Zac Efron's aesthetic is incredible

A

ABC

Bronze
6e450bd54c91e392d89a9fe4c4ebc8fe

B6ebee4dccab707d12cca43773d4b9be

Efron eyeprime 52

Dark eyelashes, dark hair, stubble, and slight tan with blue eyes is an untouchable combo. Even better that he has a compact midface and a nw0 hairline to go with it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Kingkellz, SixFootManlet and 3 others
Indeed, he is a heartthrob for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and asiannickghur
Would be unmoggable at 6’4”

• +1
Reactions: Hades
  • +1
Reactions: asiannickghur, joao and Deleted member 1476
he is so gl his awful height actually doesnt affect him negatively
Doesn’t affect him negatively but he’d legit be considered among the few most attractive men on earth if he was 6’4. Would be mentioned alongside Cavill, Momoa, and Hemsworth tbh. He legit would have been in a big superhero movie by now if he was 6’4

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Kingkellz, asiannickghur and 6 others
efron's face looked bloated in that ted bundy film he did and he still looked masc af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jaime lannister., SWEATENEDturtle, Achathin and 1 other person
I was lowkey waiting for you to post ramirez lmao.

I agree with you.

Theres merit for zac for managing to look very good with full cheeks tho
looked better when he had hollow cheeks in that beach movie

Images 6

Ted Bundy Low BF%

@Zyros

Why do you twits always post the worst pics.

This is the best Ramirez pic of all time.

ramirez_111a.jpg

Especially considering this is a 100% candid photo from the start of his trial.
Dbbb2d3960733b5733f656033f4eb441

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
Why are people comparing Ramirez to Efron? They're both great looking guys but have different aesthetics. Of course Ramirez has a far superior bone structure but he looks like an incel with that hair. You think loads of women love him when in reality he was just a strong fetish for a select niche of women. If that guy walked in a bar looking like that he could maybe pull one goth. Efron could go anywhere and slay any woman he wanted just by looking at them with his eyes.

JFL at thinking Ramirez has good looks just because of his bones. He looks like a weirdo / nerd like he was. I'd expect him to be a janitor or serving people at McDonald's. Compared to Zac with his masculine appearance mixed with some great pretty boy features, he absolutely demolishes the guy if the two stood next to each other for the majority of women. Yeah, some goths like Ramirez, but that's about it. The typical woman would pick Zac 100%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and turkproducer
Doesn’t affect him negatively but he’d legit be considered among the few most attractive men on earth if he was 6’4. Would be mentioned alongside Cavill, Momoa, and Hemsworth tbh. He legit would have been in a big superhero movie by now if he was 6’4
TBH I think hemsworth statusMaxxed; hed be chad for sure if he wasn’t famous but his insane status catapults him into top 1% of men

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
If he was even just 2 inches taller he’d go from top 1% to top .01%

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Bad environment
what insane genetics honestly, he had such a shitty lifestyle growing up and was in insane poverty and he still became so good looking
first time i saw this picture my jaw dropped

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
Cope.

tedbundy-lede-1300x673.jpg

Doesn't look Chadly at all.

i dont think he was chad either. im just saying people think he's better looking than he is because of his charisma etc. plus the 70s were more lenient in what was considered attractive. bundy said he only went for attractive victims but half of them were subhumans to today's standards

also dahmer mogs bundy brutally

jeffrey-dahmer-medium.jpg

Jeffrey-DahmerEl-Encanto-Del-Canibal.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and SixFootManlet
93zDqn.gif

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 2227
i dont think he was chad either. im just saying people think he's better looking than he is because of his charisma etc. plus the 70s were more lenient in what was considered attractive. bundy said he only went for attractive victims but half of them were subhumans to today's standards

also dahmer mogs bundy brutally

jeffrey-dahmer-medium.jpg

Jeffrey-DahmerEl-Encanto-Del-Canibal.jpg
Damn Dahmer mogs Bundy brutally.

Dahmer's pics would make for a fun Chadfishing experiment. I wonder how he'd do in India or China.
Nah the one I quoted has that piercing eye contact from him.

All the pics of his with that orange/red jumpover is well after sentencing. It's obvious the anal rape environment started taking its toll on his face.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and auboutduprecipice
He is a skullcel manlet.

jfl at denying this was the best looking man ever. and this is zero makeup or cherry lighting

Screenshot 20191225 220104 Gallery

people here told I look sharp in this pic yet even with favoring lighting I look like some pancake next to him in candid one, like some "mom: we have ramirez at home" meme jfl.

He was a freak (in a good way)
View attachment 266251

Ted Bundy Low BF%

@Zyros
o wow didnt see this one. Looks much better and now (if he lured those women while this low bf) I can understand the appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
:cry: tfw not 6'4 with efrons looks

what is the point of life

The replies on this thread are cringey :forcedsmile:

bundy said he only went for attractive victims but half of them were subhumans
Nah they were attractive as hell.

(Some) of Bundy's Victims:
ted-bundy-victims..jpg

Meanwhile Ramirez:
latest

Ramirez was quite the noodle slayer.

JBW even applies to serial killers.

• JFL
Reactions: SWEATENEDturtle
Nah they were attractive as hell.

(Some) of Bundy's Victims:
ted-bundy-victims..jpg

Meanwhile Ramirez:
latest

Ramirez was quite the noodle slayer.

JBW even applies to serial killers.

NINTCHDBPICT000461988439.jpg

maybe five are LTR material. the rest i wouldnt be seen out in public with

TBH I think hemsworth statusMaxxed; hed be chad for sure if he wasn’t famous but his insane status catapults him into top 1% of men
The one thing of his that is top 0.1% is his eye area (IPD not withstanding). It’s insanely aesthetic.