You’re a retard if you blame ethnics for immigration

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
This goes out to all white users circle jerking about muh “the west has fallen”. It’s you country mens fault, not ethnics.

Think about this from, from a Syrian immigrants perspective: Let’s say you are a devout Muslim having lived in Syria for 35 years. You know fuck all about democracy, treating people the “western way”, or any of the other so called values people in the west have grown up adhering to.
Then suddenly war breakers out and your country goes from moderate shithole to full blown shithole. You have 3 choices now:

1) Staying in said shithole, living in destitute with a strong possibility of your kids blowing up before 16

2) Going to a neighbouring shithole, which is a tiny bit better, slightly closer to you culture, but you’re without connections, will probably still live in destitute, and the possibility of prospering might even be lower than your birthplace

Lastly, 3) going to a European country that’s gonna offer you housing, money and food while you’re also having a (relatively) good environment to raise your kids in.

You’d be an absolute moron to pick option 1 or 2, and I promise you, non of you circlejerking faggots would either. Don’t blame ethnics, blame your fellow countrymen allowing them into your country.

• +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, sportsmogger, UrGirlsMcm and 14 others
Who the fuck would want to live in a shithole, JFL at you morons.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, try2beme and Fiqh
Literally no one does that but okay.

Still shows a weak character if you leave your country and people in times of crisis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, sportsmogger, Deleted member 7580 and 4 others
Tbf most of them already blame their governments as well

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Deleted member 7580

Still shows a weak character if you leave your country and people in times of crisis.
Privileged babble

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Mio, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
Privileged babble
probably some nationalist cuck, i don't give a single fuck about my country i wouldn't care if it got overran by millions of murderous migrants i would just leave and laugh at it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: widdi, AspiringMogger, Deleted member 55314 and 2 others
Privileged babble
No.

All of the countries the ethnics are from are save. They should go back.

But its only the bottom of the barrel village subhuman idiots that came over, so not suprised they have neither dignity nor any other ambitions other then shelter and food.

probably some nationalist cuck, i don't give a single fuck about my country i wouldn't care if it got overran by millions of murderous migrants i would just leave and laugh at it
Pathetic doomer tales

also the fact that the kikes who control said western countries are the reason the 3rd world countries are fucked

I recommend white politicians (Not the race because people are different and good in general) to not send Lybia to the dark ages because of a whim Hillary Clinton had or to not destroy their own country and erase from the earth 30.000 algerians the same day they were celebrating victory against the nazis like France did and then bring hundreds of thousands of them to reconstruct your mess. Would also be cool to not deal and help every narco and gang they found on Latin America or make Bangladeshi kids and mothers work 20 hours a day for a misery because their people need good jeans. Also it would be of benefit if countries like France didn't got 70% their electricity from a puppet they placed on Niger while the same country has 90% of it's population living without it

These racists unfortunately live in the biggest bubble ever created and it's all because of how heavily manipulated their media is. They would never realize it because they truly believe they have freedom of speech just because in their countries it is not frowned upon to insult an old poor woman and because they can make dark humour about kids with cancer without being punched in the face.

I've always said the west (Exclude eastern europe which is a different story) lives in the ideology and philosophy of "If i didn't see it then it didn't happen". That's why many don't tolerate their armies shooting at migrants in the sea but they don't care if the owner of a clothing brand destroys the lives of some random bengalis in a basement in Dhaka.

The western people are kind hearted but at the same time very unaware which leads them to selfishness.

Shut up. You don’t even believe this shit yourself

This goes out to all white users circle jerking about muh “the west has fallen”. It’s you country mens fault, not ethnics.

Think about this from, from a Syrian immigrants perspective: Let’s say you are a devout Muslim having lived in Syria for 35 years. You know fuck all about democracy, treating people the “western way”, or any of the other so called values people in the west have grown up adhering to.
Then suddenly war breakers out and your country goes from moderate shithole to full blown shithole. You have 3 choices now:

1) Staying in said shithole, living in destitute with a strong possibility of your kids blowing up before 16

2) Going to a neighbouring shithole, which is a tiny bit better, slightly closer to you culture, but you’re without connections, will probably still live in destitute, and the possibility of prospering might even be lower than your birthplace

Lastly, 3) going to a European country that’s gonna offer you housing, money and food while you’re also having a (relatively) good environment to raise your kids in.

You’d be an absolute moron to pick option 1 or 2, and I promise you, non of you circlejerking faggots would either. Don’t blame ethnics, blame your fellow countrymen allowing them into your country.
white men's fault for letting them in

build a fucking wall a smirk at them on top of it

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
the problem is that these immigrants could simply start behaving like humans and not steal, rob, rape and attack our people and then the majority of the population wouldnt mind them as much. so yes they are to blame

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 7580 and 2 others
they are still to blame for being too dumb and of low genetic quality to either organize an armed revolution or attempt to reform their own societies. instead they take their low iqs with them and replicate the same problems in the west, making it as bad as it is back home.

they are still to blame for being too dumb and of low genetic quality to either organize an armed revolution or attempt to reform their own societies. instead they take their low iqs with them and replicate the same problems in the west, making it as bad as it is back home.
Syrian refugees whiten the Italy population

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, itisoverboyos and Tenshi

it's the smartest move, why waste your life in some godforsaken land that might need 50-100 years to even be habitable. And trust me it takes big balls to leave everything behind and starts things from 0 in an unknown land.

the problem is that these immigrants could simply start behaving like humans and not steal, rob, rape and attack our people and then the majority of the population wouldnt mind them as much. so yes they are to blame
if european nations actually were to make sense, they would allow the right immigrants in.

There are plenty of people who are civilized, share the same traditions, language, religion and even blood with europeans in let's say, latin america. In fact those countries where colonies of european nations for centuries.

But european countries prefer to allow radical muslim sandniggers whose culture has nothing in common with europe then wonder why some towelhead can't simply understand raping women is not okay.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and buflek
That’s why Breivik killed white kids on Utøya, to prevent future politicians

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger and AspiringMogger
jooooooooooooooooooooooos

• +1
Reactions: mike21
This is water. Nobody is blaming ethnics, this is a strawman.

I blame the white cucks and women for letting them in.

Women should NEVER HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and Deleted member 7580
That’s why Breivik killed white kids on Utøya, to prevent future politicians
Just googled Brievik he killed 77 people. I thought it was way less

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Just googled Brievik he killed 77 people. I thought it was way less
Yeah it’s crazy, like 1 in 5 Norwegians know someone affected, my dad knows 2 whos child got killed. My brothers friend was supposed to go to the island but didn’t. Still the deadliest lone mass killer to this day

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Who the fuck would want to live in a shithole, JFL at you morons.
They dont want to live in a shithole but their collective behavior will turn the new place they inhabit into the same shithole they left
Do they think the infinite money glitch of free housing and free food will last forever for them or they're just here to milk it until it's gone?
If they become the majority in the country they move to, it turns into the exact same shithole that they left and the infrastructure will fall apart, just like South Africa

• +1
Reactions: Kayne1 and infini
Yeah it’s crazy, like 1 in 5 Norwegians know someone affected, my dad knows 2 whos child got killed. My brothers friend was supposed to go to the island but didn’t. Still the deadliest lone mass killer to this day
Crazy stuff

Bruh not everyone is doing this kind of shit. Do u think there are no white people who do crimes? Yes of course you can argue that the crime rate among the black and overall immigrant population is higher tha among the white population, but of course if they live in hoods where shootings, murder and stealing is an daily thing and the politicians are doing nothing about it.
Take an black or immigrant child and put him in an moderate household where he learns useful things, read books etc. basically all things that are good. Do you think he will commit crimes in the future just because of his ethnicity?
Now take a white blonde child in the middle of the hood. Guess what, he will grow up a criminal doing things, like you said, only immigrants do.