yubo foids skincare routine

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
So she had very nice skin and said she uses:

black African soap on face to cleanse
tea tree oil only on acne spots
jojoba oil all over face

she used to have a complicated skincare like most of us think is best but said her skin quality is wayyy better with natural products

i think organic is legit for health reasons, also these products help hair too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Vidyacoper
Natural is not necessarily better it's just a marketing technique I've found most "organic" skincare to be loaded with essential oils and fragrance extracts that end up doing more damage than good. if you want a good product look at the ingredients label in your skin care products that you see or buy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel, wasted and GigaMogger
genetics nigga

I have tea tree oil laying just rotting on my bathroom, should i apply before my moisturizer AND after everything else right?

Natural is not necessarily better. I've found most "organic" skincare to be loaded with essential oils and fragrance extracts that end up doing more damage than good
yes but natural is natural, not carcinogenic. its worth a try imo if my skin isnt better ill switch back but our body isnt meant to be absorbing all these chemicals

yes but natural is natural, not carcinogenic. its worth a try imo if my skin isnt better ill switch back but our body isnt meant to be absorbing all these chemicals
I've tried natural didn't work and actually damaged and made my skin worse. So it's up to you even estheticians and dermatologist agree with me

• +1
Reactions: GigaMogger
skin is just hormones tbh, i barely have a skincare routine, just wash my face daily with loreal mens hydra energetic face wash and my skin is flawless, whereas other ppl i know use loads of products and have shitty skin

Maybe her hormone levels just settled

She's wearing makeup in the pics you shared in very favourable lighting

Plus she's on Yubo which means she's at the peak of her natural collagen production

Nobody on here advocates for overly complicated skincare routines

SPF 50 during the day, gentle cleanser before tretinoin and moisturiser at night is pretty bare bones tbh

• +1
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad, SexyMofo and 3 others
skin is just hormones tbh, i barely have a skincare routine, just wash my face daily with loreal mens hydra energetic face wash and my skin is flawless, whereas other ppl i know use loads of products and have shitty skin
You need a skincare routine. Atlas cleanse,moisturize, sunscreen in order to preserve your skin and make your skin glow look soft etc.

• +1
You need a skincare routine. Atlas cleanse,moisturize, sunscreen in order to preserve your skin and make your skin glow look soft etc.
no you rly dont, basic washing ur face with water is enough actually, its just genetics, no skincare "routine" will magically make someones skin flawless

• Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
She's wearing makeup in the pics you shared in very favourable lighting

Plus she's on Yubo which means she's at the peak of her natural collagen production

Nobody on here advocates for overly complicated skincare routines

SPF 50 during the day, gentle cleanser before tretinoin and moisturiser at night is pretty bare bones tbh
Cleanse, exfoliate moisturize, sunscreen I'd also add using vitamin c serum, adapalene/tretinoin is all you need to get glowing skin

• +1
I used to have severe eczema on my face when i was a kid, ppl used to think someone threw acid on my face because my skin was peeling off on my face. But now my skin is flawless, its all due to hormones and genetics

no you rly dont, basic washing ur face with water is enough actually, its just genetics, no skincare "routine" will magically make someones skin flawless
When you get older you will regret it. Washing your face with water isn't enough to prevent from getting wrinkles and your skin won't look as good if you don't have a skin care routine

• +1
Cleanse, exfoliate moisturize, sunscreen I'd also add using vitamin c serum, adapalene/tretinoin is all you need to get glowing skin
put a thin layer of vaseline all over ur face after u wash ur face at night , ur skin will be as soft as a babies, thats what i do

:bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and JosephGarrot123
w
I've tried natural didn't work and actually damaged and made my skin worse. So it's up to you even estheticians and dermatologist agree with me
what did you use

When you get older you will regret it. Washing your face with water isn't enough to prevent from getting wrinkles and your skin won't look as good if you don't have a skin care routine
Skincare industry is a scam, you really dont need all these chemicals. How do u think ppl washed their face before any of these chemicals were around?

• Hmm...
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
This nigga thinks only washing face with water is going to prevent him from getting wrinkles. Rip his collagen when he gets older

Last edited:
  • JFL
This nigga thinks washing face with water is going to prevent him from getting wrinkles. Rip his collagen when he gets older
explain to me how a fucking facewash prevents you getting wrinkles lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
you can only get wrinkles from where ur face muscles move a lot and if u dont wear sunscreen

you dont have to believe me, no skincare routine will make up for shitty genetics and messed up hormone levels
Ok nigga do you atleast use a spf 50 sunscreen?

• JFL
This nigga thinks washing face with water is going to prevent him from getting wrinkles. Rip his collagen when he gets older
Less competition brah, let him descend :feelshmm::feelshah::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: egoy, JihadChad and JosephGarrot123
Is it safe to apply tretinoin even if my skin is good , it wont fuck it up ?
Yeah it's safe it just preserves what you have (as much as possible, aging still happens of course)

Here's a video of a 37 year old woman who started tretinoin at 22:

• +1
Reactions: egoy and JihadChad