Manu le coq
Jack Hanma Maxing
- Joined
- Nov 20, 2021
- Posts
- 7,060
- Reputation
- 10,859
I’m the only main character, once i decide to quit this shithole you’ll no longer exist
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No that’s me, the only reason you exist is because the game decided it needed to had some useless npc like you to fill the voidCope that’s @_MVP_
Ur the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna beNo that’s me, the only reason you exist is because the game decided it needed to had some useless npc like you to fill the void
Stop the cap, my life is super interssting straight up from the plot of a hollywood movie. I don’t share much about me because i don’t want to get dowxedUr the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna be
I’m the real main character.Ur the sidest of side cherecters if real life had a main character and he was in this forum it would be either @luljankybo or @mrriceguy one has more backstory than any of us and the other is the protagonist from a Koran drama, ur a french wanna be
Ur narcy nothing interesting actually happens in ur life and if ur life was made into a movie it would bankrupt HollywoodStop the cap, my life is super interssting straight up from the plot of a hollywood movie. I don’t share much about me because i don’t want to get dowxed
Ok now that's where I draw the line no offense mate but ur life is probably the most boring in this forum. Eating all day doing everything in the laziest way possibleI’m the real main character.
Nigga nobody likes you on this forum. I’m carrying this forum hard rn.Ok now that's where I draw the line no offense mate but ur life is probably the most boring in this forum. Eating all day doing everything in the laziest way possible
I purposefully am unliked, I'm sort of a 100% brutaly honest guy and people don't appreciate it when I go into a thread and say yea it's shit but i don't mean any offense.Nigga nobody likes you on this forum. I’m carrying this forum hard rn.
Ur all fucking deluded, once people start to realize they're not special and the world isn't revolving around them that's when u wake up to true protagonismSo funny that a npc would post this in MY simulation. You're all a construct of my own mind
That's the fucking point of the simulation u fucking npc. I'm a god and just experiencing what it's like to be a nobody. I'm talking to myselfUr all fucking deluded, once people start to realize they're not special and the world isn't revolving around them that's when u wake up to true protagonism
I bet you'd love to have a talk with @juste you two retards think the sameThat's the fucking point of the simulation u fucking npc. I'm a god and just experiencing what it's like to be a nobody. I'm talking to myself