You’re all npc

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Jack Hanma Maxing
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
7,060
Reputation
10,859
I’m the only main character, once i decide to quit this shithole you’ll no longer exist
 
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL
Cope that’s @_MVP_
 
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Trilogy and Deleted member 20399
Cope that’s @_MVP_
No that’s me, the only reason you exist is because the game decided it needed to had some useless npc like you to fill the void
 
No that’s me, the only reason you exist is because the game decided it needed to had some useless npc like you to fill the void
Ur the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna be
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1, the BULL, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
Ur the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna be
Stop the cap, my life is super interssting straight up from the plot of a hollywood movie. I don’t share much about me because i don’t want to get dowxed
 
Ur the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna be
I’m the real main character.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
I'm that character that always repeats the same three lines in rotation when you talk to him.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
Stop the cap, my life is super interssting straight up from the plot of a hollywood movie. I don’t share much about me because i don’t want to get dowxed
Ur narcy nothing interesting actually happens in ur life and if ur life was made into a movie it would bankrupt Hollywood
 
I’m the real main character.
Ok now that's where I draw the line no offense mate but ur life is probably the most boring in this forum. Eating all day doing everything in the laziest way possible
 
Ok now that's where I draw the line no offense mate but ur life is probably the most boring in this forum. Eating all day doing everything in the laziest way possible
Nigga nobody likes you on this forum. I’m carrying this forum hard rn.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 21182
So funny that a npc would post this in MY simulation. You're all a construct of my own mind
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23642 and Deleted member 21182
Nigga nobody likes you on this forum. I’m carrying this forum hard rn.
I purposefully am unliked, I'm sort of a 100% brutaly honest guy and people don't appreciate it when I go into a thread and say yea it's shit but i don't mean any offense.

And I'm not claiming I'm a protagonist although 6'7 is protagonist height but ur literally a fat maxer good luck having Netflix make a movie about ur life
 
So funny that a npc would post this in MY simulation. You're all a construct of my own mind
Ur all fucking deluded, once people start to realize they're not special and the world isn't revolving around them that's when u wake up to true protagonism
 
I'll be honest guys there's been times where I've been an npc
 
Ur all fucking deluded, once people start to realize they're not special and the world isn't revolving around them that's when u wake up to true protagonism
That's the fucking point of the simulation u fucking npc. I'm a god and just experiencing what it's like to be a nobody. I'm talking to myself
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
That's the fucking point of the simulation u fucking npc. I'm a god and just experiencing what it's like to be a nobody. I'm talking to myself
I bet you'd love to have a talk with @juste you two retards think the same
 
I’m a main supporting character
 
Im solipsist
 

Similar threads

ICXCLuvr
Replies
14
Views
154
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
ICXCLuvr
Replies
13
Views
112
FBl
FBl
ICXCLuvr
Replies
59
Views
337
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
horseman
Replies
31
Views
296
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top