Youtube trying to cuck me again

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Look at this shit

My old videos:

And now that I upload more frequently with better quality videos, I don't get shit

Even though I barely get any negativity or thumbs down, I just don't get it

What how

Holy fuck this is gonna be me in a few weeks

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sexually Disabled, Deleted member 20565 and 11 others
@Blackmannnns

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What's your channel

how many subs, i wanna see if i mog you or no subscriberwise
we get the same views

i've heard that thumbs downs are also good cus it gives engagement and traffic to your your = ads

anyways over, youtube algorythm took the blessing away

making money on youtube is all about reposting tate/hamza/harbonator clips

i've heard that thumbs downs are also good cus it gives engagement and traffic to your your = ads

anyways over, youtube algorythm took the blessing away
did u check if u were in those persian omegle pranksters' videos?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 16474
making money on youtube is all about reposting tate/hamza/harbonator clips

did u check if u were in those persian omegle pranksters' videos?
I quickly skipped thorugh their vids and didn't find it, haha

:oops:

• So Sad
Reactions: misterstabone
Imagine quitting your job doing youtube when you have less than 500k subs. Fucking youtube has lower job security than a bollywood stunt double. 1 line of code changed in the algorithm by some 400k USD incel gook FAANG programmer and you're down the gutter

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, buflek, Frostbiite and 15 others
Imagine quitting your job doing youtube when you have less than 500k subs. Fucking youtube has lower job security than a bollywood stunt double. 1 line of code changed in the algorithm by some 400k USD incel gook FAANG programmer and you're down the gutter
Legit :lul: :feelskek:
netflix antonio GIF

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 19551
Just keep uploading

I’ve heard of this YouTube recognized your old pattern, so it’s assuming your new vids are low quality shitposts cuz frequency

if u keep a high retention and click thru rate then it’ll adjust

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Wagecucking is aids

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
youtube is luck

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and forevergymcelling
Wagecucking is aids
Too bad, you're not talented/lucky enough to do youtube full time. Now think in terms of decades instead of the couple months yovve had success

Too bad, you're not talented/lucky enough to do youtube full time. Now think in terms of decades instead of the couple months yovve had success
Ngl the money has been good up until now

I thought my channel would've grown a fair bit over the months

Tbh you'll never get anywhere if you don't take risks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Cidre enjoyer and Corleone
@GypsyEyes there was a point I was making £700 a week which was good enough for me

Now it's brutal :cry:

Ngl the money has been good up until now

I thought my channel would've grown a fair bit over the months

Tbh you'll never get anywhere if you don't take risks
It's your life, you can gauge your risks better than I can. If you're putting 10+ hours into a video, safe to say you've fulfilled the hard work threshold required for youtube. After this it's being lucky/knowing how to exploit the algorithm. If you're failing despite that, it's a waste of time

Being able to do some effortless niche on the side next to wageslaving would be ideal. Or go back to college and try to get a better more cushy position. Either way, to depend on YouTube for life you need to have a timeless niche and amass a ton of money for retirement

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thereallegend and forevergymcelling
you're a 100k youtuber so you wont get anywhere in that department unless you change your content

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@GypsyEyes there was a point I was making £700 a week which was good enough for me

Now it's brutal :cry:
Still below the povertycel cutoff. Why not go into some other career like finance or banking?

the problem is that youre posting good content
youtube alGOYrithm favours dogshit reposted content
when id experiment with it and browse id constantly get either random videos, like completely random recordings with title of the date when the video was uploaded, or video of some gym thot spreading her legs on sus machine with title ''wanna play with my pussy? check description''
youtube is a dead platform lol

• WTF
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Still below the povertycel cutoff. Why not go into some other career like finance or banking?
Boring and no free time, would make me wanna sui

Less money and more time + flexibility mogs into oblivion. I don't want to be a 9-6 slave

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
It's your life, you can gauge your risks better than I can. If you're putting 10+ hours into a video, safe to say you've fulfilled the hard work threshold required for youtube. After this it's being lucky/knowing how to exploit the algorithm. If you're failing despite that, it's a waste of time

Being able to do some effortless niche on the side next to wageslaving would be ideal. Or go back to college and try to get a better more cushy position. Either way, to depend on YouTube for life you need to have a timeless niche and amass a ton of money for retirement
10 hours is not that much

when id experiment with it and browse id constantly get either random videos, like completely random recordings with title of the date when the video was uploaded, or video of some gym thot spreading her legs on sus machine with title ''wanna play with my pussy? check description''
Could be legit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
What is your channel about? Is it a niche category or something mainstream?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 9801
Youtube favour good content

Dont worry Bhai, once I master tinder Elo I'll set my target on YouTube algorithm and save us both ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 16474
All Gods will die.