Your height is written in your genetics, nothing else will help.

You’re wasting all your money on HGH and killing your mood with an AI for nothing. The tallest person in my entire extended family was super fat as a kid and still has bad gyno. He's like 6'5 and was growing all the way into college. I don't know enough about Strike's stack to comment, but lowering your E2 isn't going to get you taller. Just face it, unless your growth was stunted or you had deficiencies, you're as tall as you ever could've been.
nah enviromental factors are massive , my uncle and his kids are literally 7ft tall and they don't live in the west , their diet consists of organs , meats milk yoghurt and fermented vegetables which they have been fed since day 1 all of this has a ton of nutrients needed for growth n shit

Meanwhile I grew up on a typical western diet and got 6'6 (was 6'4 before trying out some heightmax shit) and had some diet changes too

Are u still gonna research strikes stack

It partially is. I already said thousands of times that height is 80% genetic.
Cant be bothered to link the site I usually do tbh. Just search it up.

Not true, Messi was a turbomanlet as a kid, but Barcelona's doctor gave him hgh which made him grow to a human height for football

Without hgh he would be almost a midget, he gained nearly 10cm

friend of mine had a dad who was 5'7, was literally just eating sweets, did no sports, had gyno, was overweight and still turned out to be 6'3. Why? His mom was 6'

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don’t know fam, my uncles a solid 5’8 and his kids are literally 6’5. Im already 3 inches taller than my dad plus I got a ton of time left to grow and the mans 5’8. Environment and nutrition is a factor as well if you play the cards right