Youth Maxi guide for older women ?

JBcollector

JBcollector

Banned
Joined
Jun 8, 2022
Posts
13,535
Reputation
12,952
So we have plenty of youth maxxing softmaxing guides for men but what are things that a older women can do still keep her in the game

Assuming it's a average build 5'6 white women I her late 20s
 
literally don't just get fat and wear sunscreen. that's all it takes to not hit the wall
 
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector and lordgandy2000
So we have plenty of youth maxxing softmaxing guides for men but what are things that a older women can do still keep her in the game

Assuming it's a average build 5'6 white women I her late 20s
.
Not sure except staying fit. I think a female with all else being equal like sun exposure etc. lose a lot more collegan than a male does in their 30s. They don't have to worry about balding at least.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
.
Not sure except staying fit. I think a female with all else being equal like sun exposure etc. lose a lot more collegan than a male does in their 30s. They don't have to worry about balding at least.
Yesh plus no disgusting facial hair

How can collegen lose for both men and women be stopped
 
Yesh plus no disgusting facial hair

How can collegen lose for both men and women be stopped

Dermarolling will give you a little more than you normally would have. Stopping the loss from excessive sun exposure is probably the main thing.
 
Dermarolling will give you a little more than you normally would have. Stopping the loss from excessive sun exposure is probably the main thing.
Dermarollin for what I don't have hair loss
Although I don't have zoomer hairline
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Dermarollin for what I don't have hair loss
Although I don't have zoomer hairline

It can add a little collagen to facial skin as you age. You need to use a 1.5 mm though to get much effect and unlike the scalp you must give like 3 months to fully heal.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JBcollector
It can add a little collagen to facial skin as you age. You need to use a 1.5 mm though to get much effect and unlike the scalp you must give like 3 months to fully heal.
What other lotion or serum
 

Similar threads

Volksstaffel
Replies
2
Views
48
deris
deris
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
11
Views
82
spongebob
spongebob
hitmancrewzz
Replies
5
Views
55
nolonger_human
nolonger_human
Askinov
Replies
111
Views
929
Askinov
Askinov
itsover74
Replies
2
Views
42
itsover74
itsover74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top