You're not bloated. You're recessed.

i think it has something to do with how much skin and muscle you grow while you were receeding or something
like diruing puberty your skin and muscle grow linear
but if you fucked up in toungue posture or something
your bones are taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back
i noticed this in a lot of people who got braces that push back the maxilla
while the skin and facial muscles are still the same length as before
like the gif below
the recessed bones make the tight skin become lose and excess
This is for my retarded ass because i absolutely remember being 10 and asking myself
"should my tongue be on the top or at the bottom"
then I remember people talking and their tongues would be at the bottom
so i said " the bottom is the right way"
i used to have hollow cheeks no im giga "bloated"
Everything you need to learn about mewing in 2021

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Velvet_Thorns and Deleted member 7725
Candice Swanepoel Appreciation Blog — Her side profile is so elegant!

candice swanepool is always bloated and has top tier forward growth
Where's the top tier forward growth? She has a big droopy nose as a result of a flat maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 22126 and datboijj
the best looking guy in my school has a super forward maxilla but his face is always bloated

his lower third is pretty average tho
He might have maxillary prognathism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
True, here im 22% bf, and you can notice some hollowness, its all about zygos tbh

Last edited:
JFL you look bloated man, no offense. Not really hollowness. Impressive for 22% bf though.
Well that's not the point, point is im 22% bf and still have mild hallow cheeks
SmartSelect 20210915 055703 Chrome

You can see it here tbh

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
JFL you look bloated man, no offense. Not really hollowness. Impressive for 22% bf though.

(Ignore the scars :fuk:) this is my face at 16% bf. Fuark i really want to experience 10% tbh with skin with no scars :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • +1
Looks good.
Ngl you can kiinda experience how you will look at 10% bf. The trick is to water fast and fast in general from food too for 2 days, if you 15% bf you will get a 10% look. I did this when i had to do colonoscopy and fuarrkkk it looks insane, too bad didn't make pics that day. Also jfl when my gf saw me like that she was begging me to go to her home to fuck her :feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and fl0w
It never began.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
I know bro

• +1
i think it has something to do with how much skin and muscle you grow while you were receeding or something
like diruing puberty your skin and muscle grow linear
but if you fucked up in toungue posture or something
your bones are taking 2 steps forward and 1 step back
i noticed this in a lot of people who got braces that push back the maxilla
while the skin and facial muscles are still the same length as before
like the gif below
the recessed bones make the tight skin become lose and excess
This is for my retarded ass because i absolutely remember being 10 and asking myself
"should my tongue be on the top or at the bottom"
then I remember people talking and their tongues would be at the bottom
so i said " the bottom is the right way"
i used to have hollow cheeks no im giga "bloated"
Everything you need to learn about mewing in 2021
So whats the fix for this?

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
I’m very bloated everywhere on my body and still have hollow cheeks, lifefuel

• +1
If I after get bimax and implants I won't have hollow cheeks I'm gonna sue you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member
You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks. Take this guy. Here he's at around 8-12% bodyfat. Just look at his face:
Ideal hairline on first guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7725
You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks.
@LooksOverAll Hello
Which bones would you need to be able to have hollow cheeks or a lean face?

@LooksOverAll Hello
Which bones would you need to be able to have hollow cheeks or a lean face?
Wide mandible #1, projecting cheekbones #2, forward grown maxilla #3.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14262 and ChristianChad
Is it true that you can tell whether or not you are downward grown due to the position of your gonial angle? What I heard was that if your gonial angle, or jaw angle, is located under your mouth/lips, it means that you are not downward grown, where as if its located above, it means you are. It would make sense for these examples you have given as well.

You won't find a single recessed person with hollow cheeks. Take this guy. Here he's at around 8-12% bodyfat. Just look at his face:

View attachment 1283688View attachment 1283693View attachment 1283695View attachment 1283701

Completely bloated and boneless. No hollow cheeks, zygos, or jawline in sight. Here's him once he gains a few pounds:

View attachment 1283703

Why does this happen? Let's take a look at his side profile:

View attachment 1283705View attachment 1283706View attachment 1283707

A recessed maxilla, downward grown, recessed chin. Let's take another example. Here's Elvis at 21 years of age:

View attachment 1283708View attachment 1283718

Looks pretty bloated. Let's take a look at his side:

View attachment 1283709View attachment 1283710

What'd you expect?

Now let's take a look at someone who tried to cheat his bone structure. Notice the bloated face, downward grown maxilla, chin, etc.

View attachment 1283740View attachment 1283741
View attachment 1283742View attachment 1283744

Here's him after modeling for some time and presumably getting buccal fat removal to unnaturally achieve hollow cheeks to fit the model industry standard:

View attachment 1283745View attachment 1283746View attachment 1283747View attachment 1283748

It looks good, but here's him a few years later. Notice the premature aging and gaunt look:

View attachment 1283751View attachment 1283752

TL;DR - You're not "bloated". You just have a recessed maxilla causing your skin to sag over your face and deep nasolabial folds giving you a bloated appearance. You need bimax, zygo augmentation, and possibly jaw augmentation to have enough skin stretching to fix your issues. A quick solution would be buccal fat removal but it's not a good long term solution.
Dude how tf did i had visible cheekbones and ogee curve (in good lighting ofc) when i was 14-15 and now I'm 17 and I don't have them? Do you think it's just that I'm bloated/gained fat rather than recession?

Dude how tf did i had visible cheekbones and ogee curve (in good lighting ofc) when i was 14-15 and now I'm 17 and I don't have them? Do you think it's just that I'm bloated/gained fat rather than recession?
Maybe more downward growth or growth in the wrong areas. Could be fat as well.

Maybe more downward growth or growth in the wrong areas. Could be fat as well.
How can you have downward growth ? I've compact midface. And i was always nose breather. Plus your nose shape doesn't always depend on your maxilla. Your ethnicity and genetics also play a part. I've seen many middle Eastern people with forward maxilla but that humpy nose

How can you have downward growth ? I've compact midface. And i was always nose breather. Plus your nose shape doesn't always depend on your maxilla. Your ethnicity and genetics also play a part. I've seen many middle Eastern people with forward maxilla but that humpy nose
Yes but having a flat maxilla will pronounce your humpy nose. Like Sean O'Pry has a massive nose but his maxilla is so forward grown that it's actually aesthetic on him. The same nose on someone with a flat maxilla would look like shit:

MG 8445 copy
6djw5hag6kk51

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Deleted member

View attachment 1283688View attachment 1283693View attachment 1283695View attachment 1283701

Completely bloated and boneless. No hollow cheeks, zygos, or jawline in sight. Here's him once he gains a few pounds:

View attachment 1283703

A recessed maxilla, downward grown, recessed chin. Let's take another example. Here's Elvis at 21 years of age:

What'd you expect?

Now let's take a look at someone who tried to cheat his bone structure. Notice the bloated face, downward grown maxilla, chin, etc.

Here's him after modeling for some time and presumably getting buccal fat removal to unnaturally achieve hollow cheeks to fit the model industry standard:

View attachment 1283745View attachment 1283746View attachment 1283747View attachment 1283748

It looks good, but here's him a few years later. Notice the premature aging and gaunt look:

TL;DR - You're not "bloated". You just have a recessed maxilla causing your skin to sag over your face and deep nasolabial folds giving you a bloated appearance. You need bimax, zygo augmentation, and possibly jaw augmentation to have enough skin stretching to fix your issues. A quick solution would be buccal fat removal but it's not a good long term solution.
One name - Willem Dafoe
God tier ideal cheekbones from front -
Willem dafoe photos 009

Downward grown from the side -
47484f8b8b02d89279c846bbcaf2448e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Yes but having a flat maxilla will pronounce your humpy nose. Like Sean O'Pry has a massive nose but his maxilla is so forward grown that it's actually aesthetic on him. The same nose on someone with a flat maxilla would look like shit:

View attachment 1387458View attachment 1387462
The second guy has a more prominent hump and his nose is downturned, hence the extra prominence of the nose, could also be because O'pry has a sharp nose tip with a non-bulbous tip

The second guy has a more prominent hump and his nose is downturned, hence the extra prominence of the nose, could also be because O'pry has a sharp nose tip with a non-bulbous tip
Their noses are exactly the same. Only difference is the maxilla growth behind it.

He's like 60 years old. Obviously he's going to have hollow cheeks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Bruh he literally has the same cheekbones that @Kingkellz describes as the 'perfect male cheekbones'. Sharpness of the zygomatic bones cannot be replicated by loss in collagen

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

After2

After1

oh noooo, look at this guy, he's so old and ugly, im sure no hot girl will ever allow him PiV (which is all that matters) ever again
he's so old and ugly ewwww
:rolleyes:

TL;DR : you are batshit crazy OP and this is posibly the biggest autismo post ive ever seen here

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

View attachment 1387682
View attachment 1387683
oh noooo, look at this guy, he's so old and ugly, im sure no hot girl will ever allow him PiV (which is all that matters) ever again
he's so old and ugly ewwww
:rolleyes:

TL;DR : you are batshit crazy OP and this is posibly the biggest autismo post ive ever seen here
He literally descended a whole PSL.

Original 2 1
After1

Obviously he can still get girls if he went from 5.75 to 4.75 PSL, but had gotten bimax instead he would've been 6 PSL right now.

Last edited:

View attachment 1283703

What'd you expect?

So buccal fat removal is just a short term solution that fucks u even harder at the end

• +1
Where's the top tier forward growth? She has a big droopy nose as a result of a flat maxilla.
She's had substantial work done to her face, including a rhinoplasty. Before that, she had some obviously African features that didn't flatter her "model look." Search for young photos of her. Her bones are obviously very well-developed, though.

@LooksOverAll
Do you think fillers can be usefull in a case of flat maxilla?

By just flat i mean it s not recessed. It s bad but not very bad?
Or is surgery the only solution...

@LooksOverAll
Do you think fillers can be usefull in a case of flat maxilla?

By just flat i mean it s not recessed. It s bad but not very bad?
Or is surgery the only solution...
Fillers are possible but surgery is the best option.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
Neither your lower maxilla or mandible are recessed, at least not badly. You just have SFS.
1) I identify as recessed. Respect that

2) health care is paying for my bimax.
who is not recessed here now huh? 😎

• +1