You're a Homosexual If You Think This Asian Girl Isn't a Stacy

You don't measure an exact angle with the camera pointed down and sideways from it, the fact that you did just shows how you aren't credible. I did look through some of the skulls and to your credit some of them do look deformed, however the two I used as an example clearly weren't. Very clearly the angle is low and you are blind if you do not see this.
How can you tell it's 90° then?
The difference between two sexes? What are you trying to achieve with this question?
And why do you think man and woman are different?
View attachment 2153583View attachment 2153582
You can see that these two female skulls are properly developed. You have a modern female overlayed on top (cranium size and upper/lower jaw length proves superior development). The gonial angles are lower than that of modern female's however the mandible is still higher in angle than a male and the entire mandible body has a round slope to it (among other female dimorphic traits).
How about this one?
Illustration of the size and shape differences between a fossil photograph of skull P1

You have to be retarded to use skulls in a variance study to prove that a trait is consistant.

How can you tell it's 90° then?
Yeah it's getting boring now. Now you're just being ingenuine in trying to justify your love towards tranny looking women
And why do you think man and woman are different?
Because God made them that way, to differentiate between the two with ease.
How about this one?
I don't know tbh, the braincase is smaller than even that of a modern male and to be born with missing teeth you have to be seriously nutrient deficient, so I will use a better archeological site even though the point still stands. I'm actually interested in this now so I'll look at it and once I compile enough evidence I'll make a thread and tag you in it (shouldn't be hard, right? Wait, why were so many archeological sites destroyed???)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Average white girl fogs her to oblivion
37347893 05F3 44E2 BEA9 21DA9D233DA6

Cloudermaxxing Jfl
I never liked Polina. Posting Polina is retarded when Katya exists, Katya is literally just a better version of that whore.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SubSigma
I never liked Polina. Posting Polina is retarded when Katya exists, Katya is literally just a better version of that whore.
E53FDD9C 1C4D 4D4C A747 D9269F2713F6
Cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Jesus fucking christ. The picture on the right is absolutely horrendous
Ye but she was doing the same pose as polina so I had to do the comparison

Got hard in 1.5 seconds