You're never gonna look better if you're lazy

C

Cheescakelover123

Iron
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Posts
32
Reputation
32
I’ve got some friends who want to looksmax, but they always use the excuse of, “Muh… I’ve got no money.” This is such a stupid mindset. I’ve never had a real job because I’m still young, but I still went around my neighbourhood cleaning windows with a rag and made some money. If you’re gonna say, “I’ll do whatever it takes to ascend,” but you’re so fucking lazy that you won’t even work, then don’t expect anything to change in your miserable life.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jgrey080, Petsmart and Mooks Laxx
I’ve got some friends who want to looksmax, but they always use the excuse of, “Muh… I’ve got no money.” This is such a stupid mindset. I’ve never had a real job because I’m still young, but I still went around my neighbourhood cleaning windows with a rag and made some money. If you’re gonna say, “I’ll do whatever it takes to ascend,” but you’re so fucking lazy that you won’t even work, then don’t expect anything to change in your miserable life.
No shit dude
 
  • Woah
Reactions: jgrey080

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
36
Views
144
7472
7472
Clqs
Replies
14
Views
53
D69mo
D69mo
g4rlic
Replies
12
Views
71
g4rlic
g4rlic
WonkyChin186
Replies
5
Views
36
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top