Your Hinge Standouts = your looksmatches

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I was trying a little experiment over the past few weeks on Hinge. I used the following profiles to conduct my experiment:
  • PSL 7 male
    • Maher
  • PSL 4 male
    • Average soyboy
    • Wears glasses
    • Casual style
  • PSL 5 female
    • North Atlantid features
    • Has a fringe
    • "Anime" features
    • Really, really pale, dark hair
    • A little soft but nice body
    • HQNP
  • PSL 6.5 female
    • Love Island pheno
    • Blonde, tanned
    • Very toned body
    • Half her pics = tits/ass exposed
    • Tight dresses in her other pics
Both male heights were set at 6'3, and both female heights were set at 5'4. All profiles were white, highly educated types (all four had a Master's degree.)

It's a known myth that the "Standouts" profiles you see are the guys or girls with the highest PSL in your area. In fact, the Standouts were of the same or similar looks level as the person in the profile you're using.
That "Stacyfish" I used a long time ago was actually a Stacylitefish. I realized something was off since those guys weren't strinkingly attractive, and they were quick to send messages on the stacylitefish. Also this girl was barely a Stacylite; she had colouring halo.
I did not send out roses to any of the Standouts, but waited for them to appear in the regular stack. There is a very high match rate with people who have appeared in your Standouts, but you matched with them in the regular way. They are very quick to message back especially if the match is male (females have way too many options anyway and they all want Chad.) This means male standouts aren't the gigachads women are desperately fighting for; they're just guys the algorithm thinks are her looksmatches. Likewise, the same goes for female standouts. Don't send roses; it will make you look very desperate and your match will think they're in a far higher league than you/the profilefish you're using.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, mulattomaxxer, aBetterMii and 5 others
The sort of people each profile got in their Standouts:

• PSL 7 male
    • Love Island pheno Stacies
    • Party girls
    • Always had their Insta in their profile

• PSL 4 male
    • PSL 3.5 - 4 females
    • Skinnyfat or slightly chubby
    • Has a wide range of interests

• PSL 5 female
    • "Boy next door" HTN or Chadlite
    • Slightly toned body
    • Educated

• PSL 6.5 female
    • Chad
    • Plays sports
    • Tanned
    • Muscular

There was a very high match rate with these profiles. However, the guys who matched with the PSL 6.5 female seemed they wanted to pump and dump her only. The thirst was real for the PSL 7 Maherfish.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 16262 and 5 others
Reminder this user got bent over and pegged by his first lay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Warlow, ezio6 and 27 others
  • Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, MaxillaMaxing, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262, ItsOver.com, vaninskybird and 2 others
The sort of people each profile got in their Standouts:

• PSL 7 male
    • Love Island pheno Stacies
    • Party girls
    • Always had their Insta in their profile
View attachment 1430781View attachment 1430782
  • PSL 4 male
    • PSL 3.5 - 4 females
    • Skinnyfat or slightly chubby
    • Has a wide range of interests
View attachment 1430783View attachment 1430784
  • PSL 5 female
    • "Boy next door" HTN or Chadlite
    • Slightly toned body
    • Educated
View attachment 1430786View attachment 1430787
  • PSL 6.5 female
    • Chad
    • Plays sports
    • Tanned
    • Muscular
View attachment 1430788View attachment 1430789

There was a very high match rate with these profiles. However, the guys who matched with the PSL 6.5 female seemed they wanted to pump and dump her only. The thirst was real for the PSL 7 Maherfish.
The sad thing is that if you're a PSL 4 soyboy normie, the girls will match with you, but will seem very dry with you in conversations.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, noodlelover, vaninskybird and 1 other person
Tagging people from my previous Hinge threads

@gamma @Enfant terrible @Biggdink @datboijj @StrangerDanger @Cigarette @EverythingMattersCel @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 7580 and gamma
@LondonVillie @trendouche56

@mulattomaxxer

@maximusmaxxed
@Preston
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Be_ConfidentBro
@bwrauycnee
@fogdart
@one job away

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and one job away
@Preoximerianas @IncelsBraincels woah react, elab pls?

I was trying a little experiment over the past few weeks on Hinge. I used the following profiles to conduct my experiment:
  • PSL 7 male
    • Maher
  • PSL 4 male
    • Average soyboy
    • Wears glasses
    • Casual style
  • PSL 5 female
    • North Atlantid features
    • Has a fringe
    • "Anime" features
    • Really, really pale, dark hair
    • A little soft but nice body
    • HQNP
  • PSL 6.5 female
    • Love Island pheno
    • Blonde, tanned
    • Very toned body
    • Half her pics = tits/ass exposed
    • Tight dresses in her other pics
Both male heights were set at 6'3, and both female heights were set at 5'4. All profiles were white, highly educated types (all four had a Master's degree.)

It's a known myth that the "Standouts" profiles you see are the guys or girls with the highest PSL in your area. In fact, the Standouts were of the same or similar looks level as the person in the profile you're using.
That "Stacyfish" I used a long time ago was actually a Stacylitefish. I realized something was off since those guys weren't strinkingly attractive, and they were quick to send messages on the stacylitefish. Also this girl was barely a Stacylite; she had colouring halo.
I did not send out roses to any of the Standouts, but waited for them to appear in the regular stack. There is a very high match rate with people who have appeared in your Standouts, but you matched with them in the regular way. They are very quick to message back especially if the match is male (females have way too many options anyway and they all want Chad.) This means male standouts aren't the gigachads women are desperately fighting for; they're just guys the algorithm thinks are her looksmatches. Likewise, the same goes for female standouts. Don't send roses; it will make you look very desperate and your match will think they're in a far higher league than you/the profilefish you're using.
Nice discovery. I will try that on tinder soon as I have time now. Would explain a lot

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nice discovery. I will try that on tinder soon as I have time now. Would explain a lot
This is on Hinge not tinder jfl

Do you agree with the profiles shown on Standouts = corresponding to the looks level of the user?

Tales from Mumbhai

This is on Hinge not tinder jfl

Do you agree with the profiles shown on Standouts = corresponding to the looks level of the user?
I think your rates are accurate enough. Just the females you rated 7 psl are defenitly not 7 pls. More like 5.5 with filter and angle

• +1
Reactions: gamma
This is a chadfish Jfl I swear I’ve seen this dude
I know but I've seen males of a comparable looks level matching with that girl.
They weren't that gl.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
I think your rates are accurate enough. Just the females you rated 7 psl are defenitly not 7 pls. More like 5.5 with filter and angle
Fairs. They'd be stacy irl though. The psl 5 girl had a hqnp anime tiktok quirky tee hee pheno

• +1
Reactions: GorLee
This is a chadfish Jfl I swear I’ve seen this dude
Oh yes I can confirm. This rogby player is a chadfish. I can link you the thread even.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Xangsane
I know but I've seen males of a comparable looks level matching with that girl.
They weren't that gl.
Props on dumping the girl but also sorry it went to shit c’est la vie baby

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Oh yes I can confirm. This rogby player is a chadfish. I can link you the thread even.
Lmao link me
I thought you were referring to the long midfacecel guy with the flannel

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and one job away
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii, one job away and OOGABOOGA
Lmao link me
I thought you were referring to the long midfacecel guy with the flannel
The thread I linked is also full of chadfishes. I knew a lot of them from IG or so

Agree with the looksmatch theory though?
I mean if that’s what you found we still need confirmation on that. Could be could not be.

• +1
I mean if that’s what you found we still need confirmation on that. Could be could not be.
The psl 4 guy had mtb standouts

What do you rate them?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
The psl 4 guy had mtb standouts

What do you rate them?
3.5 - 4 seems fair facially.

the fat feminist tho is obviously lower overall. But that’s pretty much what psl community expects a 4 psl guy to get. The point is the 4 psl guy looks slightly better than the girls

• +1

the fat feminist tho is obviously lower overall. But that’s pretty much what psl community expects a 4 psl guy to get. The point is the 4 psl guy looks slightly better than the girls
What about the matches for the chad, stacylite and stacy?

The psl 4 guy looked like a stereotypical soy :soy:

• +1
Reactions: one job away
These aren't even the real pics

You got them from my London hinge thread

• +1
What about the matches for the chad, stacylite and stacy?
Good rates from you. The 7 psl stacys are
More like 5.5-6 facially. The first Stacy is a 6. the other is facially a anglefrauded stacylite with sex appeal body

More like 5.5-6 facially. The first Stacy is a 6. the other is facially a anglefrauded stacylite with sex appeal body
This isn't real OP took the pics from my previous Hinge + tinder threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, bwrauycnee, Solidcoin and 4 others
Na they show you hottest girls in standout

• JFL
This isn't real OP took the pics from my previous Hinge + tinder threads

I knew the thread. Thought he just discovered the same chad and stacyfishes. Yikes then

@OOGABOOGA lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What about the guys