YouTube is the path to ascension

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
YouTuber is the best profession for an incel/normie. Just look at these normies dating stacies:

9fbfe82d75bd3f78f0c3f4413a0d5b4d
I0mjvnm98b601
EFxTFFKUYAEQLE8

Dougmartin
GettyImages 1011109774
Tfue girlfriend 2021 corrine

YouTube requires you to be non-NT and have enough free time to create videos and know the autistic memes and humor that YouTube viewers know. Money is cope. Status isn't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Finalcut123, enchanted_elixir and 32 others
Can't believe that faze cuck at the bottom dumped her so he could play video games

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, justinzayn, thecel and 27 others
Can't believe that faze cuck at the bottom dumped her so he could play video games
he kinda value mogs her cause status

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, mogging, Yerico7 and 17 others
Just have 1/1 million luck to blow up theory

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, justinzayn, fourtwozero and 29 others
the Brazilian weather reporter girl :feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, enchanted_elixir, n0rthface and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 17429, Kingcel32 and 8 others
Luck /= skill. Another low IQ zoomer who thinks success is all about "luck".
Do you not know about the countless small creators that mog the shit out of mainstream YouTubers? Mainstream YouTubers usually suck anyways, like most of those you used as examples had status beforehand (faze clan). You don't know shit about how getting popular works lmao

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member, Kingcel32 and 17 others
Do you not know about the countless small creators that mog the shit out of mainstream YouTubers? Mainstream YouTubers usually suck anyways, like most of those you used as examples had status beforehand (faze clan). You don't know shit about how getting popular works lmao
"dO yOu nOt kNoW aBoUt aLl tHe pEoPLe WhO wORK sO HaRD anD sTIlL hAVe NoTHInG?"

Classic zoomer cope where all rich and successful people are lucky and there's so many people who work so hard and have nothing. The above YouTubers were the first to have vlog-style content, clickbait thumbnails and titles, flashy cameos and clothing, etc. Everyone else just copied them.

TFue was objectively the best player in the most popular game confirmed by tournament wins. Where are all the small creators that mog them? I don't mean someone with 500k subs, I mean someone with a couple hundred or thousand subscribers since anyone with over 500k subs can slay with status IRL. It's another cope from someone who uploaded some shitty low quality video and only got 100 views so they think the system is unfair.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, dopamine-detox, Kingcel32 and 12 others
Classic zoomer cope where all rich and successful people are lucky and there's so many people who work so hard and have nothing.
Getting success from online popularity is an entire different ballpark than success from things that are skill based. Don't compare the two jfl.
The above YouTubers were the first to have vlog-style content, clickbait thumbnails and titles, flashy cameos and clothing, etc. Everyone else just copied them.
Did you first visit YouTube in 2016 or something? You're wrong, they were FAR from the first lmao
TFue was objectively the best player in the most popular game confirmed by tournament wins. Where are all the small creators that mog them? I don't mean someone with 500k subs, I mean someone with a couple hundred or thousand subscribers since anyone with over 500k subs can slay with status IRL.
Of course you use the one example of someone who was big before going into YouTube. Didn't I already say that he had status from faze clan? And faze clan found him by luck on twitch, I know the story behind him. It was only because of that that he was able to compete in the big league because he was signed to faze.
It's another cope from someone who uploaded some shitty low quality video and only got 100 views so they think the system is unfair.
I like how you assume I upload videos when actually I know more about YouTube than you do lol, maybe because I was on it pre 2016. Stupid ass boomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, 5'8manlet, wristcel and 3 others
Getting success from online popularity is an entire different ballpark than success from things that are skill based. Don't compare the two jfl.

Did you first visit YouTube in 2016 or something? You're wrong, they were FAR from the first lmao

Of course you use the one example of someone who was big before going into YouTube. Didn't I already say that he had status from faze clan? And faze clan found him by luck on twitch, I know the story behind him. It was only because of that that he was able to compete in the big league because he was signed to faze.

I like how you assume I upload videos when actually I know more about YouTube than you do lol, maybe because I was on it pre 2016. Stupid ass boomer
I was doing YouTube in 2012 buddy. I've seen FaZe Clan go from a trickshotting to a vlog-style channel and FaZe Rug was the first to make it popular. Getting success from online popularity, specifically YouTube, is skill based. Video and content quality is the number 1 factor. Find me one YouTuber who has amazing video quality and content who doesn't have tons of subscribers. Another clueless zoomer who thinks he knows how YouTube works because his mom let him use her iPad pre 2016.

TFue was racking up 50 elim games on Fortnite and was an innovator in building so he got recruited. People wanted to watch his content due to the quality so FaZe took notice. Not a surprise or "luck" he got recruited.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox
Find me one YouTuber who has amazing video quality and content who doesn't have tons of subscribers.
What do u consider tons of subs
Also jfl if you consider people like RiceGum to be quality content
Not a surprise or "luck" he got recruited.
Faze banks found his channel back when he had like few 10s of views out of luck lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 12611
What do u consider tons of subs
Also jfl if you consider people like RiceGum to be quality content

Faze banks found his channel back when he had like few 10s of views out of luck lol
Tons of subs is over 100k subscribers, possibly even 500k depending on the niche (gaming, vlogs, etc).

Video quality and content in RiceGum's prime was good. He's just riding off his previous fame and connections now. A lot of his initial fame came off diss tracks and beef with other YouTubers, which he was really the first to popularize.

I don't think it was luck. He had 70k subscribers and lots of Twitch viewers when he got recruited to FaZe and he got those by being good at the games he played. He was also winning tournament after tournament so he was objectively better than other YouTubers at the games.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and NeoDandi
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm the zoomer? You must be fucking 12 if you like his content man lmao
I never watched RiceGum but the video quality, thumbnail, title, etc are all on point. Add the fact that he was the first to popularize beef with YouTubers, celebrity cameos, and dating Sommer Ray and you have a popular YouTuber.

youtubemaxxing

less goooo

just let whores use you for clout theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, justinzayn, adotsdot and 7 others
just let whores use you for clout theory
Social status is legit though. Athletes and popular guys in school get hot girls even if they're normies. YouTube is the same. Money is cope. Status isn't.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot and Golgo13
Yes, please subscribe!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 14781, N1c and 5 others
YouTuber is the best profession for an incel/normie. Just look at these normies dating stacies:

View attachment 1176269View attachment 1176270View attachment 1176271
View attachment 1176274View attachment 1176282View attachment 1176285

YouTube requires you to be non-NT and have enough free time to create videos and know the autistic memes and humor that YouTube viewers know. Money is cope. Status isn't.
Being a big youtuber is like winning the lottery just lol If you think you had some big idea to “make it” it’s all ready been done and better. Any industry like this requires connections to go anywhere no connections = wasting your time 99% of the time believe me no one on here is that lucky 1% who succeed.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14781 and toolateforme
Being a big youtuber is like winning the lottery just lol If you think you had some big idea to “make it” it’s all ready been done and better. Any industry like this requires connections to go anywhere no connections = wasting your time 99% of the time believe me no one on here is that lucky 1% who succeed.
Massive liberal college sociology class level cope. Idea means nothing. It's all about execution. Again, find me a YouTuber with amazing video quality and content who doesn't have a lot of subscribers.

• +1
Massive liberal college sociology class level cope. Idea means nothing. It's all about execution. Again, find me a YouTuber with amazing video quality and content who doesn't have a lot of subscribers.
First off what do you consider a lot? Do you realize that besides the channels recommended to you by YouTube’s algorithms there is hundreds of thousands of people who never get pass 1000 subs or even manage 1000 views a video?

Do you realize that most youtubers breaking out either are extremely lucky or know another YouTuber that’s all ready big or had a fan base all ready[celebrities]. So honestly stop dreaming bro you’re not some high iq genius that’s gonna somehow make it when millions before you couldn’t pull it off go to college get a high paying wagecel job and pray you’ll be able to betabux as an ugly guy leave the high life to the extremely lucky extremely good looking and extremely high iq or connected.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
First off what do you consider a lot? Do you realize that besides the channels recommended to you by YouTube’s algorithms there is hundreds of thousands of people who never get pass 1000 subs or even manage 1000 views a video?

Do you realize that most youtubers breaking out either are extremely lucky or know another YouTube that’s all ready big or had a fan base all ready[celebrities]. So honestly stop dreaming bro you’re not some high iq genius that’s gonna somehow make it when millions before you couldn’t pull it off go to college get a high paying wagecel job and pray you’ll be able to betabux as an ugly guy leave the high life to the extremely lucky extremely good looking and extremely high iq or connected.
By a lot of subscribers I mean over 100k and possibly over 500k depending on the niche. YouTube's algorithm is a combination of CTR, watch time, and engagement. There's no luck in it. If a channel gets less than 1000 views per video, it's because it wasn't a good video. Why do you think there's certain videos on channels that have way more views than the others? Because it has a higher CTR, longer watch time, and more engagement. If someone consistently makes videos for a year and still doesn't pass 1000 subscribers, it's because his videos suck.

YouTubers breaking out aren't lucky. Collaborations are a big part of it but YouTubers don't collab with you unless you already have some traction and can bring value to their video. Again, find me one channel with high video quality and content without a lot of subscribers.

• +1
the hottest chick in the pics was 4/10

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and Leviathin
Based as fuck tbh

Imagine picking pussy over your career

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 14781 and Jagged0
you do realize they would all get sex even without youtube/money

they are normies and normies fuck

YT famous is better than tv famous now.

Indeed social media is more important than TV

Where are the stacies? Maybe one of them is.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 10615
I’m getting like 100 views why would it not be me
Bad thumbnails and titles. I don't see any reason why the algorithm would want to recommend it to a non-subscriber.

The above YouTubers were the first to have vlog-style content, clickbait thumbnails and titles, flashy cameos and clothing, etc.
No they weren't jfl

I could easily give you a list of over 20

Who did then?
Who was the one to invent clickbait pictures and titles? Certainly not the people you said jfl. You're a moron, there is no reason to talk to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, gamma and Jagged0
Luck /= skill. Another low IQ zoomer who thinks success is all about "luck".
It's about somehow getting picked up by the unknown youtube recommendation algorithm, which is luck moron. He was talking about youtube success, not success in general. Your comment is a dumb strawman topped with arrogant rudeness. You come off as very unlikeable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
I could easily give you a list of over 20
Send it over. Not just someone with a quality camera. I mean someone that you can legitimately binge watch.
Who was the one to invent clickbait pictures and titles? Certainly not the people you said jfl. You're a moron, there is no reason to talk to you.
They obviously didn't invent clickbait (invented by newspapers). I'm saying they were the first to use clickbait titles, thumbnails, celebrity cameos, flashy clothing (yeezies, jordan collections, etc), and YouTube beef (RiceGum) in combination that's now been adopted by every mainstream YouTuber. To deny that just shows you haven't been in the YouTube community for long.

It's about somehow getting picked up by the unknown youtube recommendation algorithm, which is luck moron. He was talking about youtube success, not success in general. Your comment is a dumb strawman topped with arrogant rudeness. You come off as very unlikeable tbh.
YouTube recommendation algorithm isn't luck. It's a combination of CTR, watch time, relevancy, and engagement. Nothing else. If you make a 40:00 video that has a 20% CTR and an average watch time of 20:00, it's guaranteed that the algorithm will recommend it to others, as was the case with Dream who was the fastest growing YouTuber in history due to having very similar numbers. All of those numbers are a combination of video quality, content quality, niche, thumbnail and title optimization, viewer retainment and suspense, engagement strategies, etc. It's far from random "luck".

If you think it's pure luck, you're another low IQ zoomer who's been brainwashed by their teachers into thinking any business success is luck. YouTube is a business.

Last edited:
Normies don't fuck stacies. Normies don't even fuck tbh.
i agree most normies don't fuck stacies it can happen but its not something i would count on happening

you sound like a standardcel

fuck a becky that is fine

your 6ft7 ive seen genuinley ugly dudes get decent girls and there only like 6ft4

imagine being 6ft7

i agree most normies don't fuck stacies it can happen but its not something i would count on happening

you sound like a standardcel

fuck a becky that is fine

your 6ft7 ive seen genuinley ugly dudes get decent girls and there only like 6ft4

imagine being 6ft7
All anecdotal. In my experience, the tall ugly guys I knew got no girls. You have a very strong height bias. I assume you're a manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
All anecdotal. In my experience, the tall ugly guys I knew got no girls. You have a very strong height bias. I assume you're a manlet?
i would say im king of manlets where i live

im 5ft11 barefoot and live in australia

and im telling you man everytime i go to the shops there are tall ugly or very average guys with gfs

and they aren't getting beta buxed coz these couples are in there very early 20s

you mog most of these guys by like 4-5 inches

how do you look? surley your not that ugly or face matters more where you live

• +1
Reactions: N1c
i would say im king of manlets where i live

im 5ft11 barefoot and live in australia

and im telling you man everytime i go to the shops there are tall ugly or very average guys with gfs

and they aren't getting beta buxed coz these couples are in there very early 20s

you mog most of these guys by like 4-5 inches

how do you look? surley your not that ugly or face matters more where you live
Are they in or out of school? I agree that height matters past 25, but in college and high school (14-22) height is of little to no importance compared to face. Being tall also can't save an ugly face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Are they in or out of school? I agree that height matters past 25, but in college and high school (14-22) height is of little to no importance compared to face. Being tall also can't save an ugly face.
they are like 20-24

and yes a very tall height 6ft4 or taller can save a below average face

for some women there main priority is height

only in highschool face matters more

but even then i know a 5ft5 ethnic chadlite who got rejected coz of height

• +1
Reactions: N1c