You're a loser and nothing will change for you

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
I already know that I'm fucked up and that I'm a fucking loser, there's no help for niggas like me

Why can't you admit it ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, The Grinch, stunna and 1 other person
I already know that I'm fucked up and that I'm a fucking loser, there's no help for niggas like me

Why can't you admit it ?

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps
Review: If you are a beginner you'd want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

It might be too much for your body to recover from.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Freakshow, grief and Luffymaxxing

• So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
because im not a complete loser

I've always been pretty open about it

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
I'll just cope

View attachment 2723432
Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps
Review: If you are a beginner you'd want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

It might be too much for your body to recover from.
what abt diet

Why can't you admit it ?
you only lose when you stop trying to win, the moment you win once you know it can happen again. You literally have nothing to lose by continuing to try. Only way is up now boyo keep your head up

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and Luffymaxxing