Your smv based on your race as a man

lmao blacks are too hight, only reason you put them high is nigger propoganda from the users.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and arabcelxxx
Are you in America? Then sure, I wouldn't argue. But I live in Europe and they are not like that. They're nice and friendly to everyone, which I assume is the result of discrimination that non-whites have to face in majority-white countries.
I live in the middle east in a country called Bahrain, every one here avoids blacks since they’re so violent and are on illegal stuff, it’s not cause of discrimination it’s their nature they lack a frontal which restricts their logical thinking and their average iq is 65.

OP IS BASING THIS ON BEING FROM A BIG CITY

1. Whites
2. Mulatto
3. Latino or Black
4. Arab
5. Hapa
6. Gook
7. Indian

Stop the bullshit copes. Only for women it goes

1. White
2. Latina/arab/mixed/gook/ethnic
3. Black and curry

Ethnic only females certainly exist but jbw only is way more common
you left the jews out tho

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I live in the middle east in a country called Bahrain, every one here avoids blacks since they’re so violent and are on illegal stuff, it’s not cause of discrimination it’s their nature they lack a frontal which restricts their logical thinking and their average iq is 65.
What the hell? You're in Bahrain? LMAO. I thought you were in the States. I haven't been to Bahrain, but I've been to Qatar and there's a lot of black foreign workers. I remember being lost and this young black dude helped me out, he was a heightmogger too, easily 6'4", nice guy. I was under the impression black foreign workers were all civilized AF like that guy.

• +1
What the hell? You're in Bahrain? LMAO. I thought you were in the States. I haven't been to Bahrain, but I've been to Qatar and there's a lot of black foreign workers. I remember being lost and this young black dude helped me out, he was a heightmogger too, easily 6'4", nice guy. I was under the impression black foreign workers were all civilized AF like that guy.
There are ofc some gentle black men but most here live in ghetto areas and don’t have basic manners.
Don’t come there’s nothing here lol saudi is nice tho, how tall are you?

• +1
There are ofc some gentle black men but most here live in ghetto areas and don’t have basic manners.
Don’t come there’s nothing here lol saudi is nice tho, how tall are you?
I don't plan on going to Bahrain or Saudi or whatever, it's just I had a layover there. I had no idea that the black women in Bahrain were just as ghetto as the ones in America, first time I've heard of this. And I'm not tall, I'm 5'11" with regular shoes on but I claim 5'10".

• +1
1. Black
2. Mulatto
3. Latino
4. Arab

huge gap

5. Whites
6. Hapa
7. Gook
8. Indian

fixed it for you

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxing
I don't plan on going to Bahrain or Saudi or whatever, it's just I had a layover there. I had no idea that the black women in Bahrain were just as ghetto as the ones in America, first time I've heard of this. And I'm not tall, I'm 5'11" with regular shoes on but I claim 5'10".
Did you feel tall in qatar?

• +1
Did you feel tall in qatar?
Not really, I just felt normal. Neither tall nor short. Right in-between. I do have to add that most people there were tourists or foreign workers. So it's not like I could compare myself to the Qatari population, although I think I read that Qataris are mostly foreigners and not actually Arab. It's like a melting pot like America at this point. I could be wrong.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and arabcelxxx
Ye but they look nothing like traditional Asians.
Wrong.
Ao Naga lady in her traditional attire
Curries look more like a mix between Arabs(hairy, skinnyfat, short) and blacks(dark skin)
Curries look nothing like Arabs (except for some south Indian phenos).

North (west) Indian natives like Jats, Gujjars, Yadav's, Rajputs are more similar to Persians in looks. Same with certain upper caste lineages elsewhere.

The pheno you describe is generally found in north-south central India and is a result of millennia of mixing between the aryan people and the native ethnicities like dravidians and forest dwelling hunter gatherers.

Wrong.
View attachment 2617210

Curries look nothing like Arabs (except for some south Indian phenos).

North (west) Indian natives like Jats, Gujjars, Yadav's, Rajputs are more similar to Persians in looks. Same with certain upper caste lineages elsewhere.

The pheno you describe is generally found in north-south central India and is a result of millennia of mixing between the aryan people and the native ethnicities like dravidians and forest dwelling hunter gatherers.
Coping currycel

• +1