Your Hinge Standouts = your looksmatches

I think hinge is secretly programming people to date their looksmatches
I don’t know how they would do that. I’m a programmer and that would mean they have a system in place to evaluate beauty. And I highly doubt that

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
I don’t know how they would do that. I’m a programmer and that would mean they have a system in place to evaluate beauty. And I highly doubt that
amount of matches for each profile
and of course they'd be scaled according to gender (e.g. a psl 4 woman with 40 matches in 1 day = a psl 4 man with 2 matches in 1 day)
then matched up

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
amount of matches for each profile
and of course they'd be scaled according to gender (e.g. a psl 4 woman with 40 matches in 1 day = a psl 4 man with 2 matches in 1 day)
then matched up
then you need to look at the matchcounts of you stacys and chadfishes and look if they match up.

Unless they employ people who by hand rate the ppl on hinge there is no way they have a system in place that evaluates the beauty of someone.

Standouts might be showing similar match count.

Test That. Should be simple to confirm by having one subhuman and one chad kn the same area.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
then you need to look at the matchcounts of you stacys and chadfishes and look if they match up.

Unless they employ people who by hand rate the ppl on hinge there is no way they have a system in place that evaluates the beauty of someone.

Test That. Should be simple to confirm by having one subhuman and one chad kn the same area.
I don't think people who work at Hinge hand rate users
I think it's match count
I'll log on to those accounts right now and tell you the match count

Makes sense. Hinge is suppose to be an app that helps people find a relationship, instead of an app that lets all women sleep with Chad, and every other guy get ignored.

I wonder if this means, we have a better chance of finding a girlfriend on hinge as a Non-Chad.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Xangsane
Makes sense. Hinge is suppose to be an app that helps people find a relationship, instead of an app that lets all women sleep with Chad, and every other guy get ignored.

I wonder if this means, we have a better chance of finding a girlfriend on hinge as a Non-Chad.
Mind you I saw no Chads on my Stacylitefish, but plenty of Chads on my Stacyfish.
I believe there is an algorithm in place:

Then the matchcounts are scaled according to gender

@noodlelover do you think those matches are looksmatched with the profiles described?

• Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
Mind you I saw no Chads on my Stacylitefish, but plenty of Chads on my Stacyfish.

@noodlelover do you think those matches are looksmatched with the profiles described?
I can't really tell, but it's closer to a looks match than the types of shit tinder and bumble lead too. This gives me hope for a better future, that maybe hinge type algorithms can become the norm, and girls will only use tinder and bumble for hookups, and too cheat on us when they're missing Chads.

I know tinder's algorithm rates people, but I think it only does that to service up all the women to Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Not knocking your theory. If anyone has enough data to evaluate beauty it’s tinder and hinge and that sort of apps.

If that can actually be confirmed that means they have some machine learning Algorithm that successfully can evaluate beauty. Sound a bit too good to be true. But maybe

I can't really tell, but it's closer to a looks match than the types of shit tinder and bumble lead too. This gives me hope for a better future, that maybe hinge type algorithms can become the norm, and girls will only use tinder and bumble for hookups, and too cheat on us when they're missing Chads.

I know tinder's algorithm rates people, but I think it only does that to service up all the women to Chad.
I hear a lot of people (both genders) complain that Hinge shows you unattractive people, and that you have to cheat the algorithm to be shown attractive profiles in your regular feed. The most attractive profiles are shown last. Your looksmatches are shown first, then unattractive profiles all the way to the most attractive profiles, in order of like/match count. Your potential matches that are shown on Standouts are never near the back if you're sub-Chad or sub-Stacy. More likely to be right in the middle.
They paywall the profiles you're most likely to match with on Standouts but you do see them in your normal feed after about two days.

Tinder does try to service all the women up to Chad (I see them bragging about bagging hot Tinder guys on TikTok) and on Bumble you would match with people who are above your looks level. On my Chadfish I'd get loads of women wanting to match with him on Bumble (even PSL 3.5 women) and on my Beckyfish she matched with some Chads but he unmatched immediately after she messaged him. this was last year.

Not knocking your theory. If anyone has enough data to evaluate beauty it’s tinder and hinge and that sort of apps.

If that can actually be confirmed that means they have some machine learning Algorithm that successfully can evaluate beauty. Sound a bit too good to be true. But maybe
I do think Hinge has an algorithm where users of both genders are ranked and scaled accordingly, and of course match/like rate is correlated to beauty.

• +1
I was trying a little experiment over the past few weeks on Hinge. I used the following profiles to conduct my experiment:
  • PSL 7 male
    • Maher
  • PSL 4 male
    • Average soyboy
    • Wears glasses
    • Casual style
  • PSL 5 female
    • North Atlantid features
    • Has a fringe
    • "Anime" features
    • Really, really pale, dark hair
    • A little soft but nice body
    • HQNP
  • PSL 6.5 female
    • Love Island pheno
    • Blonde, tanned
    • Very toned body
    • Half her pics = tits/ass exposed
    • Tight dresses in her other pics
Both male heights were set at 6'3, and both female heights were set at 5'4. All profiles were white, highly educated types (all four had a Master's degree.)

It's a known myth that the "Standouts" profiles you see are the guys or girls with the highest PSL in your area. In fact, the Standouts were of the same or similar looks level as the person in the profile you're using.
That "Stacyfish" I used a long time ago was actually a Stacylitefish. I realized something was off since those guys weren't strinkingly attractive, and they were quick to send messages on the stacylitefish. Also this girl was barely a Stacylite; she had colouring halo.
I did not send out roses to any of the Standouts, but waited for them to appear in the regular stack. There is a very high match rate with people who have appeared in your Standouts, but you matched with them in the regular way. They are very quick to message back especially if the match is male (females have way too many options anyway and they all want Chad.) This means male standouts aren't the gigachads women are desperately fighting for; they're just guys the algorithm thinks are her looksmatches. Likewise, the same goes for female standouts. Don't send roses; it will make you look very desperate and your match will think they're in a far higher league than you/the profilefish you're using.
lol I doubt that the standouts are your looksmatches. I see stacys in my standouts all the time and it doesn’t mean shit. Your true hinge looksmatch is who they show you after 1 week of swiping. When I sign up for hinge they start with showing me stacys after few days it changes to beckys.

lol I doubt that the standouts are your looksmatches. I see stacys in my standouts all the time and it doesn’t mean shit. Your true hinge looksmatch is who they show you after 1 week of swiping. When I sign up for hinge they start with showing me stacys after few days it changes to beckys.
Yeah I waited for 1 week to pass when I made those profiles then I started swiping
On my soyfish I saw beckycels on standouts

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Yeah I waited for 1 week to pass when I made those profiles then I started swiping
On my soyfish I saw beckycels on standouts
Hinge does well with matching and showing you your looksmatch. If you’re seeing only ugly women on your hinge, it’s over for you unfortunately

• +1
Do you think those profiles posted in the OP match the descriptions of the original profile?

Hinge does well with matching and showing you your looksmatch. If you’re seeing only ugly women on your hinge, it’s over for you unfortunately
I agree with this
Especially if your profile is over a week old

On my Stacyfish it was chad after chad.
On my Stacylitefish, she was getting loads of matches from medium uglies like the OP.
On my soyfish he matched with Beckycels he saw on Standouts but of course Beckycels were so dry when they chatted. Becky = Chad only it seems.
On my Chadfish? 90% of his matches were Stacies desperate for a hookup (not an LTR)

• +1
I agree with this

On my Stacylitefish, she was getting loads of matches from medium uglies like the OP.
On my soyfish he matched with Beckycels he saw on Standouts but of course Beckycels were so dry when they chatted. Becky = Chad only it seems.
On my Chadfish? 90% of his matches were Stacies desperate for a hookup (not an LTR)
Who did you use for chadfish and soy fish?

• +1
Who did you use for chadfish and soy fish?
Chadfish = Tyler Maher
Soyfish = A friend of a friend who agreed to the experiment. He already has a GF (PSL 3 LTB)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and fogdart
I agree with this

Stacyfishes are almost useless - we all know from countless experiments that even the ugliest women are able to match with loads of chads. Also, Tyler Maher has been proven time and time again to be a gigachad - his face and height combo is extremely rare maybe 1 in 100,000 or more so it’s to use other chads with different phenos etc.

Stacyfishes are almost useless - we all know from countless experiments that even the ugliest women are able to match with loads of chads. Also, Tyler Maher has been proven time and time again to be a gigachad - his face and height combo is extremely rare maybe 1 in 100,000 or more so it’s to use other chads with different phenos etc.
That's on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
That's on tinder.
@forevergymcelling and other lookism users have used his pictures for hinge fishing several times and even chatted with the girls using psl lingo.

@forevergymcelling and other lookism users have used his pictures for hinge fishing several times and even chatted with the girls using psl lingo.
i chatted to people using psl lingo on my fishes

The wouldn’t really need that. All they have to do is match people with similar EIO scores which can be derived by finding the average scores of the people who have swiped right on you.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
@Xangsane To come up with a better comparison, you’ll need to use people at the low end of attractiveness scale. So a PSL3 guy and girl. Then compare the quality of their standouts with the PSL6 individuals.

The wouldn’t really need that. All they have to do is match people with similar EIO scores which can be derived by finding the average scores of the people who have swiped right on you.
Matching elo is a totally different thing than matching „beauty“. Op claimed they match beauty

• +1
Matching elo is a totally different thing than matching „beauty“. Op claimed they match beauty
It’s more thank likely correlated to one’s attractiveness since that’s the dominant factor influencing swipes.

• +1
Damn, those are some high quality Chads in the UK. Is it really that competitive there?
31/37 James is a confirmed chadfish

9/37 Danny is a confirmed chadfish

8/37 Theo is a confirmed chadfish

that’s the one I know. Probably more tho. Like atleast 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and bwrauycnee
31/37 James is a confirmed chadfish

9/37 Danny is a confirmed chadfish

8/37 Theo is a confirmed chadfish

that’s the one I know. Probably more tho. Like atleast 10
Yeah James I’m was a big time 7psl model.

Surprisingly this dude is using Hinge for real
65933BAB 4FCC 4ADC B0BC 03B7E09E3732

• +1
  • +1
Haha you stalked him as well. Yeah he is legit. When I did a chadifsh in my city some chang supermodel had his ig linked. Pisses me off. Go fck your super models
Yeah I only stalk gigachads/tyrones/changs jfl. Are you referring to Simonas Pham?

• Love it
Aaayyy you were the guy telling me
I’m pretty sure they get lots of DMs on insta already. No reason for them to use dating apps, unless they’re just farming for followers.

• +1
@Xangsane To come up with a better comparison, you’ll need to use people at the low end of attractiveness scale. So a PSL3 guy and girl. Then compare the quality of their standouts with the PSL6 individuals.
Alright. I did a PSL 4 guy and his standouts were PSL 3.5 - 4 women

What do you think about the matches in the OP, are they looksmatched?

Alright. I did a PSL 4 guy and his standouts were PSL 3.5 - 4 women

What do you think about the matches in the OP, are they looksmatched?
Yeah I’d say they’re pretty looksmatched.

• +1