You’re a dumb fuck if you “take a break” from incel forums

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Take a break and do what? Fap? Fuck outta here. Oops I take that back. NEVER get the fuck outta here. Once you’re a member of an incel community, you’re a member for a lifetime. Even worse than breakers are quitters and account-deleters. Fookin traitors.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, the BULL, EasternRightWinger15 and 14 others
take a break to being an incel irl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Danish_Retard, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
@Thompsonz

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Take a break and do what? Fap? Fuck outta here. Oops I take that back. NEVER get the fuck outta here. Once you’re a member of an incel community, you’re a member for a lifetime. Even worse than breakers are quitters and account-deleters. Fookin traitors.
these mofos think its a choice lmao nah bruh you can try to avoid the blackpill but the blackpill will always remain in front of you no matter what jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Danish_Retard, thecel and 1 other person
Why would I want to be stuck here forever with freaks like you?

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Danish_Retard, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, BigJimsWornOutTires, thecel and 1 other person
let me take a break nigga
10247 2

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL, BigJimsWornOutTires, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Im actually thinking of deleting

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justinzayn, |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel and 1 other person
Why do you care so much

• +1
Take a break and do what? Fap?

Taking a break from rotting, and doing productive stuff, like hanging out with friends and family, mastering a craft, basically not being a lazy fuck.

Fuck outta here. Oops I take that back. NEVER get the fuck outta here.
Lmao, I'm only here by popular demand, I could literally leave right now and not look back.
Once you’re a member of an incel community, you’re a member for a lifetime. Even worse than breakers are quitters and account-deleters. Fookin traitors.
I mean if that's how you feel then sure, but this is just a pitstop for me. You're acting like we sold our soul to this place or we're in a gang or some shit. I ain't with that cult shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 2 others
Why do you care so much
He's one of those crab in a bucket mentality fuckers. And he's an Asian boy, he's a little soulless Asian boy who is going to die alone and cold.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: justinzayn, thecel and Deleted member 14262
You are matrixed 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14262
I took a year long break cos of college.

• Woah
It is indeed a blood pact

U can only leave in death

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and thecel
He's one of those crab in a bucket mentality fuckers. And he's an Asian boy, he's a little soulless Asian boy who is going to die alone and cold.

Nope. I care because I enjoy incel/blackpill/PSL culture. Our beliefs, customs, language, personalities, etc. aren’t tolerated outside of our communities. They censor us everywhere but here. This forum has been on a decline. People here are becoming more bluepilled. Classic blackpill dogma is disappearing. I’d hate to see the day that the normie masses engulf and crush the last remnants of incel culture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 4106
answer pm

I'm not rotting here that often lately, because of vacations and shit :ogre:

• Woah
“You can leave the blackpill all you want, but the blackpill doesn’t leave you”

• +1
take a break and avoid blackpills tbh some people cant handle being told how hopeless their situation is...

• So Sad
Nope. I care because I enjoy incel/blackpill/PSL culture. Our beliefs, customs, language, personalities, etc. aren’t tolerated outside of our communities. They censor us everywhere but here. This forum has been on a decline. People here are becoming more bluepilled. Classic blackpill dogma is disappearing. I’d hate to see the day that the normie masses engulf and crush the last remnants of incel culture.
What you should really be concerned about is these neurotypical fucks infiltrating this forum, with their bolstering neurotypical confidence, their annoying normie behavior, their TikTok videos, not this muhhhh ppl are leaving us sissy shit

• +1
Shieet what if a nigga gets permabanned? :what:

• +1