Yubo: Waste of Time?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Johanjohan
fuarck. and ur getting these prime jbs while a 14 year old like me can’t even get a look in. I can’t wait to be old
what? i haven't gotten laid from yubo

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
fuarck. and ur getting these prime jbs while a 14 year old like me can’t even get a look in. I can’t wait to be old
You seem older than 14 son

half of the whores on there are just there to sell pics now lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, thereallegend and rand anon
Why hmm react @FrameMogger bhai? u think I should ascend with a land whale :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why hmm react @FrameMogger bhai? u think I should ascend with a land whale :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You are not poop colored and no do not ascend with a land whale monstrosity. You are worth more than that. I dumpster dived once and it was awful for mental health dont ever do it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
You are not poop colored and no do not ascend with a land whale monstrosity. You are worth more than that. I dumpster dived once and it was awful for mental health dont ever do it.
a lil cushion for the pushin

nothing wrong wit a baby beluga :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
I'm slightly above average but not htn. 18+ yubo is dead.
I can't change my bday on my profile. So I guess it's over for me

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrameMogger
I can't change my bday on my profile. So I guess it's over for me
just create a new account

also, what's ur approach on yubo if their bio's blank or obscure? I've only gotten 2 snaps from there

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
just create a new account

also, what's ur approach on yubo if their bio's blank or obscure? I've only gotten 2 snaps from there
Getting snaps is easy bro

The problem is getting dates

• +1
Getting snaps is easy bro
i guess I just drag the convos too long :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::feelswhy::feelswhy:

The problem is getting dates
attention seeking flaky whores :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: this is how nearly all of my matches go

2880501 2878840 2862947 Screenshot 20220429 000055
2880500 2878839 2862946 Screenshot 20220415 141835
2880499 2878834 2862945 Screenshot 20220419 213659

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and FrameMogger
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
idk, i've seen foids on there saying it's like their 3rd or 4th account or some shit so
same, but they can always recover and still get 1000s of messages

• +1
quit going for white girls

go for your own race
JFL like I have a choice :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
i've only ever gotten 3 matches from pajeetas cause they're huWhite mclovin only :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
the rest hve been amerimutts, spics, and a few sheboons :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Hmm...
there may not be enough of them in your location
I'm from california so there are quite a few. I go to college in socal, they're all white mclovin only or Anglo chad surfer only over here :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I'm from california so there are quite a few. I go to college in socal, they're all white mclovin only or Anglo chad surfer only over here :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
your best shot is still with them

• +1
yes, zero JBs matched with me after 10 minutes and I got fed up and deleted that trash.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Lygodactylus
yes, zero JBs matched with me after 10 minutes and I got fed up and deleted that trash.
Short fuse huh?

i'm guessing u were under 18 but too ugly?

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
  • So Sad
  • JFL
you probably didn't keep your profile up for long enough
yeah JBs get so much validation its insane ngl, the competition was real
keep in mind this was in 2020, it's gotten worse

• +1
arriange marriage maxx?
Very legit. I could prolly get a stacylite by forcing her to marry me. But I'd have to rape her to get laid. Not comfortable with that.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and rand anon
Lol i remember using yubo back when it first came out. It was alright not 2 bad but it was hella cringe looking back.

• Woah
Lol i remember using yubo back when it first came out. It was alright not 2 bad but it was hella cringe looking back.
you ever slay from it?

gymaxxx and post shirtless beach pictures, this seems like the best thing men can do for themselves on dating apps

gymaxxx and post shirtless beach pictures, this seems like the best thing men can do for themselves on dating apps
I had an PSL pic, a NT pic show casing my height, and a print pic

i got 390 likes so far and its been about 12 hours
half of them live like a bajillion km away tho

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and thereallegend
“Muh photofeeler” :soy:

If that’s you on your avi you are a 4.
Are you gay?

No?

Opinion rejected.

20 WOMEN gave me that rating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back