Your maxilla and cheekbones can differentiate in anterior projection

Elias

Elias

Your upper maxilla and cheekbones (zygos) can be in different positions relative to each other.

This has a big role on what your cheek concavity (hollow cheeks) looks like: this and also how high, how much width, and also how much mass your cheekbones have.

So in summary, for one to have perfect cheekbones, all these factors need to be considered:

1: The height of the cheekbones
2: The width of the cheekbones
3: The mass of the cheekbones
4: The anterior projection of the cheekbones

In this thread we will be focusing on the anterior projection of the cheekbones, and how there are different types in relative to your upper maxilla.

There is three different types and ill try to get picture examples of all.

First example is cheekbones that are anteriorly ahead of the maxilla.

An example: Khabib Nurmagomadeov:

F7C82340 3003 466C 8FBD 72A9C9D3777D

See how his cheekbones are anteriorly more projected ahead of his maxilla? Notice how that line is produced under his eye? (I see a lot of people asking what that is, and most guys coming up with the conclusion that its weak infraorbital rims or eyebags: it is NOT). That line is created in Khabibs case because his cheekbones are anteriorly more ahead of his maxilla, so the difference forces the skin to create a line, because there is a difference in forward projection.

Second example: Maxilla that is anteriorly ahead of the cheekbones:

An example: (Very hard to find one):

F64CC7D3 7437 4CDB BE08 0248F4226513

These two both have more maxilla anterior projection in differentiation to their cheekbones. This has created a similar line to Khabibs, but at a slightly different angle. You can see from there sideprofile that their cheekbones are set back, and in an ideal world they should be piercing the skin under the eye, making a bulge and therefore good under eye support.

Third example: Maxilla and cheekbones that have the same anterior projection. (VERY common).

An example: Random guy

CF5FA799 7FD4 4912 ACE0 F4907060D23D

This is the most common one. People with the same anterior projection of the maxilla and cheekbones are less likely to have hollow cheeks, but a LOT will still do if they have a wide, forward maxilla.

IMO, the most ideal one is Khabibs.
Not much you can do to change this. Mew, either get lefort 2 or 3, or zygo distraction. Implants and fillers wont create the same effect, needs to be bone.

@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz

Attachments

• 1E925A71-1650-43D4-AD09-B04C9ED9589D.png
    1E925A71-1650-43D4-AD09-B04C9ED9589D.png
    80 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BrahminBoss, ChristianChad and 39 others
Interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Ok dont like the post 😅

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
too much hiqh iq can't understand

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 5875, flamboyant and 3 others
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
@Golden Glass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Chadelite and 1 other person
I have everything except anterior projection in spades.

How do you increase anterior projection?

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Khabib = perfect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Elias
Tbh i should start making guides instead of information

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomvanish, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
In my opinion first pic looks soo DOM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
ye usually correlated but it depends on how much forward growth you have at the zygomaticotemporal suture (how forward your zygos are) and zygomaticomaxillary (maxilla forwardness one) suture, like I said they are usually similar but they it isn’t always a 1:1 ratio

Khabib probably generated some growth to offset his ratio from being hit so many times, and bone mass would have a role, even if you have similar growth proportions from your sutures, having massive zygos would still just end up being more forward than your maxilla

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9586 and 9 others
ye usually correlated but it depends on how much forward growth you have at the zygomaticotemporal suture (how forward your zygos are) and zygomaticomaxillary (maxilla forwardness one) suture, like I said they are usually similar but they it isn’t always a 1:1 ratio

Khabib probably generated some growth to offset his ratio from being hit so many times, and bone mass would have a role, even if you have similar growth proportions from your sutures, having massive zygos would still just end up being more forward than your maxilla
High iq member indeed
You give me a boner when you reply to my threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, to_stop_da_cope, draco and 3 others

what he said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
there aint no ideal imo, khabib's just look higher t and more and aggressive whereas other ones look more neutral

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401, Elias and 1 other person
When you have nonexistent maxilla or cheekbones :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
When you have nonexistent maxilla or cheekbones :lul:
Then u are dead

How is the faxepuller going

Any changes?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 6401
@Lorsss , @retard @Golden Glass deserve high iq calling card on their profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 2 others
Khabib has a fucking high fighting success face too. All of the pros pretty much do with a few exceptions.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
too much bro science

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Over for low iq cels @Vidyacoper @SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
What can you expect from MSE King @Elias

• +1
Your upper maxilla and cheekbones (zygos) can be in different positions relative to each other.

This has a big role on what your cheek concavity (hollow cheeks) looks like: this and also how high, how much width, and also how much mass your cheekbones have.

So in summary, for one to have perfect cheekbones, all these factors need to be considered:

In this thread we will be focusing on the anterior projection of the cheekbones, and how there are different types in relative to your upper maxilla.

View attachment 332548

See how his cheekbones are anteriorly more projected ahead of his maxilla? Notice how that line is produced under his eye? (I see a lot of people asking what that is, and most guys coming up with the conclusion that its weak infraorbital rims or eyebags: it is NOT). That line is created in Khabibs case because his cheekbones are anteriorly more ahead of his maxilla, so the difference forces the skin to create a line, because there is a difference in forward projection.

View attachment 332568

These two both have more maxilla anterior projection in differentiation to their cheekbones. This has created a similar line to Khabibs, but at a slightly different angle. You can see from there sideprofile that their cheekbones are set back, and in an ideal world they should be piercing the skin under the eye, making a bulge and therefore good under eye support.

Third example: Maxilla and cheekbones that have the same anterior projection. (VERY common).

View attachment 332563

This is the most common one. People with the same anterior projection of the maxilla and cheekbones are less likely to have hollow cheeks, but a LOT will still do if they have a wide, forward maxilla.

Not much you can do to change this. Mew, either get lefort 2 or 3, or zygo distraction. Implants and fillers wont create the same effect, needs to be bone.

@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz
It's how cheekbones are projected, there are different Kinds of cheekbones, men usually have a strong wide striking zygos with a more flat Forward projection, while women have a strong Forward projcting malar sector but a more narrow zygomatic arch
1XB1blY

First guy example would be: O'pry, chico, eriksen..
Second: Brad pitt, arnold schwarzenegger

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, AlwaysHaveQuestions, owlofathena and 4 others
What can you expect from MSE King @Elias
Unless its combined with facepulling nothing.

Also if you combine it with facepulling, the maxilla and zygos will move together, so you wont achieve something like khabibs anatomy

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, mewcoper, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It's how cheekbones are projected, there are different Kinds of cheekbones, men usually have a strong wide striking zygos with a more flat Forward projection, while women have a strong Forward projcting malar sector but a more narrow zygomatic arch
View attachment 332626
Thats only only one factor, anterior projection is differentiation to maxilla projection is another factor, all factors is what makes the end result

• +1
Thats only only one factor, anterior projection is differentiation to maxilla projection is another factor, all factors is what makes the end result
Look at these examples
1st
Sean OPry
Images

1116993 500w

2nd
99b7758fe1243400ac98df1f98b53b49 resize9481400
CNS0nXqUsAAOozn

E26baa4c 60a8 4aef aa91 3e709535a494
1 arnold schwarzenegger in the terminator 1984  album

In 2nd examples, cheekbones wasn't projected as forwards like in 1st examples, but rather, 2nd are more laterally projected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and Chadelite
Unless its combined with facepulling nothing.

Also if you combine it with facepulling, the maxilla and zygos will move together, so you wont achieve something like khabibs anatomy
I don’t really care for Khabibs zygo projection. Chris brown zygo maxilla projection is much more desired. Can MSE/FP help achieve this?

Attachments

• E1E18CA6-BB09-45C3-9BF0-7F151D474945.jpeg
    E1E18CA6-BB09-45C3-9BF0-7F151D474945.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Thanks for the information, OP, appreciate it. Now I finally know why I have those lines.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
I don’t really care for Khabibs zygo projection. Chris brown zygo maxilla projection is much more desired. Can MSE/FP help achieve this?
Are you black?

• +1
Khabib is proof that your face can be too high-t. Women still want a little femininity in the face otherwise you end being an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 6401

View attachment 332548

View attachment 332568

View attachment 332563

@retard
@nelson
@Kingkellz

hmmmm khabib's cheekbones better than matt bomers....good post but I think maxilliary projection is very important also

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Bump

• +1
shit i think my maxilla is ahead of my zygos

my zygos have decent width and my maxilla is forward grown but for some reason i have those lines

now i know why

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Bump

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
Read every single word high iq

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Mogger thread tbh

• +1
View attachment 332626
second is better

• +1
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227