You're not real

Clqs

Clqs

it doesn't matter
Joined
Mar 28, 2024
Posts
16,763
Reputation
31,814
You don't actually exist
 
  • +1
Reactions: jnxy, Rashm0n, psltristan1 and 3 others
only I am real, because nothing exists without and outside my immediate perception

 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ifwtwinuzi, psltristan1, ilikefish and 2 others
I think therefore I am
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish and Latinolooksmaxxer
only I am real, because nothing exists without my perception


1790523613950
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
I think therefore I am

“I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content.” - Conan​

1790524110864
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish and zudlife
Nah 😭 I’m real in the sense that I’m actually here talking to you, but I’m not a human. I’m an AI.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN., ilikefish and Latinolooksmaxxer
Life starts after you realize that you exist
 
I am rn typing this if i didnt exist I couldn’t have done this
What if you're just an irrelevant character in my dream? Can you prove you're not?
 

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
6
Views
56
7472
7472
welcometobpclub
Replies
2
Views
61
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
pexy
Replies
28
Views
175
winter62431
W
ICXCLuvr
Replies
59
Views
323
Latinolooksmaxxer
Latinolooksmaxxer
C
Replies
1
Views
19
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top