Youtuber exposes men lying about their height on Tinder

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

Just watch the first 5 minutes

Everybody frauds about their height online boyos

For instance @LiteralCaucasian is not 6'2 as he claims, he's actually 5'9. He's exposed.

Even tall guys like chico lie about their height

Also average height will not increase massively in future. Everybody has a 100gram+ protein diet nowadays and it's more than enough for heightmaxxing.

Of course it will increase because of picky women but that will never bring the average height to 6'2

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Deleted member 22126, justadude and 4 others
bro was going into a suicide mission being 5'10 frauding as 6'4 LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cabbage, Deleted member 14266, nordsmog and 8 others
Some of the stories women have told me lead me to believe this is true. That some guys lie horrendously.

I've heard multiple stories of women saying men were claiming like 6'1'' or 6'2'' and ended up being shorter than them (like 5'7'') and stuff

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nordsmog, beypazarisoda0, Deleted member 22126 and 5 others
I'm sure many men inflate their heights here but not because they want people to think they're taller (idk why someone would do that on this forum, that'd be giga autistic), but because they're retarded and don't know how to measure themselves properly

Just watch the first 5 minutes

Everybody frauds about their height online boyos

For instance @LiteralCaucasian is not 6'2 as he claims, he's actually 5'9. He's exposed.

Even tall guys like chico lie about their height

Also average height will not increase massively in future. Everybody has a 100gram+ protein diet nowadays and it's more than enough for heightmaxxing.

Of course it will increase because of picky women but that will never bring the average height to 6'2

How did they expose that abused faggot Jfl

Some of the stories women have told me lead me to believe this is true. That some guys lie horrendously.

I've heard multiple stories of women saying men were claiming like 6'1'' or 6'2'' and ended up being shorter than them (like 5'7'') and stuff
These men are cucking the real 6ft1 like me hope they get raped ( I'm talking about you)

royce has incel tier under eye/midface, perhaps worse even than my own, but his profile pic looks like male model

Who cares what foids think. They fraud their entire DNA profile. With Makeup, leggings, push up bras, fake lashes, fake nails, wigs, high heels, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Polish Chincel and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
how the fuck is yas kween tier 'exposing' of men lifefuel for you?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
For instance @
LiteralCaucasian
@LiteralCaucasian is not 6'2 as he claims, he's actually 5'9. He's exposed.
Dastardly machines exposed my lies!

• JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Height doesn’t matter anyway. If it did I wouldn’t be an incel.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and Deleted member 22126