You're not bloated. You're recessed.

datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.1%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
2,821
Reputation
3,099
Time online
72d 23h 16m
Location
Antarctica
i think it has something to do with how much skin and muscle you grow while you were receeding or something
like diruing puberty your skin and muscle grow linear
but if you fucked up in toungue posture or something
your bones are taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back
i noticed this in a lot of people who got braces that push back the maxilla
while the skin and facial muscles are still the same length as before
like the gif below
the recessed bones make the tight skin become lose and excess
This is for my retarded ass because i absolutely remember being 10 and asking myself
"should my tongue be on the top or at the bottom"
then I remember people talking and their tongues would be at the bottom
so i said " the bottom is the right way"
i used to have hollow cheeks no im giga "bloated"
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
6,955
Reputation
11,016
Time online
82d 12h 50m
datboijj said:

candice swanepool is always bloated and has top tier forward growth
Where's the top tier forward growth? She has a big droopy nose as a result of a flat maxilla.
 
EarlGrey

EarlGrey

.
Joined
Aug 16, 2021
Posts
10
Reputation
9
Time online
5d 7h 41m
wanttobeattractive said:
the best looking guy in my school has a super forward maxilla but his face is always bloated

his lower third is pretty average tho
He might have maxillary prognathism
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ADHDcel | 🌈
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
26,590
Reputation
46,891
Time online
210d 1h 42m
Location
Macedonia
True, here im 22% bf, and you can notice some hollowness, its all about zygos tbh
 
Last edited:
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
6,955
Reputation
11,016
Time online
82d 12h 50m
TsarTsar444 said:
View attachment 1317157
True, here im 22% bf, and you can notice some hollowness, its all about zygos tbh
JFL you look bloated man, no offense. Not really hollowness. Impressive for 22% bf though.
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ADHDcel | 🌈
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
26,590
Reputation
46,891
Time online
210d 1h 42m
Location
Macedonia
LooksOverAll said:
JFL you look bloated man, no offense. Not really hollowness. Impressive for 22% bf though.
Well that's not the point, point is im 22% bf and still have mild hallow cheeks

You can see it here tbh
 
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ADHDcel | 🌈
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
26,590
Reputation
46,891
Time online
210d 1h 42m
Location
Macedonia
LooksOverAll said:
JFL you look bloated man, no offense. Not really hollowness. Impressive for 22% bf though.


(Ignore the scars :fuk:) this is my face at 16% bf. Fuark i really want to experience 10% tbh with skin with no scars :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
 
Last edited:
TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

| arthouse hidistant | ADHDcel | 🌈
Joined
May 5, 2019
Posts
26,590
Reputation
46,891
Time online
210d 1h 42m
Location
Macedonia
LooksOverAll said:
Looks good.
Ngl you can kiinda experience how you will look at 10% bf. The trick is to water fast and fast in general from food too for 2 days, if you 15% bf you will get a 10% look. I did this when i had to do colonoscopy and fuarrkkk it looks insane, too bad didn't make pics that day. Also jfl when my gf saw me like that she was begging me to go to her home to fuck her :feelshaha:
 
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

ugly, subhuman creature
Joined
Feb 29, 2020
Posts
2,451
Reputation
2,345
Time online
124d 11h 13m
LooksOverAll said:
You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks.
I'm brutally recessed with hollow cheeks
 
DatNibba11

DatNibba11

Amateur
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Posts
310
Reputation
157
Time online
5d 16h 24m
It never began.
 
OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Formerly and continually known as OOGABOOGA
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
10,534
Reputation
17,946
Time online
144d 23h 25m
I know bro
 
J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
1,714
Time online
46d 22h 27m
datboijj said:
i think it has something to do with how much skin and muscle you grow while you were receeding or something
like diruing puberty your skin and muscle grow linear
but if you fucked up in toungue posture or something
your bones are taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back
i noticed this in a lot of people who got braces that push back the maxilla
while the skin and facial muscles are still the same length as before
like the gif below
the recessed bones make the tight skin become lose and excess
This is for my retarded ass because i absolutely remember being 10 and asking myself
"should my tongue be on the top or at the bottom"
then I remember people talking and their tongues would be at the bottom
so i said " the bottom is the right way"
i used to have hollow cheeks no im giga "bloated"
So whats the fix for this?
 
datboijj

datboijj

Loading... ▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▱ 50.1%
Joined
Nov 15, 2020
Posts
2,821
Reputation
3,099
Time online
72d 23h 16m
Location
Antarctica
JawGuyFatFaceGuy said:
So whats the fix for this?
try to gain more facial growth and flll out the skin and ligaments
or do it with fillers like that other guy who got banned
 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Knowledgable
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
693
Reputation
931
Time online
43d 6h 41m
Found a shredded redditor with shit face definition


 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Knowledgable
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
693
Reputation
931
Time online
43d 6h 41m
LooksOverAll said:
His bones are fine though. Probably from HGH/Tren/Insulin.

Lol what? Tren will do the opposite of bloat you. This is him at 17 he looks natty
 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Knowledgable
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
693
Reputation
931
Time online
43d 6h 41m
LooksOverAll said:
Trenface is a real thing.
Trenface would give you a gaunt look, tren reduces water retention. Testosterone would bloat you.
 
Nobagger

Nobagger

Nordic With Assburgers
Joined
Apr 23, 2020
Posts
9,426
Reputation
14,495
Time online
214d 23h 18m
Location
Norway
I’m very bloated everywhere on my body and still have hollow cheeks, lifefuel
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
6,955
Reputation
11,016
Time online
82d 12h 50m
ht-normie-ascending said:
Trenface would give you a gaunt look, tren reduces water retention. Testosterone would bloat you.
Google "tren face bloat".
 
khvirgin

khvirgin

Master
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
1,419
Reputation
2,758
Time online
31d 47m
If I after get bimax and implants I won't have hollow cheeks I'm gonna sue you
 
ht-normie-ascending

ht-normie-ascending

Knowledgable
Joined
Jan 4, 2020
Posts
693
Reputation
931
Time online
43d 6h 41m
LooksOverAll said:
Google "tren face bloat".
High prolactin can cause bloat and the rare person will have an immune system response. Tren does not cause water retention in general.
 

Similar threads

Litchi4423
Replies
46
Views
822
Chinlet Ascension
C
ht-normie-ascending
Replies
13
Views
285
ifyouwannabemylover
ifyouwannabemylover
Chadakin
Replies
36
Views
837
fras

Users who are viewing this thread

Top