Your twenties should be where you build the foundation of your entire life

Kingcel32

Kingcel32

Solstice
Some people think that you're twenties should be nothing but parties and hooking up, but it's not. At this stage in your life you are mostly independent and don't actually know much. You spend this time devoting yourself to improving everything about your person. Physically, mentally, socially, and most importantly financially. That way after developing yourself you can slow down in your thirties and forties. Of course i'm not saying you should totally avoid parties and hooking up, thats fine but you're twenties should not only be about that. It should be a reward you give yourself after a long week or month of hard and disciplined work; otherwise you will eventually become nothing more than a balding beer gutted wageslave when you turn thirty. That is not a satisfactory life. Put in the work now and reap the benefits later. This is probably water for most people on this forum but for those who don't do this please take this into consideration or put some reasons why this would not be the case.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, MissLexotan6MG, Sal and 15 others
Peak for men is late 20 s early 30 s so makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1990, Deleted member 14166 and Kingcel32
Some people think that you're twenties should be nothing but parties and hooking up, but it's not. At this stage in your life you are mostly independent and don't actually know much. You spend this time devoting yourself to improving everything about your person. Physically, mentally, socially, and most importantly financially. That way after developing yourself you can slow down in your thirties and forties. Of course i'm not saying you should totally avoid parties and hooking up, thats fine but you're twenties should not only be about that. It should be a reward you give yourself after a long week or month of hard and disciplined work; otherwise you will eventually become nothing more than a balding beer gutted wageslave when you turn thirty. That is not a satisfactory life. Put in the work now and reap the benefits later. This is probably water for most people on this forum but for those who don't do this please take this into consideration or put some reasons why this would not be the case.
by your late 20's what you can do as a person has mostly already been determined.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, galego123, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
20s? Too late :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32
Literally bro same thoughts as me

When I used to try early 20s to get girls and party I'd just get rejected anyways

Leads you to self improvement

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, EverythingMaxxer, TrestIsBest and 2 others
You really have 2 decent options if your like sucks in the present you must work for the future. If you are rotting you should be learning things at least use this time you have. Don't let a year be a year even if your life sucks at least you can be ripped in a year if you lift. In a year you could get better at math which will aid you in any worthwhile career or learn to code somewhat.

If you aren't enjoying the present or looking to the future you are literally doing the worst possible thing. A lot of people on this forum live in the past because their lives sucked throughout HS. This is the worst possible thing you can do if you are going to be miserable better to be miserable and be better off in a year. Every successful person that was once alienated used their loneliness to achieve things. If you don't do either of these things you will be miserable have no good memories and the time you spent will have nothing to show for it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Forgotten, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others
my 20s so far have confirmed my loser status as a child growing up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 7725 and Kingcel32
Literally bro same thoughts as me

When I used to try early 20s to get girls and party I'd just get rejected anyways

Leads you to self improvement
The single advantage I can give to being ugly/average looking is that you are more exposed to the harshness to the world at an earlier age. This can lead you to realizing that you must discipline yourself to get better. Discipline is the single most important trait to develop, without it you will never see your ambitions fulfilled. This is something that a lot of naturally talented people do not realize until later when they have to compete with people who are better than them, but people who have had to work for their success already realized. You must wrench what you want from this world with your own hands.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 1990, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
What do you mean exactly?
I mean its hard to change courses by 28. Your potential is actualized and the rest of your life has been mostly determined. Obviously there is still luck but who you are as a person becomes solidified by this point mostly.

People change a lot after HS but you don't see very man people do a 180 after college or late 20's your pretty solidified by this point for better or worse

• +1
Cope you should travel as much as possible before 30 (before 20 if possible) so you have unlimited stories to talk about and can always join a conversation from stuff you did

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Yerico7, ALP and 5 others
my 20s so far have confirmed my loser status as a child growing up
This is because you are either focusing on the wrong things or haven't actually developed yourself fully. I suggest you reevaluate your life and your mentality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP, misterstabone and Deleted member 15827
Cope you should travel as much as possible before 30 (before 20 if possible) so you have unlimited stories to talk about and can always join a conversation from stuff you did
This is what I am saying. You are improving some aspect of your personal being. This one being a social aspect, you are becoming more interesting of a person.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 15827
I mean its hard to change courses by 28. Your potential is actualized and the rest of your life has been mostly determined. Obviously there is still luck but who you are as a person becomes solidified by this point mostly.

People change a lot after HS but you don't see very man people do a 180 after college or late 20's your pretty solidified by this point for better or worse
True, but this is mainly for people who are in their late teens/early twenties. At this stage in your life you can still do a lot to improve your person.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Hero of the Imperium and galego123
they are not wrong tho
These people eventually become nothing more than husks of Human beings. Their dopamine receptors are fried beyond belief. They are also usually very unhealthy and will gain lots of health problems later in life due to the abuse their body took in their twenties. Do not be like these people. You can indulge once in a while, but do not join this flock of harpies. Their promises of happiness and pleasure will spiral you into a cavern that you will not be able to climb back up from.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and galego123
These people eventually become nothing more than husks of Human beings. Their dopamine receptors are fried beyond belief. They are also usually very unhealthy and will gain lots of health problems later in life due to the abuse their body took in their twenties. Do not be like these people. You can indulge once in a while, but do not join this flock of harpies. Their promises of happiness and pleasure will spiral you into a cavern that you will not be able to climb back up from.
just be a shut in incel while people at your age live their best years bro

• +1
By the time you're 20, the trajectory of your life has already been determined

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
just be a shut in incel while people at your age live their best years bro
These people's "best years" is an illusion. Outwardly, they look happy, they look joyful, and that everything in their life is going their way. But after the parties, after the hookups there is nothing there but emptiness. This is why depression and anxiety is skyrocketing among the current generations, we are trying to focus all our energy and desire into the wrong things to garner happiness, even though it is nothing but a temporary high. When those people leave college they become nothing more than husks. Working a 9 to 5 with a nagging wife or lazy husband trying to ignite some shred of happiness from overused dopamine receptors.

Meanwhile if you actually put in the work right now. Improving your physicality, your mentality, your knowledge. That will give you a skillset and connections. You will be able to use this skillset to bring value and respect to your name. This is what brings what most people want in this forum. Additionally, I am not saying that you should only focus on your work. Balance is very important. I am saying the hookups and parties should be indulged as a reward for your hard labor. That way you not only reward yourself with the fruits of your current success but also don't fry your fragile dopamine sensors.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, ALP, TrestIsBest and 2 others
I will have to disagree. You can alter your trajectory by changing who you interact with, your habits, etc. It is never too late to improve your life. Of course, some things will never be conceived, but that is no excuse relegate yourself to a mediocre life.

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
These people's "best years" is an illusion. Outwardly, they look happy, they look joyful, and that everything in their life is going their way. But after the parties, after the hookups there is nothing there but emptiness. This is why depression and anxiety is skyrocketing among the current generations, we are trying to focus all our energy and desire into the wrong things to garner happiness, even though it is nothing but a temporary high. When those people leave college they become nothing more than husks. Working a 9 to 5 with a nagging wife or lazy husband trying to ignite some shred of happiness from overused dopamine receptors.

Meanwhile if you actually put in the work right now. Improving your physicality, your mentality, your knowledge. That will give you a skillset and connections. You will be able to use this skillset to bring value and respect to your name. This is what brings what most people want in this forum. Additionally, I am not saying that you should only focus on your work. Balance is very important. I am saying the hookups and parties should be indulged as a reward for your hard labor. That way you not only reward yourself with the fruits of your current success but also don't fry your fragile dopamine sensors.
bro it sounds like you are a coping incel.

you probably wont do anything different from them after +25.

mentality, knowledge sounds like cope to me.

if you work your ass and get rich (i mean real rich not premium wagecelling) its a different story.

• +1
depends on person too but i think there is still hope until 30.

• +1
bro it sounds like you are a coping incel.

you probably wont do anything different from them after +25.

mentality, knowledge sounds like cope to me.

if you work your ass and get rich (i mean real rich not premium wagecelling) its a different story.
You seem to be nihilistic in your worldview, an understandable mindset. I see that no amount of internet arguing will change either of our viewpoints, so I will agree to disagree.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
You seem to be nihilistic in your worldview, an understandable mindset. I see that no amount of internet arguing will change either of our viewpoints, so I will agree to disagree.
i am incel and shut in for 1 months. everyone want they lack.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Kingcel32
self improvement is cope for non chad. ideal life is BEING Chad then doing whatever the fuck you want and partying. jfl at the subhumans who think wageslaving, constantly gymcelling, tracking calories, doing all this cage tier cope that normies do is ideal.

looks + hedonism is ideal. all else is normie bullshit.

• +1
How am I supposed to create the foundations when there are no materials to build from?

• +1
This is because you are either focusing on the wrong things or haven't actually developed yourself fully. I suggest you reevaluate your life and your mentality.
I am getting muh STEM degree and worked for high GPA etc. it aint it... I am extremely bad socially and nothing will fix that

• +1
I am getting muh STEM degree and worked for high GPA etc. it aint it... I am extremely bad socially and nothing will fix that
try phenibut and maybe agmatine and vitamin d

• JFL
Reactions: misterstabone
Put in the work now and reap the benefits later.
Amen brother. Money max, status max, looksmax, healthmax. Build a sick future and enjoy the journey :D

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and TrestIsBest
Life ends at 19 so your paragraph is obsolete.

• +1
Actually the childhood/teens should already be spent building the foundations

Getting an insane talent by practising when your brain is still developing , be it a sport or math/science

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Travelling isn't fun if you are ugly and don't attract girls or even friends

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel
Actually the childhood/teens should already be spent building the foundations

Getting an insane talent by practising when your brain is still developing , be it a sport or math/science
That would be ideal, but all that potential and training would be ruined if their focus is on less productive shit. The focus must be kept at all costs in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back