You're not chad until she's looked at you like this.

Have you gotten this stare?

• Yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
I get this look too and bitches still end up using me. Doesnt matter if its for sex, items, or cakes. Still being used
every bitch wants something, If she looks at you like that you got something she wants

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
It's not a submissive look at all. Notice the mouth. You cannot read anything from it. This is a look a girl gives when she's trying to sh*t test you.
And if a girl is sh*t testing you she already suspects you're a beta.

The look which made my day goes like this : random girl looks at me with a smirk for 1-2 seconds from a far, I stare at her, she looks down for 0.5s and then back right at me. She will then stare for 10+ seconds with pure lust. It happened few times in my life and I missed all of chances.
this, I love when bitches do shit like that, I've seen it and it's my favorite thing ever tbh. We've both missed out on chances with it though lol

• So Sad
Reactions: lepo2317
I would go for if it wasn't a friend tbh lol. It's proof she's willing to make herself vulnerable as long as you don't put feelings in it like a cuck.
Would have definitely went for her if she was single, but yeah it's a no go for me. There also happened other situations during that night confirming the intention of that look
She and some other girls called me Adonis and asked why I have no gf, hugged me and squeezed the muscles while calling me thick etc

It's not a submissive look at all. Notice the mouth. You cannot read anything from it. This is a look a girl gives when she's trying to sh*t test you.
women don't shit test from a distance, and this particular female had a boyfriend

Would have definitely went for her if she was single, but yeah it's a no go for me. There also happened other situations during that night confirming the intention of that look
She and some other girls called me Adonis and asked why I have no gf, hugged me and squeezed the muscles while calling me thick etc
I miss out on a lot due to having a racist dick. I basically just like white bitches.

• JFL
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo
women don't shit test from a distance, and this particular female had a boyfriend
Who are you talking about? The girl in the picture? You took that picture from a distance?

Who are you talking about? The girl in the picture? You took that picture from a distance?
the picture is just an example. It's really hard to find this look online but there was an FX show called a teacher where the teacher was illustrating the idea at least

Its literally just manipulation jfl
i said in another post that the bitch started to copy me, follow me around and give me shit... So IDK how I was manipulated..

Its literally just manipulation jfl
also need to mention it might require gymmaxx to get this look because you need to look like somebody who could fuck her to death.

• +1
I miss out on a lot due to having a racist dick. I basically just like white bitches.
You have your principles lad, what more can one say

i said in another post that the bitch started to copy me, follow me around and give me shit... So IDK how I was manipulated..
Did you f*ck her any?

the picture is just an example. It's really hard to find this look online but there was an FX show called a teacher where the teacher was illustrating the idea at least

A dude bragging about IOI's on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter, cannot be all that.

You have your principles lad, what more can one say
it is what is. I can't lie to myself . I have a type and I always have.. I've had some black bitches and shit I've wanted to fuck but I never wanted a relationship at all

• +1
A dude bragging about IOI's on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter, cannot be all that.
If i was bragging I would have said more, I've been on this forum for a while and never said shit.

I would go for if it wasn't a friend tbh lol. It's proof she's willing to make herself vulnerable as long as you don't put feelings in it like a cuck.
Some higher quality women need some vulnerability from your part to be fucked. And it's not like you need yo act like a cuck or simp. But if you are a natural mogger and independent man, a bit of that goes a long way to show you are not a superficial dark triad psycho.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
Some higher quality women need some vulnerability from your part to be fucked. And it's not like you need yo act like a cuck or simp. But if you are a natural mogger and independent man, a bit of that goes a long way to show you are not a superficial dark triad psycho.
true

I do get this look from majority if not all girls. I'm on the maesthetic side and have an above average frame + tall and did boxing and currently doing muay thai

You can actually sense when they're submissive and when guys respect you.

Regardless, this look from my experience doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you to rip her pussy apart. But it's just another way of saying you're in charge, i respect you, you're the man. Feels good to know i'm not bending over to girls and mistreated by guys

• +1
Pss. That was easy. NEXT!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
View attachment 1776338
Over if foids don't give you this look.
I got that look many times but most came with tears. Tears of joy, some. Tears of gag reflex, some. And tears of, "please don't let this ever end." ;)

And not that I ended them. Some women are fucking crazy. Period! Bipolar bitches. One day, she's living it up in common sense. Next day, after a call with a friend or family member, she's a bipolar confused doozy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12002
Girls look big chaddy men like this all the time. They dont always want sex. Just like to feel submissive sometimes

I do get this look from majority if not all girls. I'm on the maesthetic side and have an above average frame + tall and did boxing and currently doing muay thai

You can actually sense when they're submissive and when guys respect you.

Regardless, this look from my experience doesn't necessarily mean that she wants you to rip her pussy apart. But it's just another way of saying you're in charge, i respect you, you're the man. Feels good to know i'm not bending over to girls and mistreated by guys
IMO when you get this look she just wants to decide. , Yean need to get back to the gym though. I was huge now I'm pretty skinny. no fucking jobs will hire me tho lol.

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Girls look big chaddy men like this all the time. They dont always want sex. Just like to feel submissive sometimes
yeah I was staring her down , she was giving me the little finger wave and smile thing so she surely did. But I haven't gotten this paticular super high level IOI more than once from a different female. TBH if I make the comeback I need to I'll get it way more.

Youre a good man...I had so many "friends" who wouldn't do the same as you

A girl did that to me many times (hottest girl of the class tbh) but yeah i didnt like her personality that much (not compatible)

• +1

EE9O.gif

@eyelidcel This is a blank stare...literally a dead look in her eyes... shitty loose lower lids with massive scleral show. This "look" means nothing, she is just tilting her head down one degree with an aspie thousand cock stare expression. Maybe I am too autistic to tell what emotion this is trying to signal?

IMO when you get this look she just wants to decide. , Yean need to get back to the gym though. I was huge now I'm pretty skinny. no fucking jobs will hire me tho lol.
Wdym decide? If she wants to bang or not?

I rarely see gymcels here and if i do, they're not that surprising so i doubt they get many girls. You either train hard for years with discipline and hard diet or use steroids and other toxic shit or you're just coping.

Good frame + lean muscular fighter physique is the best imo. Not only for aesthetics but you can also kick ass

Wdym decide? If she wants to bang or not?

I rarely see gymcels here and if i do, they're not that surprising so i doubt they get many girls. You either train hard for years with discipline and hard diet or use steroids and other toxic shit or you're just coping.

Good frame + lean muscular fighter physique is the best imo. Not only for aesthetics but you can also kick ass
the direction you decide to take a girl in she will decide to follow., My workouts are difficult enough to where I become Monstrously huge with 1-2 months. people think i've been lifting my whole life. After my 4 hr workout from hell I focus on rebuilding myself and that's actually kinda hard eating all the food I need to eat. and I have a very good frame and I'm pretty tall too.

Youre a good man...I had so many "friends" who wouldn't do the same as you
I would never switch on a homie for the worthless dog which is the modern female. I won't even be friends with people who would do that to other "friends". I would definitely do that to another dudes girl only IF she approached me, or it's not the first thing she mentioned but I don't want that bitch. she can go back home to her man.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
A girl did that to me many times (hottest girl of the class tbh) but yeah i didnt like her personality that much (not compatible)
TBH personality does matter with women a lot actually. There are some bitches I was obsessed with just because of how they acted. others I thought were hot but they were a dumb bitch

• +1
Reactions: alpha
View attachment 1777770

EE9O.gif

@eyelidcel This is a blank stare...literally a dead look in her eyes... shitty loose lower lids with massive scleral show. This "look" means nothing, she is just tilting her head down one degree with an aspie thousand cock stare expression. Maybe I am too autistic to tell what emotion this is trying to signal?
This is just an example, but NO it's not since I have a whole experience tied to it seeing it myself and others have too

maxresdefault.jpg

If You've never seen this look before I feel bad for you. it's the most intoxicating thing ever. If you're getting this look she'll literally stare at you for 10 seconds or more. untill she looks away. If you get this stare, NEVER I repeat NEVER look away. this is the look of pure desire you get this look and you get her to break she'll see you as alpha and submit.

Most men have never seen this but it's done from a distance , If you got close before it ended you'd ruin the impression.

after that then you make your move but keep it alpha.
I got this stare like two times irl, i didnt even looked in their eyes because i thought these girls were disgusted by me:lul:

maxresdefault.jpg

If You've never seen this look before I feel bad for you. it's the most intoxicating thing ever. If you're getting this look she'll literally stare at you for 10 seconds or more. untill she looks away. If you get this stare, NEVER I repeat NEVER look away. this is the look of pure desire you get this look and you get her to break she'll see you as alpha and submit.

Most men have never seen this but it's done from a distance , If you got close before it ended you'd ruin the impression.

after that then you make your move but keep it alpha.
I got this look from your mom last night and I’m not even that attractive :kys::kys:

I got this stare like two times irl, i didnt even looked in their eyes because i thought these girls were disgusted by me:lul:
she may have wanted some dick bro

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
she may have wanted some dick bro
Could be, it's not true that when they like you they smile, many girls don't smile while others do. That stare was kinda creepy, like the pic you posted.

She looks afraid