You're a Homosexual If You Think This Asian Girl Isn't a Stacy

Autism through the roof. Nobody give a shit about your retarded measurements :feelsuhh:
said the sperg who shits out the same 3 retarded sudies everytime to prove that azn wymin are "desired"

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
said the sperg who shits out the same 3 retarded sudies everytime to prove that azn wymin are "desired"

Nothing sperg about that.

20230415 174521

I waist mog her.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, 5'7 zoomer, 190cm90kg and 3 others
Autism through the roof. Nobody give a shit about your retarded measurements :feelsuhh:
Look at how recessed her jaw is jfl. And the horseface. Tranny tier stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544
This nigga is saying women are meant to have 90° gonial angles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 13787
Look at how recessed her jaw is jfl. And the horseface. Tranny tier stuff.

Nothing on her face is masculine you moron. I can easily eyeball her features, if they dont strike me as masculine, then theyre not. Recessed jaw is ideal on females, forward grown is tranny tier stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Nothing on her face is masculine you moron. I can easily eyeball her features, if they dont strike me as masculine, then theyre not. Recessed jaw is ideal on females, forward grown is tranny tier stuff.
He doesn't even know how anything about the traits he's talking about. He said this is a recessed downward grown maxilla, completely clueless
3361125_1681568060768.png

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 13787
He doesn't even know how anything about the traits he's talking about. He said this is a recessed downward grown maxilla, completely clueless

That's what happens when someone with 0 visual intelligence tries to discuss ortho facial traits.

this forum is gay, they only like tomboish white girls and chads

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Put the pic in frankfurt plane dumb bluecel retard.
Image 22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 21044
They are chemically malformed prepubescent boys, it's useless showing this as an example. It just support that men are the only one who can have naturally low gonial angles
What?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 21044
No female skull ever had jaws like that. These things are the result of modern faggotry stop acting like udk
You are so retarded it's scary if you mean this unironically. (Reputation checks out).

3 Figure3 1

There is not a single prehistoric female skull without a 90° gonial angle. It only developed due to degenerate modern habits like mouthbreathing and bad posture.

Coping mothbreather spotted @Grel Hellscream @5'7 zoomer @PURE ARYAN GENETICS.

You are so retarded it's scary if you mean this unironically. (Reputation checks out).

View attachment 2153439

There is not a single prehistoric female skull without a 90° gonial angle. It only developed due to degenerate modern habits like mouthbreathing and bad posture.

Except this is some ugly masculinized skull and probably forged. You can even tell that the chin + the whole jawbone is rounded and the forehead is flat. The skull doesn't match the ugly trannies you showed. Little zygo projection as well

On a side note, there's a phenomenon of some SEA females who actually (passably) looksmax to Korean, Chinese, Japanese stacies, but have much lower standars than the East Asians because they're third world.

If you genuinely want a good looking asian wife, I'd recommend start looking into that if you don't think you can pull a native high quality one. The bootleg third worlders are starting to maxx out and I'm sure their standards wont stay low forever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

View attachment 2153439

With most historic female skulls looking like this you can go carry this cope somewhere else. You love tranny looking women

• JFL
Except this is some ugly masculinized skull and probably forged. You can even tell that the chin + the whole jawbone is rounded and the forehead is flat. The skull doesn't match the ugly trannies you showed. Little zygo projection as well
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Masculinised? What? Of course the "jaw bone" is rounded because females have inward gonions. Flat forehead is not sexually dimorphic it's related to cranial capacity. And it doesn't have little zygo projection what are you talking about.

On a side note, there's a phenomenon of some SEA females who actually (passably) looksmax to Korean, Chinese, Japanese stacies, but have much lower standars than the East Asians because they're third world.

If you genuinely want a good looking asian wife, I'd recommend start looking into that if you don't think you can pull a native high quality one. The bootleg third worlders are starting to maxx out and I'm sure their standards wont stay low forever.

A ton of SEA zoomer girls look just as good as NEA ones.

That's not a real skull bro. :lul: :lul:

Human Female Asian Skull​

BC-211 $262.00​

This human female Asian skull was cast from an original specimen in a North American medical school forensic osteology teaching collection. Osteologic features supportive of Asian ancestry include moderate alveolar prognathism, flat nasal region, round/square anterior nasal aperture, lack of a nasal sill, no nasal gutter, round maxillary arcade, and short nasal spine. Osteologic features suggestive of female sex include the relative gracility of bony prominences, single frontal boss, smooth nasion and a round anteroinferior mandible. An osteological evaluation report is available for print and download here: BC-211-Report. 2-part skull (separate cranium & jaw).

The amount of times I would fuck this woman...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Human Female Asian Skull​

BC-211 $262.00​

This human female Asian skull was cast from an original specimen in a North American medical school forensic osteology teaching collection. Osteologic features supportive of Asian ancestry include moderate alveolar prognathism, flat nasal region, round/square anterior nasal aperture, lack of a nasal sill, no nasal gutter, round maxillary arcade, and short nasal spine. Osteologic features suggestive of female sex include the relative gracility of bony prominences, single frontal boss, smooth nasion and a round anteroinferior mandible. An osteological evaluation report is available for print and download here: BC-211-Report. 2-part skull (separate cranium & jaw).
The site is literally called Bone Clones.

Also jfl at 200 bc. Do you know when the agricultural revolition happened?

View attachment 2153439

Cope. Ancient iranian female skull, clearly way more than 90 degree tranny angle.

ANT00205b.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26116, Zer0/∞ and Deleted member 13787
The site is literally called Bone Clones.

Also jfl at 200 bc. Do you know when the agricultural revolition happened?

This is the oldest, most masculine looking female skull I found on there. Even the anthropologist calls it "Masculinized female skull" and in the report it's literally listed as male. Stop the cope

Cope. Ancient iranian female skull, clearly way more than 90 degree tranny angle.

ANT00205b.jpg
Clearly? You can't even see it.

View attachment 2153461
This is the oldest, most masculine looking female skull I found on there. Even the anthropologist calls it "Masculinized female skull" and in the report it's literally listed as male. Stop the cope
The skull is from 197 bc and it's literally malfored. What are you trying to prove with this? Your retardation?

The skull is from 197 bc and it's literally malfored. What are you trying to prove with this? Your retardation?
Those are codenames, not dates. And it's malformed because the woman was around the age of 70 when dead and missing teeth. I don't know what age these are from as it's not listed. The anthropologist calling it masculinized should be enough evidence that these traits aren't normal on a woman, you're retarded otherwise if not

• Ugh..
Those are codenames, not dates. And it's malformed because the woman was around the age of 70 when dead and missing teeth. I don't know what age these are from as it's not listed. The anthropologist calling it masculinized should be enough evidence that these traits aren't normal on a woman, you're retarded otherwise if not
They're calling it "masculin" because of forehead, mastoids, gonions and nuchal line. Not the gonial angle.

You're posting random bullshit from a totally different time period and you haven't proven anytnhing so far so keep coping.

You rn:
Screenshot 20230321 0523162

They're calling it "masculin" because of forehead, mastoids, gonions and nuchal line. Not the gonial angle.

You're posting random bullshit from a totally different time period and you haven't proven anytnhing so far so keep coping.

You rn:
View attachment 2153493
They are calling it masculine because of the brow bone, occiputal spur, zygo growth and jaw.
Homosexual coper. Above article disproves your desperate bullshit

HLZgdfmyRMLHHvJxkfxSYj-970-80.jpg

A skull dated 31k years ago from the czech republic btw

Tranny cope disproven
We had to reconstruct the skull and for that we used statistical data of average and projections extracted from about 200 CT scans of modern humans
:lul: :lul:

You didn't even read the article you dumb cockroach. Stop bothering me with nonsesne and if you have any actual evidence for your braindead theory (you don't) then post it.

They are calling it masculine because of the brow bone, occiputal spur, zygo growth and jaw.
Homosexual coper. Above article disproves your desperate bullshit
What parameters of the jaw tho? Gonial angle isn't one of them. If you actually read it you wouldn't embarrass yourself.

:lul: :lul:

You didn't even read the article you dumb cockroach. Stop bothering me with nonsesne and if you have any actual evidence for your braindead theory (you don't) then post it.

Mladec1Mladec1 right compared with Predmosti 4 left after Matiegka 1934 These

:soy:

• Ugh..
Are you fucking retarded? The data from people is to DRAW THE RECONSTRUCTION OF THE SOFT TISSUES. That's the actual 3d model of the skull. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2153498
:soy:
You 80 iq ape, read the stuff before you post it. Embarrassing.

Because the mandible (lower jaw) was missing, Moraes looked to existing data of modern-day human jaws to help fill in the blanks of what this individual might have looked like.
:feelsuhh: :feelsuhh:

I don't bother that much with tranny copes, I post here for entertainment which is why I don't care for the cope. Anyways, I attached a skull from an ancient female found in a cave. Again, disproves your bs.
The předmostí skulls are literally malformed. Look at the prognathism, look at the occupit. Even the wikipedia page admits there was variance - meaning epigenetic disturbance of development. It's been suggested that the tribe was cannibalistic. This is a worthless example.

looks plastic especially her nose when smiling

The předmostí skulls are literally malformed. Look at the prognathism, look at the occupit. Even the wikipedia page admits there was variance - meaning epigenetic disturbance of development. It's been suggested that the tribe was cannibalistic. This is a worthless example.
What a fucking cope. These skulls have perfect development. I will make a careful thread debunking all your skull bullshit soon.
The male is the one with a 90 degree gonial angle and you didn't address that because it'd destroy your cope. Classic modern day faggot, feel free to rest with your tranny copes if that is what fulfills you but please don't spread your utterly autistic takes any further.

Prognatism is found in all skulls around the world and it's literally one of the traits of european heritage, muh epigenetics.

Last edited:
What a fucking cope. These skulls have perfect development. I will make a careful thread debunking all your skull bullshit soon.
The male is the one with a 90 degree gonial angle and you didn't address that because it'd destroy your cope. Classic modern day faggot, feel free to rest with your tranny copes if that is what fulfills you but please don't spread your utterly autistic takes any further.
The "male" one desn't even have a 90° gonial angle. It's 105 or more.

Screenshot 20230415 2052302

The předmostí skulls are literally studied because of how weird they are. Jfl. Far from perfect development.

Also explain why an angle higher that 90° would be "ideal" from a biomechanical perspective.

Do some research for your post and in the process you will find out i'm right.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
The "male" one desn't even have a 90° gonial angle. It's 105 or more.

View attachment 2153523

The předmostí skulls are literally studied because of how weird they are. Jfl. Far from perfect development.

Also explain why an angle higher that 90° would be "ideal" from a biomechanical perspective.

Proof you don't even know how to measure skull angles. Utter embarrassment. The "muh epigenetic disturbance" is because he was comparing them through 26 different measurement to ancient Cro-Magnon, Skhul, Herto and Negro skulls to "determine the authenticity of the Out of Africa model"

:ROFLMAO:

It's not about what is ideal, it's human dimorphism. It's like asking "in what way would smaller cheekbones or a shorter skull be ideal? :soy: "

Yeah about time someone talks about how utterly wrong you are, you claim shit about angles yet you don't know how to measure them.

Proof you don't even know how to measure skull angles. Utter embarrassment. The "muh epigenetic disturbance" is because he was comparing them through 26 different measurement to ancient Cro-Magnon, Skhul, Herto and Negro skulls to "determine the authenticity of the Out of Africa model
Measure the angle then.
It's not about what is ideal, it's human dimorphism. It's like asking "in what way would smaller cheekbones or a shorter skull be ideal? :soy: "
Do you even know what sexual dimorphism is? Can you explain it to me?

Also jfl at you calling me a faggot for liking proprely developed girls while you yourself are actually homosexual.

Screenshot 20230415 2101372

Measure the angle then.
You don't measure an exact angle with the camera pointed down and sideways from it, the fact that you did just shows how you aren't credible. I did look through some of the skulls and to your credit some of them do look deformed, however the two I used as an example clearly weren't. Very clearly the angle is low and you are blind if you do not see this.
Do you even know what sexual dimorphism is? Can you explain it to me?
The difference between two sexes? What are you trying to achieve with this question?

Also jfl at you calling me a faggot for liking proprely developed girls while you yourself are actually homosexual.
You don't like properly developed "girls". You are into prepubescent boys. Lol at you for trying to use that joke post as some sort of a blow.

Illustration of the size and shape differences between a fossil photograph of skull P10
Illustration of the size and shape differences between a fossil photograph of skull P4

You can see that these two female skulls are properly developed. You have a modern female overlayed on top (cranium size and upper/lower jaw length proves superior development). The gonial angles are lower than that of modern females however the mandible is still higher in angle than a male and the entire mandible body has a round slope to it (among other female dimorphic traits).

Last edited: