You've got to give this guy credit. He is a plain 5/10 & 5'6 and GENUINELY chatted up this girl effortlessly & I think we all know it's not staged

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 5746, UltimateMan and 3 others
Just be white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 6403
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and mogstar
dn watch but i have a rice friend who is 5'6 or idk hes short as fuck

and he still gets girls

normie face aswell

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Deleted member 4797

probably an actress though, tbh.

EDIT: I see this re-uploaded video has edited out the footage of him apparently banging her that was in the original upload

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
She was very cold imo
I'm pretty sure he didn't fuck her

True, but he got the digits/insta etc.

There are many other clips where he has gone onto fuck the girl.

Gotta remember, also, she is a foreigner in another country. It's uncomfortable.

He's white
that's it

dn watch but i have a rice friend who is 5'6 or idk hes short as fuck

and he still gets girls

normie face aswell

Watch it you bastard ADHD dopamine junkie fucking Zoomer. It's like 2 minutes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and wristcel
He's white
that's it

Bullshit. You can't JUST be white./ He is at least average/acceptable looking. You don't see droopy or meltedness at all, no long midface, no narrow anything, etc. He has a solid face. 5-6/10.

If he was white and recessed this wouldn't run. Stop the bullshit. For fucks sake.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

probably an actress though, tbh.

EDIT: I see this re-uploaded video has edited out the footage of him apparently banging her that was in the original upload

the original upload had 'hidden camera' footage of him basicalyl banging her. Also showed her face and she was hot and young.

But yeah, who fucking knows. Could well be fake. When people are making their living doing this shit and trying to sell you coaching and courses, anything goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
the original upload had 'hidden camera' footage of him basicalyl banging her. Also showed her face and she was hot and young.

But yeah, who fucking knows. Could well be fake. When people are making their living doing this shit and trying to sell you coaching and courses, anything goes.

I don't believe it is. We've got guys who ANALYSE black and red pill stuff and they are not in affiliation with him and just started out their channels and making good content. These guys vouch that he is legit and genuine and one of the few pick-up artists that doesn't fake his shit.

Bullshit. You can't JUST be white./ He is at least average/acceptable looking. You don't see droopy or meltedness at all, no long midface, no narrow anything, etc. He has a solid face. 5-6/10.

If he was white and recessed this wouldn't run. Stop the bullshit. For fucks sake.
So he's not an abomination
Any other men of other races wouldn't be accepted or welcomed the way white guys are
let's be honest here, people are nicer to white people in general they don't look harming at all

Looks like 5'8"-5'9"

Having said that, it doesn't HAVE to be fake. It could be legit if you're playing extreme numbers game

I was (am?) a PUAcel and i'm ugly. Probably a bit uglier than him. And i've honestly banged some pretty hot, much much younger girls from cold approach. Numbers game is legit

So he's not an abomination
Any other men of other races wouldn't be accepted or welcomed the way white guys are
let's be honest here, people are nicer to white people in general they don't look harming at all

Exactly.

He is acceptable looking.

And sure a 5/10 ethnic would find it much harder, but he is still 5/10 and acceptable in the face.

With you saying "Just Be White" you are saying that he can simply be white and go in there and get whatever, if he has a bit of social skill and smoothness and that is plain wrong. You can't be a 3/10 as a white guy and go do that lol so stop the crap. His looks were still his base. To a certain extent. Not his race. His race assisted in his looks. For sure.

dude acted like a pua meme tbh

I'm his size and I did the same.

It's absolutely not a problem to talk to foids on the street, especially if you consider number game.

But it absolutely doesn't translate to sex.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Just be white and have hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and Blackgymmax

It's absolutely not a problem to talk to foids on the street, especially if you consider number game.

His has many times in the past. This is just a video that could prove he is genuine and real. As you can see from how genuine she is that she is a tourist and that they didn't practise this.

True, but he got the digits/insta etc.
That means nothing
Everybody can get the Insta of a girl just being friendly...
but having sex is a different thing

I'm speaking from experience, I'm not an incel
I kissed a girl in the past at fist date, I thought "wow, soon I'll fuck her" but then she ghosted me

Only Ioi is sex
Everything else which isn't P in V, it's cope

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
White and hair theory

That means nothing
Everybody can get the Insta of a girl just being friendly...
but having sex is a different thing

I'm speaking from experience, I'm not an incel
I kissed a girl in the past at fist date, I thought "wow, soon I'll fuck her" but then she ghosted me

Only Ioi is sex
Everything else which isn't P in V, it's cope

His has many times in the past. This is just a video that could prove he is genuine and real. As you can see from how genuine she is that she is a tourist and that they didn't practise this.

White and hair theory

Stop face apping your mug-shots bruh.

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, mogstar and gamma

this.

5'7 is where you can still have decent relationships with foids but getting laid is rare unless you have a chad face

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
She sounds so cute when she (half) laughs. :love:

Dude 5'10 is literally normal heigt , you made it sound like 5'5jfl

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
Dude 5'10 is literally normal heigt , you made it sound like 5'5jfl

I said he is a 5 out of 10 you aspie retard fucking unable to pay attention to detail because you are looking for your next dopamine hit twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
NT guy with well furnished room(showing financial stabilty) , not difficult to slay .
Getting girls is not that difficult if you have good social skills and have your shit in order. Most people simply lack the aformentioned.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
NT guy with well furnished room(showing financial stabilty) , not difficult to slay .
Getting girls is not that difficult if you have good social skills and have your shit in order. Most people simply lack the aformentioned.

Shut the fuck up you Paki. You're from freshie land. Stay in your domain and get the fuck outta here.

You talk like you're a pro LMAO when this wigga is PMing me to give him advice on how to have a sexier voice. Moron.

• JFL
She sounds aannoyed

Shut the fuck up you Paki. You're from freshie land. Stay in your domain and get the fuck outta here.

You talk like you're a pro LMAO when this wigga is PMing me to give him advice on how to have a sexier voice. Moron.
i just want to looksmax, I have a respectable slay count.