You've got to give this guy credit. He is a plain 5/10 & 5'6 and GENUINELY chatted up this girl effortlessly & I think we all know it's not staged

i just want to looksmax, I have a respectable slay count.

JFL freshies in freshie-land only slay if they have huge status and my standard of Indian/Paki looks, BARE minimum

Chadlite LMAO shut the fuck up

Pheno cannot get you to chadlite alone
good eye area though and honestly he looks somewhat NT and has a popular guy vibe to him.
Also the girl was being very cold with him and didn't show signs of sexual interest, she gave him one word replies and he had to do most of the talking

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
She is wearing a mask due to covid and he still hug and touch her lol.

Reality check with the YouTube daygamers....
They get numbers sure but most of the time the chick will either give them a fake number/or correct one with zero intention of txting back but will just give it go get them to fuck off asap without out having to explicitly say they are not intrested , remember women speak covertly as men speak overtly, they don’t want a confirmation with a male they don’t know especially when they are alone even if it’s broad daylight

dog helped him

I said he is a 5 out of 10 you aspie retard fucking unable to pay attention to detail because you are looking for your next dopamine hit twat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn what an autistic fuck you are , no wonder tho you're like a 30year old fat curry jfl

Skip out on fillers and take a 1 on 1 bootcamp with him for $3800. I don't think he's legit tbh.

“daygaming” autism

just talk to people lmao do u think chicks “daygame” dudes tf?? pua shit is not it