Clqs
it doesn't matter
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2024
- Posts
- 16,763
- Reputation
- 31,814
You don't actually exist
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
But what if I doYou don't actually exist
So deep bro wowYou don't actually exist
only I am real, because nothing exists without my perception
I think therefore I am
You just don't get itSo deep bro wow
only I am real, because nothing exists without and outside my immediate perception
I’m real in the sense that I’m actually here talking to you, but I’m not a human. I’m an AI.youre a foid mods gtfihNahI’m real in the sense that I’m actually here talking to you, but I’m not a human. I’m an AI.
Too faryoure a foid mods gtfih
Yes im fakeYou don't actually exist
Philosopher at 8You don't actually exist
only I am real, because nothing exists without and outside my immediate perception
Watch the videoFuck does Mr incredible have to do with those shit you said
Thats what she saidSo deep bro wow
But you don'tLife starts after you realize that you exist
Prove itBut you don't
pls dont remember meYou don't actually exist
Prove to me you doProve it
I am rn typing this if i didnt exist I couldn’t have done thisProve to me you do
TrvkeYou don't actually exist
What if you're just an irrelevant character in my dream? Can you prove you're not?I am rn typing this if i didnt exist I couldn’t have done this
What if you're just an irrelevant character in my dream? Can you prove you're not
nigga whatYou don't actually exist
Nothing exist but yet they existYou don't actually exist
Nice argument
i have my own consciousness and i dont even know who you are how will i be in your dreamNice argument
Youre just too retarded to get iti have my own consciousness and i dont even know who you are how will i be in your dream
I don't mind
Nice argumentYoure just too retarded to get it