Your maxilla and cheekbones can differentiate in anterior projection

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A5430A1A E8FF 4905 A082 FC76863ECD6D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope and Deleted member 6401
ye usually correlated but it depends on how much forward growth you have at the zygomaticotemporal suture (how forward your zygos are) and zygomaticomaxillary (maxilla forwardness one) suture, like I said they are usually similar but they it isn’t always a 1:1 ratio

Khabib probably generated some growth to offset his ratio from being hit so many times, and bone mass would have a role, even if you have similar growth proportions from your sutures, having massive zygos would still just end up being more forward than your maxilla
How to I increase forward growth on my zygos only?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
ye usually correlated but it depends on how much forward growth you have at the zygomaticotemporal suture (how forward your zygos are) and zygomaticomaxillary (maxilla forwardness one) suture, like I said they are usually similar but they it isn’t always a 1:1 ratio

Khabib probably generated some growth to offset his ratio from being hit so many times, and bone mass would have a role, even if you have similar growth proportions from your sutures, having massive zygos would still just end up being more forward than your maxilla
See my new thread on “zygo pulling”. Would zygo pulling make the zygos more anterior projected?

See my new thread on “zygo pulling”. Would zygo pulling make the zygos more anterior projected?
any type of thumb pulling on its own will never manifest in any actual changes sadly

any type of thumb pulling on its own will never manifest in any actual changes sadly
What if I made a device that pulled on zygos constantly?

• +1
What if I made a device that pulled on zygos constantly?
I seriously doubt that’s possible but if you could some changes could probably be expected

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and 000
I seriously doubt that’s possible but if you could some changes could probably be expected
As in making the cheekbones less behind the maxilla like in the 1st pic of this post?

• +1
Reactions: 000
It's how cheekbones are projected, there are different Kinds of cheekbones, men usually have a strong wide striking zygos with a more flat Forward projection, while women have a strong Forward projcting malar sector but a more narrow zygomatic arch
View attachment 332626
First guy example would be: O'pry, chico, eriksen..
Second: Brad pitt, arnold schwarzenegger
i have both..
one on each side

Nice, what will zygo pulling do to the temporal bones, will it rotate them inward making the ears more parallel to the skull or anything else?

Nice, what will zygo pulling do to the temporal bones, will it rotate them inward making the ears more parallel to the skull or anything else?
no clue jfl

brother why did you use a subliminal thumbnail for your thread?
r you secretly using subliminals?

no clue jfl
I don’t understand how the zygos can get protruded more ahead of the maxilla though. The maxilla and the zygos are one piece, whenever one moves, the other one moves as well.

• +1
I don’t understand how the zygos can get protruded more ahead of the maxilla though. The maxilla and the zygos are one piece, whenever one moves, the other one moves as well.
they cant positionally wise, but if u are in like mma u will bone smash ur cheekbones so hard, when combined with a flatter maxilla they could be of similar prominence

in like natural scenarios without bonesmashing it would never happen

they cant positionally wise, but if u are in like mma u will bone smash ur cheekbones so hard, when combined with a flatter maxilla they could be of similar prominence

But I don’t want to bonesmash because they can look bad, as in they can look more rounded. My cheekbones are sharp, I don’t want them to look worse.

Also I feel like very long-term exposure to pulling on zygos will bend the bone, constant pressure everyday of that will protrude them more without altering the maxilla much (making the zygos more anteriorly protruded ahead of maxilla)

Ideal is more like Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926