You're not a true slayer until you Bundymax

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
Ted Bundy got rejected by a girl so he statusmaxed in law school and persistently kept perusing the same girl. Eventually she fell for him and to punish her for her lack of introspection he deliberately jilted her on the wedding day just to prove a point.
TLTR: You are not alpha until you get a girl to fall in love with you and then reject her for her reluctance to get with you in her prime.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bishop, Slayerullah, CursedOne and 8 others
Guess I gotta go killing again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, MusicMaxxingMidget and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
good looking high class, high IQ knowledgeable slayer.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You are not a slayer until you literally slay women and take their virginities like death himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
You are not a slayer until you literally slay women and take their virginities like death himself
True but Bundy played the long game for revenge. In my past there were some girls who rejected me unjustifiably (I slayed girls hotter than them). I will attempt to peruse them again when they are in their mid thirties and will reject them when they show the first sign of commitment.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Vermilioncore
True but Bundy played the long game for revenge. In my past there were some girls who rejected me unjustifiably (I slayed girls hotter than them). I will attempt to peruse them again when they are in their mid thirties and will reject them when they show the first sign of commitment.
Mirin dark triad slayer traits ngl

• +1
Mirin dark triad slayer traits ngl
Looksmaxing is fine but their is an underlying cuckness to it unless you couple it with dark triad traits.

• +1
Looksmaxing is fine but their is an underlying cuckness to it unless you couple it with dark triad traits.
ded srs? I guess it truly is over for the gallons of men who are cucked by looksmax

meanwhile its over for most of us not getting any girls attentions

ded srs? I guess it truly is over for the gallons of men who are cucked by looksmax
In my opinion yes. The 9/10s need something else other than looks, Did that bad boy edge too. They at least need to think you are alpha (even if you fraud the dark triad traits).

In my opinion yes. The 9/10s need something else other than looks, Did that bad boy edge too. They at least need to think you are alpha (even if you fraud the dark triad traits).
WhT if an ugly subhuman tries to be dark triad??

Do something about it then nigga or carry on waxing my BMW.

That's their only choice. What else can they do if they want a 9/10?
Please stop virtue signaling

Elab or get the fuck off my thread.
Wow you are quite the badass
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to get me off your thread.
Deal with it dog

Wow you are quite the badass
Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to get me off your thread.
Deal with it dog
I hope your grandparents succumb to coronavirus.

No hope to get a girl unless you are a lucky bastard
True luck plays a prominent role. Most of my most memorable slays were just because I was in the right place at the right time. I met a prime 9/10 in the street after clubbing once. She was young and thus hormone levels was through the roof. 90% of lays consist of being in the right place at the right time. It annoys me somewhat.
I'm sorry you feel that way
I wish your grandparents the best
All my grandparents have perished. Nonetheless they still have more charisma than your bitchass.