Yubo: Waste of Time?

Are you gay?

No?

Opinion rejected.

20 WOMEN gave me that rating.
Lol nigga I’ve been here for years, I definitely know what is attractive to women and what is not, and your small recessed chin, sparse short eyebrows, pubes tier facial hair, long philtrum, deer in highlights aspie stare are absolutely not.

Like what the fuck makes you think you look any better than the average guy on the street to women when all your facial features are subpar or dead average at best?

Photofeeler ratings are a massive cope, they don’t actually rate your looks, but the pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Lol nigga I’ve been here for years, I definitely know what is attractive to women and what is not, and your small recessed chin, sparse short eyebrows, pubes tier facial hair, long philtrum, deer in highlights aspie stare are absolutely not.

Like what the fuck makes you think you look any better than the average guy on the street to women when all your facial features are subpar or dead average at best?

Photofeeler ratings are a massive cope, they don’t actually rate your looks, but the pic.
I'll accept that I'm 4 PSL

I'm 6/10 normie-decile scale

Just fraud age. 16yo is legal where im from so i just say im 17 and it lets me swipe on 15-17 yo. Pretty pointless if the girls dont live near you, good for nudes tho. Brother and I both met our current gfs on there tho

Just fraud age. 16yo is legal where im from so i just say im 17 and it lets me swipe on 15-17 yo. Pretty pointless if the girls dont live near you, good for nudes tho. Brother and I both met our current gfs on there tho
Age fraud doesn't work on Yubo anymore

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
For sum reason Yubo attracts a lot of semi pedo girls who are 20+ but still like the teenage pretty boy look

if you have grownish masc man look you wont eat as much on Yubo

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16371 and thereallegend
For sum reason Yubo attracts a lot of semi pedo girls who are 20+ but still like the teenage pretty boy look

if you have grownish masc man look you wont eat as much on Yubo
I'm still tryna find info of the gender ratio of the app

I'm still tryna find info of the gender ratio of the app
I used to be hella active on Yubo the gender ratio isn't bad at all sumwhere like the rest of the live apps I used to pull a female every single day at like 16-20

But the Tik-Tok invasion geared the app heavy to certain ppl so a lot of the grown women are heavily into young looking pretty boys
or nikkas that look like rappers

If thats u in your pics maybe start pic frauding as a liteskin pretty boy or a scammer/thug

or just larp as 17 year oldfor JB's

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back