You're an incel because of the lack of risk you take

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
One thing which I have been recently reading about is the idea that men aged 15 to 35 are the demographic of men who take the most risk, and coincidentally this is the time when intraspecies sexual competition is at it's peak, those with the greatest genes (note I didn't say greatest level of success) they tend to take the least risk as it is guaranteed they will reproduce. Now for those with the not so good genes, these men must take risks (that's us!), now the worse genes these men have, the greater risk they must take.

We can see this pattern in this site, those who are HTN, they just need to gymcel really and they'll be fairly successful. Those who are LTN, they need to take a greater risk and get various surgeries, gymcel, etc, and they will start seeing success. Now that's nice and all, and water to many. But the concept behind this is an important one.

THE WORSE YOUR GENES, THE GREATER RISK YOU MUST TAKE

That means you have no excuse to be high inhib, you can't say "but people will judge me and call me a subhuman", you need to understand this. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, YOU WILL NOT REPRODUCE IF YOU DO NOT TAKE RISKS.

Tell me, what happens if girls think you're a subhuman (as if they don't already think that)? She will lose interest in you? She doesn't even like you in the first place, at least if you act low inhib, she might give you a shot.

A LOT OF "INCELS/UGLY GUYS" HERE TRULY DO NOT INTERNALISE WHAT THEY PREACH. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT IS OVER AND HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR FATE AS A GENETIC FAILURE, THEN YOU MUST TAKE RISKS.

Now some genetic failures that risk taking manifests itself in crime, for others it might manifest itself into taking big financial risks in order to catapult themselves up in society. I'm not advocating you to commit crimes, or to even do anything illegal. But what I do advocate is, is to approach people, speak your mind, act how you want to act. Societal rules were only put in place because of the idea that it would be a mutual benefit to everyone, if you don't steal from me, I won't steal from you, and so on. But none of us here are actually benefiting, we got let down. We worked hard, put our head down in school, stayed out of trouble and so on, but we got nothing. We need to realise that this system no longer works for us.

Just be low inhib, go geomaxx, get that surgery you want, approach that girl you like. As subhumans we don't have the luxury of living risk-free lives.

Tagging
@FrameMogger @inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @zv1212 @RabidRosaries @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @DoctorLooksmax

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, alriodai, n0rthface and 23 others
you could get locked up for approaching

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, mug, Deleted member 18776 and 11 others
dnr but true tbh

you are right but it's water.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 18244
Does making racebaits threads on looksmax.me count?

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
dnr but true tbh

Yup

• Love it
Reactions: Hades
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 15370, Deleted member 18522 and 4 others
but why does that even matter if you acc are subhuman? Your life will be shit either way, also just use some common sense when approaching and nothing will happen. I have approached people before

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
like i understand but the risk of getting the cops called on you is there so you need to social circle max to do it in a safe setting. obv the lower your looks level the more the risk but the chances are not 0 as long as youre a 4.5-5/10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ManletBlackcel, It'snotover and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
you're an atheist because you just wanna sin

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
like i understand but the risk of getting the cops called on you is there so you need to social circle max to do it in a safe setting. obv the lower your looks level the more the risk but the chances are not 0 as long as youre a 4.5-5/10
Most people here have social anxiety and can't even social circlemaxx to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22540, Richard_Hungwell and Earth Dollar
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18522, latincell95 and 3 others
:soy::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2 and Richard_Hungwell

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Most people here have social anxiety and can't even social circlemaxx to begin with.
@Blackgymmax
You will priority over random people the way I am referring to insta approaching here is more like social circle maxxing but online through insta.

Copy and paste from one of my threads
Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online.

I have had 7 slays and a LTR from this hella low effort method, the only requirment is you should be goodlooking enough IRL to get ioi's in the first place. This is for gl highihibcels

Last edited:
  • +1
@Blackgymmax

Copy and paste from one of my threads

"
Lets say a girl is giving you ioi in you class but you are too high inhib to go talk to her. Instead of approaching IRL you slid into her DM's

Once in DM's set up a date (this should be easy as the girl is already into you)

Its just a way for dudes with high inhibition to transition the approaching part (arguably the toughest if not NT) online."

I have had 7 and a LTR from this hella low effort method, the only requirment is you should be goodlooking enough IRL to get ioi's in the first place. This is for gl highihibcels
Oh yeah no im aware of this

• +1
One thing which I have been recently reading about is the idea that men aged 15 to 35 are the demographic of men who take the most risk, and coincidentally this is the time when intraspecies sexual competition is at it's peak, those with the greatest genes (note I didn't say greatest level of success) they tend to take the least risk as it is guaranteed they will reproduce. Now for those with the not so good genes, these men must take risks (that's us!), now the worse genes these men have, the greater risk they must take.

We can see this pattern in this site, those who are HTN, they just need to gymcel really and they'll be fairly successful. Those who are LTN, they need to take a greater risk and get various surgeries, gymcel, etc, and they will start seeing success. Now that's nice and all, and water to many. But the concept behind this is an important one.

That means you have no excuse to be high inhib, you can't say "but people will judge me and call me a subhuman", you need to understand this. YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE, YOU WILL NOT REPRODUCE IF YOU DO NOT TAKE RISKS.

Tell me, what happens if girls think you're a subhuman (as if they don't already think that)? She will lose interest in you? She doesn't even like you in the first place, at least if you act low inhib, she might give you a shot.

A LOT OF "INCELS/UGLY GUYS" HERE TRULY DO NOT INTERNALISE WHAT THEY PREACH. IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IT IS OVER AND HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR FATE AS A GENETIC FAILURE, THEN YOU MUST TAKE RISKS.

Now some genetic failures that risk taking manifests itself in crime, for others it might manifest itself into taking big financial risks in order to catapult themselves up in society. I'm not advocating you to commit crimes, or to even do anything illegal. But what I do advocate is, is to approach people, speak your mind, act how you want to act. Societal rules were only put in place because of the idea that it would be a mutual benefit to everyone, if you don't steal from me, I won't steal from you, and so on. But none of us here are actually benefiting, we got let down. We worked hard, put our head down in school, stayed out of trouble and so on, but we got nothing. We need to realise that this system no longer works for us.

Just be low inhib, go geomaxx, get that surgery you want, approach that girl you like. As subhumans we don't have the luxury of living risk-free lives.

Tagging
@FrameMogger @inferiorpispot234 @Chinacurry @Chadethnic101 @Bonesbonesbonesbone @zv1212 @RabidRosaries @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @DoctorLooksmax
Fair analysis

Way overblown, reckon it's a small minority of times.

Back before the blackpill I wasn't low inhib like some black guys, but I'd make convo with random girls, and 90% of the time they r receptive and u can get a number or a date quite easily, I'd say the majority of time.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
what car do you have?
Haha right now I drive mums i30 or dad's e220, if he's not around might take his 911 or quatroporte or f360 out.

Last car I actually bought for myself was c63 amg, was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
And this coming from the manlet too afraid to get LL

Get the fuck outta here nigga
I'm considering it now tbh, i saw how big of a diff being 5'7 is. Issue is, I'm a poorcel anyways. Plus I'm not maxxed out in everything else yet

Haha right now I drive mums i30 or dad's e220, if he's not around might take his 911 or quatroporte or f360 out.

Last car I actually bought for myself was c63 amg, was a mistake
thought you were distant from your father, you mentioned that you havent seen him in decades. FFS where are you motherfuckas getting all this money from? Is this where the Kashmir donation money goes to? Man has 2 top tier Benz/BMWs and 2 Porsches and 1 Ferrari tf

• Woah
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I'm considering it now tbh, i saw how big of a diff being 5'7 is. Issue is, I'm a poorcel anyways. Plus I'm not maxxed out in everything else yet
So it's around $85k-$100k for LL right?

If you took your own advice and took risks you could easily make that.

So again, get the fuck outta here nigga

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, ManletBlackcel, GetShrekt and 1 other person
So it's around $85k-$100k for LL right?

If you took your own advice and took risks you could easily make that.

So again, get the fuck outta here nigga
I get on $35k next year, but even then, I plan to take some time out to study for medschool again. I'm in it for the long run. Also I like training, I can't do that with LL. Getting something like eye filler or a nose job is going to cause me a lot less trouble.

Tagging
so the less bargaining power you have, the less of anything you have, the more you have to compromise and give up?

Yeah no fucking shit who DOESNT know this:lul:

I get on $35k next year, but even then, I plan to take some time out to study for medschool again. I'm in it for the long run. Also I like training, I can't do that with LL. Getting something like eye filler or a nose job is going to cause me a lot less trouble.
Bro get whatever surgery you want.

But your life is not starting until you become rich or get LL

so the less bargaining power you have, the less of anything you have, the more you have to compromise and give up?

Yeah no fucking shit who DOESNT know this:lul:
where does it say you have to give up? You need to take risks and be lower inhib, maybe you should learn to read

Bro get whatever surgery you want.

But your life is not starting until you become rich or get LL
What's your definition of rich? JFL if you think I'm going to remain broke. In like 5 years time if I stay with my currnet job, I get put on top 30% wages in UK. But I want to go medschool again and make a lot more

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
where does it say you have to give up? You need to take risks and be lower inhib, maybe you should learn to read
You monkey, read the sentence lmao it clearly says the less POWER and less of anything you have, the more you have to COMPROMISE, meaning you have less influence meaning you have to concede more, you don't have strong influence

You wrote an essay over the most water shit imaginable:LOL:

You monkey, read the sentence lmao it clearly says the less POWER and less of anything you have, the more you have to COMPROMISE, meaning you have less influence meaning you have to concede more, you don't have strong influence

You wrote an essay over the most water shit imaginable:LOL:
Yes ofc you have to compensate you moron, and maybe if you did read the "essay", I did acknowledge it was fairly obvious and hence said that more people should be lower inhib here. Perhaps if you spent less time collecting videos of black people and more time reading books, you wouldn't be so low IQ

go and get LL in Iran

• Love it
Yes ofc you have to compensate you moron, and maybe if you did read the "essay", I did acknowledge it was fairly obvious and hence said that more people should be lower inhib here. Perhaps if you spent less time collecting videos of black people and more time reading books, you wouldn't be so low IQ
You write essays over water concepts even elementary school children know of lmao trust me the accusation of me being low IQ is projection of the highest caliber:ROFLMAO:

You know there are IQ tests that measure your intelligence through how much you can convey in the fewest amount of words? JFL where do you think you stand in that with your redundant water essay?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
you could reach 5'10 if you have couple 100k bux
Going above 3 inches, I've read results in a high chance of health complications. I want to train at the end of the day. Unless it were to be the case that one day I can no longer fight for some reason, then LL would deffo be on the list

What's your definition of rich?
Idk. Rich and high status enough so that women give you pussy, because they think you might fall in love afterwards
JFL if you think I'm going to remain broke. In like 5 years time if I stay with my currnet job, I get put on top 30% wages in UK. But I want to go medschool again and make a lot more
You're the 23 year old that asked about going to med school on here and reddit right? How long does it take to become a doctor again? med school is 5 years i believe how long for the rest

• JFL
Going above 3 inches, I've read results in a high chance of health complications. I want to train at the end of the day. Unless it were to be the case that one day I can no longer fight for some reason, then LL would deffo be on the list
5 inches split on femurs and tibiae is safe. Going beyond 3 inches on one segment is risky. But yeah wouldn't do it if you want to be a pro fighter

• +1
NIGGA you've seen my face you know I'm incel because of my bad facial bones

You write essays over water concepts even elementary school children know of lmao trust me the accusation of me being low IQ is projection of the highest caliber:ROFLMAO:

You know there are IQ tests that measure your intelligence through how much you can convey in the fewest amount of words? JFL where do you think you stand in that with your redundant water essay?
My IQ is literally between 115-120, you are low IQ and missed the point of the "essay"

Idk. Rich and high status enough so that women give you pussy, because they think you might fall in love afterwards

You're the 23 year old that asked about going to med school on here and reddit right? How long does it take to become a doctor again? med school is 5 years i believe how long for the rest
No, I'm 21 years old jfl. I've already finished my bachelors in biology, medschool will only be 4 years for me. I didn't ask on reddit about med school jfl.

I think honestly right, if I am gymcelled, I'll get girls as it is. I'm already frauding my height with lifts lol