least I don't really show sign of closed growth plates, my short stature is more in my whole life I was always short like under 25% percentile.

I've got like 1,5cm since I'm 17 and I'm 17.6 now, waiting for just one thing to start my already received cope petides stack :)

My father was 163cm at 15 now he is 173cm
you gonna be 5'9.5 imo

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
water

• +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000
you gonna be 5'9.5 imo

I doubt I would probably end at 5'8 IMO, any growth with peptides will reveal if I'm coping about my growth plates, if I get any decent height (I have for 3months actually) I will jump on 6.25mg Aromasin E5D and continue for like 9 more months

I doubt I would probably end at 5'8 IMO, any growth with peptides will reveal if I'm coping about my growth plates, if I get any decent height (I have for 3months actually) I will jump on 6.25mg Aromasin E5D and continue for like 9 more months
6.25mg Aromasin E5D
thats weak nigga
i do 15mg /day

• +1
  • +1
i just check the hair
hairgame still goin strong
no receding at all so im good

I could try to find back the forum, the studies, but basically I read somewhere that using more than 5mg of aromasin is basically the same as using 25mg aromasin for reducing E2, it shuts down the aromatase enzyme at the same percentage, for the same timespan, the cause of so high doses are for females with breast cancer that also needs to reduce E1.

I could try to find back the forum, the studies, but basically I read somewhere that using more than 5mg of aromasin is basically the same as using 25mg aromasin for reducing E2, it shuts down the aromatase enzyme at the same percentage, for the same timespan, the cause of so high doses are for females with breast cancer that also needs to reduce E1.
i read that study i think
and the minimum aromasin dosage to work is 5mg
but i might be wrong tho

• +1
ctory. " ctory. The endocrine effects of exemestane appear to be dose related and 0.5 and l mg are ineffective for adequately suppressing circulating oestrogens". .

• +1
all advices "to get taller" when i was a kid and later on were absolutely fake
like that "sleep 8 hours thing"
i remember in middle and high school my bullies were playing until 2AM and they totally mog me now

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 7173
suppression was seen starting at a 5-mg daily dose of exemestane, with a maximum suppression of at least 85% to 95% achieved at a 25-mg dose.

• +1
suppression was seen starting at a 5-mg daily dose of exemestane, with a maximum suppression of at least 85% to 95% achieved at a 25-mg dose.

Maybe I would need to rethink about my dosage, for the moment I will not using it anyways.

I could do 6.25ED or 12.5mg EOD and adjust.

I'm worried about crashed E2 hindering growth.

• +1
Not entirely true tho. If that was a real thing europeans in the 19th century wouldn't be so short. There wasn't no significant change in their gene pool in those 200 years AFAIK.

I know for a fact that pygmies have some genes that prevent them from growing to a certain degree, no matter how much nutrients or hormones they get. But I highly doubt anyone here has some kind of pygmy ancestry tbh.