Youtube won't work for moneymaxxing on the long run

reborn

reborn

Banned
Think about it logically. It's all about supply and demand.

-> Eventually the userbase on Youtube will cease growing.

-> But the supply of content grows ad infinitum. New content gets added but old content still gets served.

=> This means eventually you will get less and less views on Youtube. Youtube makes billions while you are basically being fucked over and get jack shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Erik-Jón
OP literally joined the day the forum became online but he still posts absolute dogshit water threads like this. Why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, datboijj, ChristianChad and 3 others
YouTube userbase won't cease growing unless WW3 starts and cities get hit by EMPs. Plus there's a massive number of Africans, Asians, south Americans modernizing who'll only grow YouTube's userbase

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
YouTube userbase won't cease growing unless WW3 starts and cities get hit by EMPs. Plus there's a massive number of Africans, Asians, south Americans modernizing who'll only grow YouTube's userbase
Youtube has 2.6 billion users. There are only 8 billion people on earth.

• Woah
Reactions: Crusile
Youtube has 2.6 billion users. There are only 8 billion people on earth.
Yes and it has the potential to grow much more.

• +1
Yes and it has the potential to grow much more.

It will never be like every single person on earth is going to use it and every third already does so how is it supposed to grow? Mankind is soon going to stop growing so population growth is already massively slowing down.

It will never be like every single person on earth is going to use it and every third already does so how is it supposed to grow? Mankind is soon going to stop growing so population growth is already massively slowing down.
man’s really talking about population growth in the third world lowering his YouTube revenue

You don’t even have a channel
Make vids then talk

• +1
Most population growth graphs I see show the world population capping at 10 billion then decreasing afterwards. With our current 8 billion I could easily see another 500 mil-1 billion users with increased internet availability and computers/smartphones in Africa's most populous cities.

Most population growth graphs I see show the world population capping at 10 billion then decreasing afterwards. With our current 8 billion I could easily see another 500 mil-1 billion users with increased internet availability and computers/smartphones in Africa's most populous cities.

That is like a thirty percent increase. How long does it take for the content to increase by 30 percent?

That is like a thirty percent increase. How long does it take for the content to increase by 30 percent?
Why does the proportion of content growth have to grow the same as the new user growth. It could easily be the case that Africans new to internet access and YouTube. Create content at a lower rate than first world countries. That'd mean a fuck ton more users with not as much content to dilute their views.

Why does the proportion of content growth have to grow the same as the new user growth. It could easily be the case that Africans new to internet access and YouTube. Create content at a lower rate than first world countries. That'd mean a fuck ton more users with not as much content to dilute their views.

Still content will eventually outgrow the userbase and watch time as it grows indefinitely. I mean it's logically. Maybe the userbase and watch time double or even triple but content will be 1000 times of what it is now at some point in the future. Of course we don't know how soon that is going to be the case but eventually Youtube will become useless for making money.

Op made me cum once in 2021

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Still content will eventually outgrow the userbase and watch time as it grows indefinitely. I mean it's logically. Maybe the userbase and watch time double or even triple but content will be 1000 times of what it is now at some point in the future. Of course we don't know how soon that is going to be the case but eventually Youtube will become useless for making money.
How does that make sense though, only a small minority of YouTube users become regular content creators. Most never create a video or just have 1-2 shitty videos with no views. I could understand this if your argument was that the spread of influencer culture would stretch viewship thin and make YouTube as a moneymaxxing method unsustainable due to all the competition. But realistically the vast majority of people are still consumers, not creators.

How does that make sense though, only a small minority of YouTube users become regular content creators. Most never create a video or just have 1-2 shitty videos with no views. I could understand this if your argument was that the spread of influencer culture would stretch viewship thin and make YouTube as a moneymaxxing method unsustainable due to all the competition. But realistically the vast majority of people are still consumers, not creators.

Because if a content creator becomes inactive or even dies his content is still there. So in 30 years many of the biggest Youtubers may even be dead but they will still get millions of views. Eventually there will be millions of zombie Youtubers who are inactive or even dead but still getting millions of views.

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
I see the same scenario play out over and over on Youtube, and it is kind of sad. Someone will post a few YT videos on a subject they are knowledgeable about, the video get a good number of views. The person then is motivated to post more videos, but they don't have expertise in any other subjects, so they either start posting videos on subjects they don't know much about, or they post redundant videos on the one subject they know a lot about.