Your looks = your future

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Good-looking people would always be actors, celebrities, company presenters, Doctors, lawyers.

Ugly people always ended up as bulgar, janitor, food trucker, employee at most, with the exception of enginner and IT ofc.

Why you may be asking yourself? Well, it's like a a lifelong sequence or positive/negative feedback loop. Let's start from bulgar life's POV he is dirt poor because he is a pathogen to society just because his genetic is inferior(both looks, and cognitive function these two go hand in hand) so why would society reward him with monetary value. Whereas, good-looking people are objectively genetically superior(looks+ability to make change) have always been rewarded since youth ofc they are going to success in society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Gaia262, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
wowzers. How could i guess good looking makes your life better?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, ProCoper and TrestIsBest
most doctors I know are not good looking people and never have been.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Ken
most doctors I know are not good looking people and never have been.
at least they are taller than average boomer in my country

With the amount of statusmaxxed rich LTN's to outright incels looks are in ways vastly overrated in terms of success outside of a dating market. But I still want to play life on easy mode so I reside here :feelsgiga:

With the amount of statusmaxxed rich LTN's to outright incels looks are in ways vastly overrated in terms of success outside of a dating market. But I still want to play life on easy mode so I reside here :feelsgiga:
if you are trying in life that's mean it never began. Ideally, society should reward you by nature if you are a chad

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Lol a lot of good looking people are criminals shit like this isnt all about looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ultravisionary Bism and Deleted member 21244
Good-looking people would always be actors, celebrities, company presenters, Doctors, lawyers.

Ugly people always ended up as bulgar, janitor, food trucker, employee at most, with the exception of enginner and IT ofc.

Why you may be asking yourself? Well, it's like a a lifelong sequence or positive/negative feedback loop. Let's start from bulgar life's POV he is dirt poor because he is a pathogen to society just because his genetic is inferior(both looks, and cognitive function these two go hand in hand) so why would society reward him with monetary value. Whereas, good-looking people are objectively genetically superior(looks+ability to make change) have always been rewarded since youth ofc they are going to success in society.
How do ugly low IQ people accept the fate they were handed by genetics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
99% of criminals are ugly i wonder why🤔

Ohh, either you are a goodlooking anomaly or a disgusting bug. Only abused dogs deal in absolutes.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
Lol a lot of good looking people are criminals shit like this isnt all about looks
They are either bailed out by rich foids or get lighter sentences. Even before arresting the police will give him benefits pf the doubt. It’s like play FPS game with an aim assist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669

Cope my uncle is 5,7 normie and he’s a ceo

If you are the tru subhuman then yeah roping or ER gona be only smart option in this life

Not necessarily true. Most politicians and lawyers are unattractive

chad cant lose but subhuman can win boyos

Another 50IQ incel playing mental gymnastics thinking himself to be a genius and have the meaning of life

You stupid dumb dog, ofcourse looks will give you a competitive edge over most things, but saying that looks are the only metric to be successful in life status/money wise is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my fucking life

Most doctors, lawyers i know look like shit, my ugly nerd friends are doing good in life.

you stupid dumb rabbits like to think humanity is black and white and there is a single solution and answer to most problems, and it is completely wrong. You won't have to be a good looking person to be successful in life money status wise, but ofcourse being handsome will give you much more benefits on top of money and status.

+ I like when incels give up, i want my competition eliminated from the game anyway, you loser human, go kill yourself now