YouTube is the path to ascension

YouTuber is the best profession for an incel/normie. Just look at these normies dating stacies:

View attachment 1176269View attachment 1176270View attachment 1176271
View attachment 1176274View attachment 1176282View attachment 1176285

YouTube requires you to be non-NT and have enough free time to create videos and know the autistic memes and humor that YouTube viewers know. Money is cope. Status isn't.
Screenshot 20210708 033729 YouTube

just be top .01% at something everyone wants to do theory
Just by uploading quality videos weekly you're already in the top 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 4430
Youtube is not the only way to get famous

why arent you youtube famous yet then retard lmao
I am decently famous (50k). Just waiting to finish looksmaxxing so I can show my face on there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 4430
bottom left guy isn't incel
htn and has body halo

I was doing YouTube in 2012 buddy. I've seen FaZe Clan go from a trickshotting to a vlog-style channel and FaZe Rug was the first to make it popular. Getting success from online popularity, specifically YouTube, is skill based. Video and content quality is the number 1 factor. Find me one YouTuber who has amazing video quality and content who doesn't have tons of subscribers. Another clueless zoomer who thinks he knows how YouTube works because his mom let him use her iPad pre 2016.

TFue was racking up 50 elim games on Fortnite and was an innovator in building so he got recruited. People wanted to watch his content due to the quality so FaZe took notice. Not a surprise or "luck" he got recruited.
You’re actually mega wrong here. I was a kid during this time, got really lucky making money and GFX for some of the cod guys. FaZe Rug used to be Rugrat. He was in Synergy and multiple other clans.. the switch to vlog content was actually based on the style of Whiteboy7thst who was the first call of duty guy to start doing vlogs, mainly inspired by Charles Trippy. No one wanted to watch cod players vlog, it was unusual, they’d die out fast when they tried it.
The 1st successful one who stuck around was Syndicate, people like Rug caught on, and somehow he went mega mainstream and remained relevant thanks to FaZe becoming essentially a house hold name.

Tanner Fox has brutal incel genetics tbh (unless he has a huge dick, who knows)

@lutte where's my stacy gf i'm statusmaxxed to the max

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 2403
I am decently famous (50k). Just waiting to finish looksmaxxing so I can show my face on there.
This guy teaches how to make cocktails

He has basically zero views despite his channel being on point. I found this channel after typing "bench press" and looking for just those weeks uploads.
Do you know how many other channels are there that you will never discover because youtube doesn't promote them? You only see the top channels and think that it's possible, sorry to break it for you, it's not (jfl at being blackpilled and believing in "hard work")

This guy teaches how to make cocktails

He has basically zero views despite his channel being on point. I found this channel after typing "bench press" and looking for just those weeks uploads.
Do you know how many other channels are there that you will never discover because youtube doesn't promote them? You only see the top channels and think that it's possible, sorry to break it for you, it's not (jfl at being blackpilled and believing in "hard work")
Dogshit thumbnails, quality, and generic content. Nothing "on point". You think it's luck that YouTube doesn't promote a neckbeard making drinks in his basement? Is that really your best example?

Last edited:
Dogshit thumbnails, quality, and generic content. Nothing "on point". You think it's luck that YouTube doesn't promote a neckbeard making drinks in his basement? Is that really your best example?
It's hard to find good examples because its hard to find new channels, YouTube actively avoids to show you channels with low visuals. YouTube is saturated with content, you either bring something new and different or you perish. Why a guy should watch your content when there is someone who already made it?

It's hard to find good examples because its hard to find new channels, YouTube actively avoids to show you channels with low visuals. YouTube is saturated with content, you either bring something new and different or you perish. Why a guy should watch your content when there is someone who already made it?
Such misinformed thinking. Take some business courses and see how wrong you are. Just because someone has already made a video on a topic, doesn't mean that people don't want someone who's equal or higher quality.

Such misinformed thinking. Take some business courses and see how wrong you are. Just because someone has already made a video on a topic, doesn't mean that people don't want someone who's equal or higher quality.
They don't. Business courses are cope.

maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube Maxxing + JBW Maxxing Is Ideal Tbh.

Luck /= skill. Another low IQ zoomer who thinks success is all about "luck".
success is all about luck coper. looks is luck. iq is luck. personality is luck. it's all determined by things out of your control retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube Maxxing + JBW Maxxing Is Ideal Tbh.
yeah that guy lives charmed life. I think the 90s/2000s were the ideal time to be engrish teacher in asia though. way more novel, way more demand. he got in basically during the gold rush years, and had a unique perspective to make youtube vids abojut that people are interested in. Couldn't be done in the same way now rly, market is oversaturated, china is way more anti foreigner. Vietnam and thailand are good but there are many other 20 something whites doing the same.

success is all about luck coper. looks is luck. iq is luck. personality is luck. it's all determined by things out of your control retard.
14 year old who just discovered determinism confirmed. You need to be in the right place with the right content with the right branding at the right time for you to even have "luck" come into play.

14 year old who just discovered determinism confirmed. You need to be in the right place with the right content with the right branding at the right time for you to even have "luck" come into play.
no shit. hence it's luck. determinism is the reality we live in mate. accept it and stop coping with jordan peterson videos.

no shit. hence it's luck. determinism is the reality we live in mate. accept it and stop coping with jordan peterson videos.
Nobody is watching Jordan Peterson. You're clearly a gullible 14 year old who just learned about determinism along with a bunch of other retards on this website. Just sit home and LDAR since the laws of physics dictates all your neurons and actions anyways.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Nobody is watching Jordan Peterson. You're clearly a gullible 14 year old who just learned about determinism along with a bunch of other retards on this website. Just sit home and LDAR since the laws of physics dictates all your neurons and actions anyways.
I mean you can cope that you have free will if you like mate. doesn't change reality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
Are these guys still with their Stacies or were they all brutally cucked?

Are these guys still with their Stacies or were they all brutally cucked?
Doesn't really matter. They probably all got cucked but they can easily get another attractive girlfriend.

Statuspill is legit and YouTube is really the only way for a subhuman/normie to get status.

I had a Youtube channel in 2007. I had more than a thousand subscribers. Back then a thousand subs was like 100K is today. And I was only sitting in my trash yard of a basement giving opinions and shit. Deleted that channel though which was fucking retarded of course as it would certainly have more than a million subs today. Actually I was chatting with a few guys back then and they had less subscribers than me who now have 1 million+ subs.

I put up another video recently explaining some shit and it got like 30.000 views.

I think building up something on Youtube is possible BUT ... and here comes the big problem ... anything you can think of already exists on Youtube in a really good quality. These days creating generic content is close to impossible.

• +1
I think building up something on Youtube is possible BUT ... and here comes the big problem ... anything you can think of already exists on Youtube in a really good quality. These days creating generic content is close to impossible.
Who said anything about generic content? Most YouTubers who go big copy a current successful YouTuber and change up their strategy a bit. Obviously trying to copy Jake Paul won't work but in more niche spaces with a higher barrier of entry it's certainly possible.

Who said anything about generic content? Most YouTubers who go big copy a current successful YouTuber and change up their strategy a bit. Obviously trying to copy Jake Paul won't work but in more niche spaces with a higher barrier of entry it's certainly possible.

Youtube is like building up your own business. After world war 2 when everything was destroyed in Germany creating a business there was VERY easy as there was no competition. You could do just about anything and become the biggest business in the country without putting in too much of an effort.

Then until the 90s you could still copy a successful business optimize the method somewhat and take over the market.

However, creating a business now is fucking impossible because everything already exists.

Now with Youtube I guess we are kind of in the middle. Starting a channel now is like getting into Bitcoin now. You can get something going but you missed out on the BIG deal.

• +1
You are wrong about one thing though: Quality is not what matters most on Youtube. To understand why take a look at this guy:

He has 20 million subscribers and all he does is to run shit over with his car. Any idiot could produce those low effort videos.

Success on Youtube boils down to this:
There is some person A who feels X and thus will watch Y.

In his case the people watching him are bored and they want simple uncomplicated entertainment.

It is all about understanding what kind of people are out there, how they feel and what they want. There are guys that make incredible videos with high end equipment investing years of time and they get nothing because there is nobody out there looking for this kind of content.

• Hmm...
@LooksOverAll

i was watching a YouTube video where a guy goes around asking short or tall and obviously all girls said tall but is that just off first instinct, if the guy went around with 2 guys (1 short and good looking and the other tall and normie) do u think they would’ve changed their mind?

a few said “as long as he’s taller than me” and others just wanted extremely taller but this is just natural instinct without the girls having to choose between actual humans standing in front of them

• +1
@LooksOverAll

i was watching a YouTube video where a guy goes around asking short or tall and obviously all girls said tall but is that just off first instinct, if the guy went around with 2 guys (1 short and good looking and the other tall and normie) do u think they would’ve changed their mind?

a few said “as long as he’s taller than me” and others just wanted extremely taller but this is just natural instinct without the girls having to choose between actual humans standing in front of them
If they brought a short Chad and a tall normie, the girl would either choose the short Chad or choose the tall normie just to shit test the short Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
Just have a million subscribers on YouTube bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
Being a big youtuber is like winning the lottery just lol If you think you had some big idea to “make it” it’s all ready been done and better. Any industry like this requires connections to go anywhere no connections = wasting your time 99% of the time believe me no one on here is that lucky 1% who succeed.
This aged well...

YouTuber is the best profession for an incel/normie. Just look at these normies dating stacies:

View attachment 1176269View attachment 1176270View attachment 1176271
View attachment 1176274View attachment 1176282View attachment 1176285

YouTube requires you to be non-NT and have enough free time to create videos and know the autistic memes and humor that YouTube viewers know. Money is cope. Status isn't.
The Stacies in question likely aren't attracted to them.

Just have 1/1 million luck to blow up theory
If you know what you're doing, blowing up is inevitable. Most people don't know what they're doing...

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox