Your outlook on life is everything

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Muh realist. If you’re pessimistic about the good things that happen to you it’s over. All of the sexually unsuccessful men I know irl have a pessimistic outlook on life and are non confident in themselves and their outlook on life is tainted by that. Always thinking what if instead of what about. Truly a shame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 25534 and 14 others
Your pessimism on life also stems from past failures. Can you blame them?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, JovenCansao, EXTREME SUBHUMAN and 16 others
pessimism comes from sexual failure. not the other way around.

it never began for those men

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, poopoohead, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
I am realistic what's called in philosophical terms a pessimist

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16275, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Confidence comes primarily from validation

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, poopoohead, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
You either need to be delusionally optimistic or have rock bottom standards. Those are the only ways to be happy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro, AspiringMogger and 2 others
Your pessimism on life also stems from past failures. Can you blame them?
Nope. Same thing can happen to two different men and their neurotic response will be completely different. It’s all about the outlook.
pessimism comes from sexual failure. not the other way around.

it never began for those men
Some men are satisfied with having sex once a year and get enough validation from that, while others don’t. It’s all about how much you perceive the validation you receive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and It'snotover
You either need to be delusionally optimistic or have rock bottom standards. Those are the only ways to be happy.
That’s why most people aren’t happy. Standards and expectations are what kill happy emotions. Comparisons are truly the thief of joy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, ShowerMaxxing and It'snotover
Nope. Same thing can happen to two different men and their neurotic response will be completely different. It’s all about the outlook.

Some men are satisfied with having sex once a year and get enough validation from that, while others don’t. It’s all about how much you perceive the validation you receive
over for me then

I consider myself an incel subhuman when I havent had sex for 2 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Mindset is everything

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and MoggerGaston
A
Muh realist. If you’re pessimistic about the good things that happen to you it’s over. All of the sexually unsuccessful men I know irl have a pessimistic outlook on life and are non confident in themselves and their outlook on life is tainted by that. Always thinking what if instead of what about. Truly a shame
ll the sexually unsuccessful men are not gl which results in this attitude

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and St.TikTokcel
Yeah, dopamine receptors are EVERYTHING, incel men usually have tresh tier receptors while lots of normies have good enough androgen receptors that are happy with the few they have. Useless to say in which group most of us belong here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325
It’s hard to have a fresh start when you are the ugly little boy with a small cock.

03A6485A 6B6A 49AE BFA6 0F96C5C969EC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16275, Pikabro and 2 others
I think more intelligent men are more likely to be pessimistic. You need to be ignorant to live in bliss

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 16275, Pikabro and 3 others
I pity you’ve come to this conclusion
I mean being sexually usuccesful is just looks it’s water at this point.

I’m not really pessimistic personally I’m pretty neutral in my life if I had more money and freedom to pursue what I want to. I am realistic about why certain men don’t fuck you can easily tell just by looking at them

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ascension
I think more intelligent men are more likely to be pessimistic. You need to be ignorant to live in bliss
Once you realize the blackpill its always in the background and you start to view things through its lenses. It makes a lot of things make more sense

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Too smart to get laid. Hate when that happens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30325, BigBoy, It'snotover and 3 others
Just be stoic bro. Just be a roman emperor during pax romana bro. Just sack gaul and get a celtic or germanic stacey bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30325 and ascension
That’s why most people aren’t happy. Standards and expectations are what kill happy emotions. Comparisons are truly the thief of joy
Comparison is inevitable, men are competitors by nature

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
My self value is too low. I didn’t ask for things growing up and just did whatever other people told me to, always hid what I did etc etc

Used to agree with this sentiment as it's a popular one, but now see it for the coping cliche it is. Makes you wonder if they were intelligent in the first place. Hence my slogan.

With that said, I think there was some bell curve study or whatnot of overthinking after a certain IQ region if you've heard of that.

Trauma and fear of failure/ missing out orbit my brain most of the day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, AspiringMogger, ascension and 1 other person
I wonder what the average suicide committer IQ is

• +1

How do you know the outlook is based on genetics and not past experiences? For example a pretty girl gives an ioi to a ltn but he doubts it because he never experienced that before so he doesn’t go for it. While the same pretty girl gives an attractive guy an ioi and he goes for it because of his past experiences of girls and pretty girls validating him.

• JFL
How do you know the outlook is based on genetics and not past experiences? For example a pretty girl gives an ioi to a ltn but he doubts it because he never experienced that before so he doesn’t go for it. While the same pretty girl gives an attractive guy an ioi and he goes for it because of his past experiences of girls and pretty girls validating him.
Your perception of things that happen to you are dictated by your outlook on life. There are trucels on Reddit and equally ugly guys on .is. Only difference is one group of people are delusionally optimistic about their life while the other is delusionally pessimistic even though they are the same exact looks level.

Your perception of things that happen to you are dictated by your outlook on life. There are trucels on Reddit and equally ugly guys on .is. Only difference is one group of people are delusionally optimistic about their life while the other is delusionally pessimistic even though they are the same exact looks level.
But what shapes a persons perception of things? Their life circumstances or genetics? Or a combination? When I was a kid I was very outgoing, but now I’m withdrawn socially due to the negative reinforcement I’ve received over the years,

But what shapes a persons perception of things? Their life circumstances or genetics? Or a combination? When I was a kid I was very outgoing, but now I’m withdrawn socially due to the negative reinforcement I’ve received over the years,
Genetics.

Nigga you’re giving no reasoning. You need to quantify how it would be genetics over environment.

I'm happier being pessimistic and realistic.
When something bad happens it doesn't bring me down as much as I've seen in other people.
Maybe I miss on some unicorn chances by being this way but the problems I avoid by being this way are way more, I assure you.

So the way you view events in your life is based on your outlook of them? Like an event can happen to someone and one person will see it as a positive while the other as a negative? Can you give me a situation?

• +1
So the way you view events in your life is based on your outlook of them? Like an event can happen to someone and one person will see it as a positive while the other as a negative?
Exactly
Can you give me a situation?
Going clubbing. One person bad other good

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
I'm happier being pessimistic and realistic.
When something bad happens it doesn't bring me down as much as I've seen in other people.
Maybe I miss on some unicorn chances by being this way but the problems I avoid by being this way are way more, I assure you.
Exactly

Going clubbing. One person bad other good
What do you think about his point of view?

What do you think about his point of view?
Perception can indeed change a lot, but for me, being optimistic and relying on that for success is like relying on motivation, useless.

A person who's realistic and still works towards his goals will achieve more than one that is optimistic.

Optimism starts at HTN so

more shit threads