you're peppered with vaccines and other bullshido shit as a baby to ethnicize you

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
i was born with literally the bluest of blue eyes

snow white blonde hair

and pale as fuck skin

no this is not even remotely a joke

same with my mom and dad

both of them were gingers as babies

blue eyes

red hair

pale skin.

now

my mom has amber shitskin eyes
(similar to this color but lighter)

and brown hair

less pale because she fucking tanned everyday in the hot scorching sun for 20 straight years but i guess thats not really the fault of vaccines just her stupidity

her sister who never went in the sun retains Fitzgerald LEVEL 1 skintone

my dad still has blue eyes thank god

but darker brownish hair now

as for me

i have brown hair now

and shitskin hazelish green eyes

which are basically brown as we all know

@Debetro @slavicpsycho

thoughts on this theory

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, deadstock, romanstock and 6 others
I actually think this is true, I have greenish blue eyes, but now they have like brown and yellow in them

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and cromagnon
I actually think this is true, I have greenish blue eyes, but now they have like brown and yellow in them
Yeah, it's no joke

People are gonna think im shitposting but im deadass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ey88
My hair color naturally is uneven and in some places red. No vaccines changed that.

Maybe you have bad genes who knows...

• +1
Reactions: ey88
My hair color naturally is uneven and in some places red. No vaccines changed that.

Maybe you have bad genes who knows...
and where were you born

• +1
Reactions: ey88
cope, you are a genetically ethnicized unpvre american subhuman, this is a completely normal phenomenon for people with non white DNA.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Bars, Jova and 1 other person
cope, you are a genetically ethnicized unpvre american subhuman, this is a completely normal phenomenon for people with non white DNA.
fuck you cuck im pure

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Jova
@flippasav told me I looked finnish in my childhood and that now I look like k shami pre ascension aka a middle eastern.

Def the vaccines.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, cromagnon and flippasav
@flippasav told me I looked finnish in my childhood and that now I look like k shami pre ascension aka a middle eastern.

Def the vaccines.
Prolly

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and Debetro

Def the vaccines.
This is my coloring right now, its not too bad tbh but still

Imagine this foid but with rosier cheeks and a bit more red undertones and less light green eyes

like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
newborn babies haven't produced all of their melanin yet, the jews didn't ethnicize you, your mutt genes did.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Stop vaccinating
Eat raw meat
Blue the jew

• +1
it's basic biology
pretty much every white baby is born with blue eyes yet most lose them as they grow older

there's a reason it's called 'baby blues'

• +1
unclamp your cords

it's basic biology
pretty much every white baby is born with blue eyes yet most lose them as they grow older

there's a reason it's called 'baby blues'
makes sense im a mutt

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
this is my coloring now so not terrible i guess. its not too bad
just stop caring bub, you're not gonna change your colouring regardless

the only thing you can actually do is tan, which is obviously not what you want

• +1

Def the vaccines.
I thought you were pure northern euro stock bro wtf was all the racism and your avis about

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It's just aging

I had white skin as a baby

both fake Jews made it up tbh stop using your logic in here please that’s Jewish.
I am running eye lightening drops right now and speeding up my melanin processing in my eyes, they seem to be working, they are turning my green iris to slight bluish green pigmentation, I have to run this stack 3x a day both eyes for 3 months.

• +1
Almost all autists are scandinavian boys, not a coincidence.

n the morning of 24 September 1945, violent anti-Jewish protests erupt in the town of Topoľčany, Czechoslovakia.

Prior to the war, about a quarter of the population of Topoľčany or around 3,000 of 12,000 residents, was a very wealthy and well-educated Jewish community, holding over half of the registered businesses in the town.

Following the liberation of Czechoslovakia this spring, only some 550 to 750 Jews returned to Topoľčany after having been persecuted, deported to Nazi death camps, and their assets and property seized by Hlinka's Slovak People's Party (Slovenská ľudová strana, SĽS) members.

For several weeks now, however, there has been a sudden rise in anti-Jewish violence in the town, mainly spurred on by Hlinka supporters' claims that Jews were involved in the ongoing nationalization of private property and would be taking violent revenge on those who had confiscated their property during the war.

At 0800 hours this morning, a group of around 60 women gather in front of the local district national committee (ONV) to demand a halt to nationalization, and after being told these state policies could not be altered, begin to march through the city shouting antisemitic slogans.

Soon, the crowd grows to over 150 and then 300 people, among which false rumours of Jews destroying Christian religious symbols begin to circulate.

The rioters then move to the local school, where they accuse a local Jewish doctor, Karol Berger, who is at the school to vaccinate seven- and eight-year-old children, of poisoning them instead, and attack him.

As the riot spreads through the town, crowds assault Jewish residents, who flee to the police station. Soldiers dispatched to stop the riot join in on the violence instead, while the policemen attempt to protect Jews in the police station.

Finally, around 1300 hours, a special auxiliary police unit stops the riot, but only after about 48 Jewish residents had been seriously injured.

In the following days, 50 people, including 20 soldiers, will be arrested for participating in the riot.

I have super bad ADHD I think. But my mom doesnt want to get me checked out for some reason
I take Adderal 30 Mg, I use to have Vivance it sucked, I want to switch to 30 Mg Agar meth tablet.

• +1