Youthmaxxing = Bloathed

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
I see celelebrities, and nromal people. WHom youthmaxx with botox/fillers and what not.

BLOATHED, as hell. Bloathed face, bloathed lips. WTF. Bloath maxxing = ugly.

Super ugly for men. Because you need to look lean, to look good.

Copers.

Most recently. this retired soccer player from netherlands.
Un-reconginiseable, and bloathed.

Kuyt-kapsel.jpg.webp
dirk-kuyt-ziggo-haar-baard-metamorfose-transformatie.jpg

a few years back. Wrinkled, but not blaothed,
dirk_kuyt.jpg

LEAN FACE OR DEATH

Need to attach skin wrinkles, differently. Not in a way, that you end of with a bloathed balloon face.
If you have to blaoth maxx, to get rid of collagen raperd skinn, you are fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 10709 and 2 others
Looks better in the first pic in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Looks better in the first pic in my opinion
I can agree.
But the bloath, when not haveing a fat body. Makes it so obvious one has had fillers/botox/injections.
And bloath is a looks minus.

Than the question becomes.
What is more ugly?
1. wrinkled skin, but lean face.
2. unwrinkled skin, but bloathed face and obvious to everyone you had plastic injections.

I would say.
Attack skin wrinkling early and consistantly, and differently. So you don't have to bloath maxx, later on.
I'm 37. I started decent skin care 2 years ago, and great skin care for like 1.5 years now. I have the skin still of a 25 year old. Little wrinkles. It's possible. And thus Idon't need to go filler bloath maxx for getting rid of wrinkles.

KUYT-732x409.png

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I can agree.
But the bloath, when not haveing a fat body. Makes it so obvious one has had fillers/botox/injections.
And bloath is a looks minus.

Than the question becomes.
What is more ugly?
1. wrinkled skin, but lean face.
2. unwrinkled skin, but bloathed face and obvious to everyone you had plastic injections.

I would say.
Attack skin wrinkling early and consistantly, and differently. So you don't have to bloath maxx, later on.
I'm 37. I started decent skin care 2 years ago, and great skin care for like 1.5 years now. I have the skin still of a 25 year old. Little wrinkles. It's possible. And thus Idon't need to go filler bloath maxx for getting rid of wrinkles.

KUYT-732x409.png
what's your routine? im looking to start caring more about skin up untill now i have only used some moisturizer that has hyaluronic acid

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
what's your routine? im looking to start caring more about skin up untill now i have only used some moisturizer that has hyaluronic acid
See, below link.

Afterwards, I have added.
*Matixyl3000 (peptide), which is GHK-PAL. Good for anti-aging peptide. But ghk-cu, moggs; butghk-cu is not so easy to get.
* argireline (amino acid), a great product for wrinkling.

I'm planning to add soon, to food supplement list:
NMN.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and flamboyant
How important = lean face??

Facial Leanness; 2.5 TIMES more important as masculinity facial features​

Take the facial Leanness pill. Which come from Low Body fat (and genetics also); and not having many ml of fillers in face makeing you have balloon face..

In this study.

For FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS
adiposity (leanness, not fat face) MATTERED 0.05
masculinity MATTERED 0.02

For body attractiveness
adiposity (leanness, of body) MATTERED 0.16
masculinity MATTERED 0.04

WHAT a difference.
study:

Adiposity, compared with masculinity, serves as a more valid cue to immunocompetence in human mate choice

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and LastHopeForNorman
How important = lean face??

Facial Leanness; 2.5 TIMES more important as masculinity facial features​

Take the facial Leanness pill. Which come from Low Body fat (and genetics also).

In this study.

For FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS
adiposity (leanness, not fat face) MATTERED 0.05
masculinity MATTERED 0.02

For body attractiveness
adiposity (leanness, of body) MATTERED 0.16
masculinity MATTERED 0.04

WHAT a difference.
study:

Adiposity, compared with masculinity, serves as a more valid cue to immunocompetence in human mate choice
how to increase face leanness even more while being already lean bodywise?

how to increase face leanness even more while being already lean bodywise?
"lean body wise"
I dunno what that means.

But it's all about fat percenatge.
some dudes are lean, but are skinny fat. they are lean, because they under developed musscle mass Volume. But are still like 21% bofyfat or something.

One can also have low bodyfat, but still somewhate bloathed face, due to water retention.
Than the cause of water retantion, needs to be addressed.
Some (most) people, consume way to much salt. Which can cause water retention. some other foods or drinks, may cause some water retention (of fulshing of excess wat) was well.

"lean body wise"
I dunno what that means.

But it's all about fat percenatge.
some dudes are lean, but are skinny fat. they are lean, because they under developed musscle mass Volume. But are still like 21% bofyfat or something.

One can also have low bodyfat, but still somewhate bloathed face, due to water retention.
Than the cause of water retantion, needs to be addressed.
Some (most) people, consume way to much salt. Which can cause water retention. some other foods or drinks, may cause some water retention (of fulshing of excess wat) was well.
im lean that i have bicep vein and veins on my stomach/abs like pic related but still i dont look lean in face probably im boneless tbh

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
im lean that i have bicep vein and veins on my stomach/abs like pic related but still i dont look lean in face probably im boneless tbh

View attachment 987709
yeah, you look low bf. to me.
Face I can't assess.
I would suggest, IF you don't know your salt intake??? To check/count it. in the prodcust you eat. to see of you eat to much of that. For water retention bloath factor.

But also can happen, when you have shit bones, mainly cheeckbones, and jawline, and forward growth. That you get less benifits from being lean in face, Sadly.
Asians in general, can struggle with this a bit more; because more than other races they can lack the needed forward growth in bones.

Some people with good bones. get like nice Ogeecurves and hollow cheecks, and cool shit like that. when being lean
CwW658dXAAICyHf.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman