Your looks, your height and your shoulders' frame is 1000% your masculine BASE that you have to to work from and there is no-doubt about that, but....

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
Something I've noticed:

This site's make-believe reality gets too inside some of the heads of you fuckers.

The average user can be summed up like this;

"I WANT TO SURGERYMAX TO BE A CHAD SO THAT I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THE MOST JUICIEST OF TIGHTEST STACEY PUSSY!!!"

It's this obsession, with having to do absolutely nothing to get the hottest babes.

What many users don't get here is even IF they do become borderline Chads (Chad-lites) with surgery, they will always have outcast (Non-NT) personalities and the reason for that is because as they were growing-up they were not attractive to girls and even guys didn't show them the respect.

It takes real character to change your personality as it involves changing the way you think the world looks at you and to do that requires perspective and mental stability. Surgerymax and still act like you ain't shit and trust me, you will be seen as a twit who just so happens to be good looking. Unless you are giga chad and say the bare minimum as possible to not reveal your profound lack of belief in yourself when facing the world.

Your looks, your height and your shoulders' frame is 1000% your masculine BASE that you have to to work from and there is no-doubt about that, but remember it still doesn't mean you're gonna be drowned in pussy without some game to roll-with.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Madhate, Danish_Retard and 11 others
dn
4057FC4A F5BD 41A5 8C71 09FB288CDC54

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Vvvvxxxx, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 11 others
Why is this fag still unbanned

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadelite, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
remember to NTmaxx from yer childhood or you're screwed

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5891, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Yeah you need to act normal in addition to looking good

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, SadnessWYJ, MansNotHot and 1 other person
I clicked, then I saw who OP was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Copeful, SadnessWYJ and 2 others
It takes real character to change your personality as it involves changing the way you think the world looks at you and to do that requires perspective and mental stability. Surgerymax and still act like you ain't shit and trust me, you will be seen as a twit who just so happens to be good looking. Unless you are giga chad and say the bare minimum as possible to not reveal your profound lack of belief in yourself when facing the world.
71732373 medicine blue pills on a isolated white background

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, MentalistKebab, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
No.

It's red.

Watch the movie inception and you'll understand exactly what I am talking about.
Why do you keep coming back if you don't agree with this forum's philosophy?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 245
Why do you keep coming back if you don't agree with this forum's philosophy?

I've barely posted in at least a month bro. I never left. I have always been a casual-poster, other than when it was quarantine.

The site's philosophy is they have to do absolutely nothing else with themselves once they are Chads to have pussy flocking to them?

Dick matters way more than all of that

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
dicklet cope

• +1
I've barely posted in at least a month bro. I never left. I have always been a casual-poster, other than when it was quarantine.

The site's philosophy is they have to do absolutely nothing else with themselves once they are Chads to have pussy flocking to them?
@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I've said this

The world and how you experience it is a feedback loop between the physical and the mental

One can't be on point and the other is not

This forum does not take mental health seriously when it's literally how you look at and experience the world.

It takes time and effort to heal from scars and mental health issues and a lot of users don't want to go through that process because it's difficult and you'll have to confront your true issues

Just because you looksmax doesn't mean your issues will just disappear like c'mon be realistic people

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
I've said this

The world and how you experience it is a feedback loop between the physical and the mental

This forum does not take mental health seriously when it's literally how you look at and experience the world.

It takes time and effort to heal from scars and mental health issues and a lot of users don't want to go through that process because it's difficult and you'll have to confront your true issues

Well-spoken.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
I've said this

Just because you looksmax doesn't mean your issues will just disappear like c'mon be realistic people
You sound soft as baby shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Vvvvxxxx and Eduardo DOV

Sound.

Keyword being sound.

You SOUND like you are projecting because you are afraid of sounding soft.

He is real. He has perspective. You have fake-bravado on a looks-theory forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Who's that?

Amnesia sounds like a disease bruv
He single handedly proves that all you have to do is be Chad and make yourself visible to women and that your thread is cope.

Ah yes someone on a forum were peoples main problem Is crying about not getting pussy and being edgy and never having to deal with real problems is calling me soft

He single handedly proves that all you have to do is be Chad and make yourself visible to women and that your thread is cope.

How?

I am willing to be open-minded to this. Prove it to me. I will debate and concede defeat if you can find me a Chad (Not Giga-chad) who has nothing going for them in-life, boring to be in the company of basically and is still being drowned in pussy. You need AT LEAST SOME game to get the lay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
muh nt is cope

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Timelessbrah
Amnesia is a good poster and I don't want to slight him to make a point

But he has admitted repeatedly to having mental issues and he is still not happy with himself and neurotic about his looks

Just because your chad doesn't mean your deep seated mental issues about being inadequate that have developed over years will go away instantly that's cope af you know it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

But he has admitted repeatedly to having mental issues and he is still not happy with himself and neurotic about his looks

Just because your chad doesn't mean your deep seated mental issues about being inadequate that have developed over years will go away instantly that's cope af you know it.

That might be true or whatever but the part I had issue with is OP pretending that Chads need "game" to get laid or else they'll rot like the rest of us which just isn't true.

@Enigmatic93 was making the point that my good looks override the downsides that my non NT personality cause me and I am still able to pull hot girls despite acting aspie at times with women

In other words as long as ur gl enough personality DOES NOT MATTER. Your face becomes ur personality.

@Enigmatic93 post that OKC graph that correlated looks score with personality score

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Madhate
@Enigmatic93 was making the point that my good looks override the downsides that my non NT personality cause me and I am still able to pull hot girls despite acting aspie at times with women

In other words as long as ur gl enough personality DOES NOT MATTER. Your face becomes ur personality.

@Enigmatic93 post that OKC graph that correlated looks score with personality score
c1RodF5.png

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, CommanderCope and Amnesia

I read that OP to the thread that @Enigmatic93 posted and for some reason it seems authentic.

Would you be able to PM me your photos or anything? You say you are non-NT in personality and I can believe that, however you do have a reasonable level of intelligence, are well-spoken and don't seem very emotional (High inhib). In-fact you seem emotionally unavailable, no offence.

Try and PM me a picture or a video. If you can't do that then I can give you my email?

Tfw I’ve been reading enigmatic and amnesia posts for the past 4 years :what:

I read that OP to the thread that @Enigmatic93 posted and for some reason it seems authentic.

Would you be able to PM me your photos or anything? You say you are non-NT in personality and I can believe that, however you do have a reasonable level of intelligence, are well-spoken and don't seem very emotional (High inhib). In-fact you seem emotionally unavailable, no offence.

Try and PM me a picture or a video. If you can't do that then I can give you my email?

My pics are all over this site
Haied1

I make no denial that I am not NT. I am not like non functioning in person, I actually would like to think I am charismatic 90% of the time, it's just occasionally I slip up and say or do something very non NT

My pics are all over this site
View attachment 685797View attachment 685798View attachment 685799

I make no denial that I am not NT. I am not like non functioning in person, I actually would like to think I am charismatic 90% of the time, it's just occasionally I slip up and say or do something very non NT

"Occasionally I slip-up and say something weird".

So? Yes, you're right, the fact you're 9/10 in facial aesthetics and harmony with crazy good shoulder width means you have a huge edge and girls will make exceptions for the slip-ups you do make. But remember that insecure girls who aren't the most NT themselves can take comfort in the fact there is a guy as hot as you, who themselves isn't NT.

So this is nuanced and layered.

One thing: Was she in your looks league? 8+ Stacey or high tier Becks? (6-7/10) because based on the sounds of this, she feels like a 7/10.

"Occasionally I slip-up and say something weird".

So? Yes, you're right, the fact you're 9/10 in facial aesthetics and harmony with crazy good shoulder width means you have a huge edge and girls will make exceptions for the slip-ups you do make. But remember that insecure girls who aren't the most NT themselves can take comfort in the fact there is a guy as hot as you, who themselves isn't NT.

So this is nuanced and layered.

One thing: Was she in your looks league? 8+ Stacey or high tier Becks? (6-7/10) because based on the sounds of this, she feels like a 7/10.

this one had a pic of the girl. But even the other thread without the pic of the girl, she was hotter (the one not pictured was hotter)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
@Amnesia what makes you not 'NT'?
Give some examples? Like do you zone out and stare like an aspie whilst she's talking to you? Talk about weird things/aspie hobbies? Unable to hold eye contact?
I'm honestly not even entirely sure what NT even is, and nobody really seems to be able to give examples etc.

Tell me where you get your concentrated industrial strength coping pills

Give some examples? Like do you zone out and stare like an aspie whilst she's talking to you? Talk about weird things/aspie hobbies? Unable to hold eye contact?
I'm honestly not even entirely sure what NT even is, and nobody really seems to be able to give examples etc.

I've read the thread he just linked me to.

He is correct. He is not NT, but he has a solid personality

His BASE way of thinking is very authentic and individual, but he acknowledges how most NTers think. I think this is how most guys on here are too, only they don't look like him.

Something I've noticed:

This site's make-believe reality gets too inside some of the heads of you fuckers.

"I WANT TO SURGERYMAX TO BE A CHAD SO THAT I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THE MOST JUICIEST OF TIGHTEST STACEY PUSSY!!!"

It's this obsession, with having to do absolutely nothing to get the hottest babes.

What many users don't get here is even IF they do become borderline Chads (Chad-lites) with surgery, they will always have outcast (Non-NT) personalities and the reason for that is because as they were growing-up they were not attractive to girls and even guys didn't show them the respect.

Your looks, your height and your shoulders' frame is 1000% your masculine BASE that you have to to work from and there is no-doubt about that, but remember it still doesn't mean you're gonna be drowned in pussy without some game to roll-with.
you actually described the reason people want to become chad. they are aware of the dynamic you described. you didn't say anything people didn't already know

• +1

You cannot put something like this into words.

It's a FEELING.

A wavelength.

@Amnesia is 100% not on that wavelength and that's pure alpha imo. He has his own wavelength and is able to acknowledge others' wavelengths. He understands common sense thinking basically. Even if it's not his base for how he thinks. He is pure alpha male imo. Personality built on his looks and his own mind combined.

Conclusion: Personality/Game still matters. Amnesia is not NT but he is easy to talk to and knows how to play it. The fact Amnesia asked the girl if she wants a massage from being soar in the gym is a display of game in itself. @Enigmatic93

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
you actually described the reason people want to become chad. they are aware of the dynamic you described. you didn't say anything people didn't already know

You miss the point.

If you were not Chad from 12, 13, may be 14 at latest, then you are always going to have problems with being NT or having confidence/game, unless you REALLY and I mean REALLY put some effort into learning it, ONCE you do become good looking.

My point ^ is.... getting the surgery doesn't mean it's game won, far from. From there is where it begins. Read Amnesia's thread fucking a 7/10 Blonde haired blue eyed girl, he did use game. Yes it was hard for him to go-wrong with the way he looks, but he still had some game and confidence. She wasn't even that hot based on the photo as well. Though I accept he's boned over 100.

Last edited:
You miss the point.

If you were not Chad from 12, 13, may be 14 at latest, then you are always going to have problems with being NT or having confidence/game, unless you REALLY and I mean REALLY put some effort into learning it, ONCE you do become good looking.

My point ^ is.... getting the surgery doesn't mean it's game won, far from. From there is where it begins. Read Amnesia's thread fucking a 7/10 Blonde haired blue eyed girl. She wasn't even that hot based on the photo as well. Though I accept he's boned over 100.
well you were saying the surgery to make you above average but not chad will force you to put in effort to get laid.

i agree

but Amnesia was proof that Chad tier looks will get laid as a non NT guy, at least with becky tier.

so you could argue that a non NT chad will be unable to get stacies (although I think he will, just not as often as NT chad will)

• +1
You cannot put something like this into words.

It's a FEELING.

A wavelength.

@Amnesia is 100% not on that wavelength and that's pure alpha imo. He has his own wavelength and is able to acknowledge others' wavelengths. He understands common sense thinking basically. Even if it's not his base for how he thinks. He is pure alpha male imo. Personality built on his looks and his own mind combined.

Conclusion: Personality/Game still matters. Amnesia is not NT but he is easy to talk to and knows how to play it. The fact Amnesia asked the girl if she wants a massage from being soar in the gym is a display of game in itself. @Enigmatic93

To give u the TLDR of my life

I was ugly as a kid, had a model looking brother. I saw first hand he get tons of girls effortlessly, he was a mode too. I got hardly anything, he denied more hot girls that I ever kissed in my teens.

I got surgery at 20 then and ascended, but am naturally hugely introverted and am self employed, spent my 20s in isolation at home trading stocks and playing video games. Wasnt till this last 2 years I put myself out there on TInder/Bumble and got a part time job at a night club. Racked up 100 lays in the last 2 years now. I was always introverted and generally dont like ppl, was shit at socializing in groups at school and never had many friends

I've tested INTJ as well twice if that helps

In general I understand I am not NT but I also hate socializing anyway to start, so every interaction with a person just feels like me putting on an act until I have gotten the result I want out of them

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
I barely see anyone saying they'll do surgeries just to get pussy
Imagine being that retard

• +1
Reactions: PYT
There is nothing you can proactively do to get girls (besides approaching and say hi), there is no technique or nt stuff to do. If its not easy, and the girl wants you, then it will not work. You can be as nt, pushy, alpha or confident as you want. Its always your looks that does the work.

"I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO GET THE MOST JUICIEST OF TIGHTEST STACEY PUSSY!!!"
This is the only legit way to get laid. You cant do anything else, besides minimal investment of saying hi

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42 and Vvvvxxxx
Something I've noticed:

How hard is it to just act normal

How hard is it to just act normal
how hard is it not to overreact and get angry, how hard is it to control ur emotions?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 4612 and PYT
I barely see anyone saying they'll do surgeries just to get pussy
Imagine being that retard
I will do surgery, (and already did) just for the reason of pussy. I already get respected enough by people and other guys. I need nothing else than pussy.