Your looks mean very little (or nothing) if you are autistic or socially retarded.

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
I recently learned in girl culture there is literally a phrase called "Ick" which means a girl found a guy attractive but lost all interest in him because he did one thing she perceived as cringe.

If your socially retarded and can't go a few hours without doing something girls find cringe its over.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Ynot and Deleted member 16380
theres only 1 ick out there and its being a sub chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Deleted member 19294, ItsOver999 and 2 others
I recently learned in girl culture there is literally a phrase called "Ick" which means a girl found a guy attractive but lost all interest in him because he did one thing she perceived as cringe.

If your socially retarded and can't go a few hours without doing something girls find cringe its over.

This is absolutely true, and should be more discussed here :unsure:

But it is also true, that for a Normie, that one "cringe" thing might be, that he does not like the same food as her, or held fork in the wrong hand. :feelsrope:

For Chad, he literally need to shit on the table in front of an audience for her to say "Ick" :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Max Frauder, Gaia262 and 2 others
This is absolutely true, and should be more discussed here :unsure:

But it is also true, that for a Normie, that one "cringe" thing might be, that he does not like the same food as her, or held fork in the wrong hand. :feelsrope:

For Chad, he literally need to shit on the table in front of an audience for her to say "Ick" :feelshehe:
This. You can get away with so much shit if you have low body fat, a good jawline, good hair and good eye area.

While an average looking guy gets 'creep shamed' for even having one or two quirky traits or ways of expressing certain words etc.

Just all the more reason to looksmax

Also, women will message you first on apps. They will approach you IRL as well. If you look good enough

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 16380
Its not even being retarded. I saw a video of a girl describing how guys putting on a seatbelt was an "ick" or seeing guys feet

You have to be a literal fictional character in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, ItsOver999, Cristiano88 and 5 others
true if you are in the normie range

chad / chadlite can get away with almost anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Gandy, Deleted member 16380 and 2 others
tru. These mfs think that charisma and social ability doesn’t matter just because top 1% chad doesn’t need it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
If you are ugly even the way you breathe is off putting.

I'm both ugly and autistic so it never began for me. :feelswhy: