You’re genetic trash if you’re boneless

No angularity. And you have a bad phenotype.
wdym bro
this is average turanid @PrestonYnot @StrangerDanger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Haven, gamma and 4 others
Nah its about dna not food
diet plays a very, very large role in epigenetics but I'll assume you're too blissfully (or willingly) ignorant to acknowledge that

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234 and Haven
bs, i have everything good/top tier except for a small chin/jaw and a big nose

and my maxila/malar area is better than most people, even those with big chins.

mandibular bone position/mass does not define genetic quality. jfl.
it's just a physical feature like any other.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
diet plays a very, very large role in epigenetics but I'll assume you're too blissfully (or willingly) ignorant to acknowledge that

wdym bro
this is average turanid @PrestonYnot @StrangerDanger
View attachment 1240707

Op is Incorrect btw

Forward growth is rare and I'm not going with muh anecdotes here a proper article

Most people don't have chins that project past the vermillion of lower lip. Most chins are recessed

I can't find it now but there was also an article that I came across recently which basically said the average white male is just 2 mm more forward grown than a flat faced asian. Also most people have flat cheekbones

This is average fwrd growth
Unnamed

Portrait handsome man profile face creation virtual d character avatar white background 95222524

Above average
3892e2924a8108a267feef592fff5d45

Top 1%
Images 34

Like I always say chads are rare and most people have shit bones. Don't believe in anyone who says otherwise

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Warlow, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
the average not recessed white is 5 psl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Warlow, Looks234 and Deleted member 14455
Op is Incorrect btw

Forward growth is rare and I'm not going with muh anecdotes here a proper article

Most people don't have chins that project past the vermillion of lower lip. Most chins are recessed

And there was also an article that I came across recently that basically said the average white male is just 2 mm more forward grown than a flat faced asian. Also most people have flat cheekbones

View attachment 1240736
View attachment 1240737
Above average
View attachment 1240740

Top 1%
View attachment 1240744

Like I always say chads are rare and most people have shit bones. Don't believe in anyone who says otherwise
this is 99.9th percentile

Indeed bhaijaan fully agreed, it's rare finding good forward grown chins, a good maxilla is even rarer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
And there was also an article that I came across recently that basically said the average white male is just 2 mm more forward grown than a flat faced asian.
if you average in downward growth. asian people have low cheekbones and square face and like foids and it is hard for them to develop recessed

if you average in downward growth. asian people have low cheekbones and square face and like foids and it is hard for them to develop recessed
I didn't get what ur trying to say

bones doesn't matter, height doesn't matter. it's all about the eyes nose and skin

this is 99.9th percentile
View attachment 1240750

Indeed bhaijaan fully agreed, it's rare finding good forward grown chins, a good maxilla is even rarer.
Idk man most people I see outside don't have good bones. I'm not discrediting op's claims but the stats never lie

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
5d1e094fcf5692b9c7b0101236b126fe.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Looks234 and volcelfatcel
I didn't get what ur trying to say
when whites are downward grown they are more recessed compared to other races. it brings their average down. a white who mews since childhood would easily get good maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Jason Voorhees
good thing i have balkan brick skull

eating raw meat and goat milk helps

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and Looks234
everyone in this thread except Preston is retarded as fuck jfl

also, if anything, shithole areas would have people with much more robust craniofacial development

having "shit bones" is an epidemic caused by industrialization & affects ppl born into higher SES much more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, AscendingHero, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
Most people I see irl have bones and are forward grown.

Whites have no excuse especially. I’ll give Somalis a pass tho since this is top tier for them.

View attachment 1240497
Look here @looksmaxxer234 Im eritrean homie but Somalis mog ALL Africans to the ground. Its just sad you keep using this nigga as an example.

West African gorilla noses will continue to cope.

In everywhere most of the population is boneless
My oneitis has high cheekbones and a very nice feminine jaw but she still has got no forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: Haven
Op is Incorrect btw

I can't find it now but there was also an article that I came across recently which basically said the average white male is just 2 mm more forward grown than a flat faced asian. Also most people have flat cheekbones

View attachment 1240736
View attachment 1240737
Above average
View attachment 1240740

Top 1%
View attachment 1240744

Another high iq post

• Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
My oneitis has high cheekbones and a very nice feminine jaw but she still has got no forward growth.
Ho can you fall in love with a girl with no forward growth. Like, does your dick even get hard when you see her. Forward growth is very important for a women in my opinion, at least more important than for men.

Shit thread, having 'bones' just means having some sort of forward growth and that is common, having 'good bone structure' is superbly rare.

Look here @looksmaxxer234 Im eritrean homie but Somalis mog ALL Africans to the ground. Its just sad you keep using this nigga as an example.

West African gorilla noses will continue to cope.
I’m mullato bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Sal
Yea boneless guys are very rare

idiots here think it’s something special and will overrate themselves because they have some bones
Then everybody would be attractive idiot. No, most of the population doesn’t have Barret tier development.

chit, i guess you need to figure out how to get better bones. Is there a surgery for that lmao?

All that matters is collagen

Shit thread, having 'bones' just means having some sort of forward growth and that is common, having 'good bone structure' is superbly rare.
yeah lol i always thought having bones was having a well defined jawline with visible zygos and hollow cheekbones or some combo of that which is not common except for jawline