Zayn Malik v Francisco Lachowski

who mogs

• Zayn

• Chico

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Can't edit my post but here is Chicos laughable claim, it was 6'4 (or 194cm which is basically 6'5)

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
The fuck why can't i edit?

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and AhmedBakr
curries need to stop coping. just imagine chico staying next to zayn he heigtmog him he frame mog him he skullmog him and most importantly he facemog him

Attachments

• 1618783398655.png
    1618783398655.png
    523.9 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol
Even actors that don't rely on their height frauds a lot. The autists over at Celebheights are the only ones I trust on this:

Chico listed at 190.5 (6'3)

No page for Kortajarena but

tom-ford-red-carpet-800x450.jpg

Right beside 6'2.5 Nicholas Hoult

and with 6'0 Luke Evans

jon-kortajarena-and-luke-evans-attend-the-moncler-the-after-party-to-picture-id493231641

So Kortajarena prolly fraudin, Chico agency prolly not fraudin
korts is leaning tbh

I mean, sure but even still 5'8 and 6'3 is a massive difference. Height pushes Chico far beyond Zayn(if we assume no status) in terms of SMV, despite Zayn having a better face.

I mean, sure but even still 5'8 and 6'3 is a massive difference. Height pushes Chico far beyond Zayn(if we assume no status) in terms of SMV, despite Zayn having a better face.
it really hard to compare bro. also smv factors in status so idk what you're saying. but facially i can say zayn mogs 100%. but also he needs to look like this and height wont be an issue irl if he's 5'8" (if he looked like this like this he looks like an exotic god)

in these though, his smv drops tbh (looks like run of the mill indian / paki / arab)

Which is why personalized style and grooming is very important for my brown brothers

Attachments

• 1618784022120.png
    1618784022120.png
    693.9 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, AhmedBakr and 1 other person
it really hard to compare bro. also smv factors in status so idk what you're saying. but facially i can say zayn mogs 100%. but also he needs to look like this and height wont be an issue irl if he's 5'8" (if he looked like this like this he looks like an exotic god)
View attachment 1097277View attachment 1097276View attachment 1097278

in these though, his smv drops tbh (looks like run of the mill indian / paki / arab)
View attachment 1097279View attachment 1097281

Which is why personalized style and grooming is very important for my brown brothers
I don't consider status, because a high level of status trumps looks someone like Ronaldo or even Ed Sheeran will get more attention from women than Chico cause they are global superstars.

Height is very important irl 5'8 is not great it's passable if you're gl but it's a net negative. On the other hand 6'3 is tall and a halo in and of itself. Given they are both GL facially height will make a big difference between them.
Screenshot 20210419 013225 1

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, AhmedBakr and 1 other person
I don't even agree Zayn has a better face. I think Prime Chico mogs him facially, and IRL appeal without fame = lmfao Chico turbo mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
if Chico and Zain had blue eyes, would their rating go up?
Images 11
Unnamed 1

Chico is just some. 5psl prettyboy . What's so special about him? Even Bieber mogs him. This mog battle results are embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 7926 and AscendingHero
View attachment 1097277View attachment 1097276View attachment 1097278

View attachment 1097279View attachment 1097281

jfl he has insane appeal here, his smv doesn't drop at all, girls like the long messy hair look

ur right tho he looks a bit worse here

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AsGoodAsItGets
DailyFrontRowxLIFEWTRNewYorkFashiondVz1gJ01EF3x
35b434af142e16359bbe87d1275fbcf1

Gettyimages 1081299932 612x612
The daily front row fashion media awards arrivals spring summer 2020 new york fashion week usa

Looks so normie without frauding

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, AscendingHero and Copeful
I literally cannot imagine a world where Zayn with his average af height would EVER mog Chico

original.jpg
dude all these pics are gigafrauded photoshoots which is why i didnt use them
i used the best unfrauded pics for both in the op
like ive said before, chico might mog zayn irl cause of height but zayn face mogs
@africancel

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6273 and AsGoodAsItGets
like ive said before, chico might mog zayn irl cause of height but zayn face mogs
@africancel
Candid

dMLgJG0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I literally cannot imagine a world where Zayn with his average af height would EVER mog Chico

original.jpg
if you mean, both were just two unknown guys on the street, sure

@africancel
All the pics you used are frauded photoshoot pics for Chico too

Looks like this irl
Gettyimages 905768894 612x612
Gettyimages 1172630866 594x594

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Copeful
if you mean, both were just two unknown guys on the street, sure
Well, yeah. If we are to compare their LOOKS, which is comprised of their face and height, and not their fame status (as africancel stated, Ed Sheeran mogs Chico cuz fame)

• +1

• JFL
jfl he has insane appeal here, his smv doesn't drop at all, girls like the long messy hair look
View attachment 1097303
ur right tho he looks a bit worse here
View attachment 1097306
yeah something about the half done beard looks weird. also i don't think guys with thick beards ( mostly ethnics) look good with that kinda zac efron haircut. and in the other one, he just looks low class / try hard. most of the struggle for brown folk is to look high class, because this is the stigma against brown folk in the west so looking like this doesn't help imho.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
man you can't use post prime chico. Everyone knows he ascended hard af and is just a regular Chad now. Nobody gives a fuck about post prime Chico
"Regular chad" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dude how does he manage to convince people he is more than 4.5 PSL in this state

• JFL
Randy Orton at 29

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6273
He's only 28
Thats irrelevant, still post prime. Nobody is hailing current Chico to be any PSL god, so stop using his shitty selfies post prime as an example.

Him growing out a bushy retard beard and taking a snap selfie while dehydrated af not giving a shit how he looks like isn't a good indicator about his current looks. But whatever, if you want to convince yourself he's currently 4.5PSL, I don't care. Compare prime chico to zayn, nobody cares about post prime chico.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and AhmedBakr
Dude he's a low tier normie 4 PSL if I'm being generous

bro whatever the fuck happened to chico tbh ngl. suifuel if i were him

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and AhmedBakr
Thats irrelevant, still post prime. Nobody is hailing current Chico to be any PSL god, so stop using his shitty selfies post prime as an example.

Him growing out a bushy retard beard and taking a snap selfie while dehydrated af not giving a shit how he looks like isn't a good indicator about his current looks. But whatever, if you want to convince yourself he's currently 4.5PSL, I don't care. Compare prime chico to zayn, nobody cares about post prime chico.
Dude your Avi mogs prime Chico very hard too to me

• +1
bro whatever the fuck happened to chico tbh ngl. suifuel if i were him
Its OVER for him.

He got a shitton of kids, hairline receding, aged like 15 years in the last 5 JFL probably because of the family life and stress ngl.

He shaved his hair and didn't dare post a picture of himself on IG until it grew out. His modelling days are soon over.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and AhmedBakr
jfl at coping subhuman ethnics sucking zayns cock dry, 'muh frauding pic', 'muh exotic chad', 'muh over for chico'

Attachments

• chico in suit(mogs).gif
    chico in suit(mogs).gif
    827.9 KB · Views: 56
  • tumblr_mqfzbn4gJm1rx1nv7o1_500.gif
    tumblr_mqfzbn4gJm1rx1nv7o1_500.gif
    592.9 KB · Views: 27
  • downloadfile-28.gif
    downloadfile-28.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 85
  • +1
psl god vs woman with beard from mumbai, incomparable

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 5185
man you can't use post prime chico. Everyone knows he ascended hard af and is just a regular Chad now. Nobody gives a fuck about post prime Chico
I think overall Chico is overrated he is/was very gl but a lot of his Mogs are size Mogs taller, wider and bigger skull. I noticed the same thing with Hu Bing, who looks great next to people cause of size but he's like 5 psl, nick Bateman too but to a lesser extent.

• +1
Its OVER for him.

He got a shitton of kids, hairline receding, aged like 15 years in the last 5 JFL probably because of the family life and stress ngl.

He shaved his hair and didn't dare post a picture of himself on IG until it grew out. His modelling days are soon over.
pretty fucked ngl. pretty boys got it bad honestly. I was a prettyboy myself (recessed maxilla) and collagen shutdown from smoking and sleepless studycelling made my face drop a lot of points. and thank fucking god i got on fin as soon as i saw thinning on the hair tbh, or it was OVER ngl.

I'd seen some campaigns of him with the beard trying took mature ie dellisola vibes. He's still got appeal tbh and i think he'll be alright once he gets into the "man vibe". Hes' been a boy all his modelling career and he just needs to bring that raw appeal like gandy / dellisola and i think he'll be okay. the hair is another story tho.

I think overall Chico is overrated he is/was very gl but a lot of his Mogs are size Mogs taller, wider and bigger skull. I noticed the same thing with Hu Bing, who looks great next to people cause of size but he's like 5 psl, nick Bateman too but to a lesser extent.
Chico has three main downfalls:

1) Brown eyes - with blue eyes he would look way more striking - his coloring, because of his eyes are sub optimal
2) Physique, he looks way too twink like, which is why Bateman prolly has more IRL appeal despite being lower in terms of PSL rating. He should've gymmaxxed hard for IRL appeal, but since he's a fashion model he obviously never did
3) Lack of masculinity in face

I think the reason he is so heralded is because we can imagine him turbo giga slaying in high school, which is where a lot of users are from and a lot of the "social game" happens. Like we can just imagine prime Chico walking into HS with a backpack over one shoulder and every girl just cumming instantly

81d6375a734ce42d9cc8b2bcbe620351.jpg

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
InCollage 20210419 000528451

Tough choice

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 6273
Chico has three main downfalls:

1) Brown eyes - with blue eyes he would look way more striking - his coloring, because of his eyes are sub optimal
2) Physique, he looks way too twink like, which is why Bateman prolly has more IRL appeal despite being lower in terms of PSL rating. He should've gymmaxxed hard for IRL appeal, but since he's a fashion model he obviously never did
3) Lack of masculinity in face

I think the reason he is so heralded is because we can imagine him turbo giga slaying in high school, which is where a lot of users are from and a lot of the "social game" happens. Like we can just imagine prime Chico walking into HS with a backpack over one shoulder and every girl just cumming instantly

81d6375a734ce42d9cc8b2bcbe620351.jpg
yeah pretty much summed up well ngl

• +1
To me the reason why Chico descended so hard is because he doesn’t have the raw bones, sure he has an amazing structure, but compared to O’pry Gandy, Meeks, his face is more soft, prettyboy and feminine (no giant jaw or brow), which paired with collagen, gives him universal anime boy appeal in his prime, which may have a higher peak appeal then the more dominant bone structures of others, but gives him less room for aging.

• +1
Disagree with this one, I think he'd look uncanny with blue eyes
brown eyes suit his pheno + his aren't even dark, they're light so it isn't a failo by any means
Blue eyes shared by Teenwolfer on We Heart It
Francisco Lachowski (@chico_lachowski) | Twitter