Zayn Malik v Francisco Lachowski

who mogs

• Zayn

• Chico

Results are only viewable after voting.
To me the reason why Chico descended so hard is because he doesn’t have the raw bones, sure he has an amazing structure, but compared to O’pry Gandy, Meeks, his face is more soft, prettyboy and feminine (no giant jaw or brow), which paired with collagen, gives him universal anime boy appeal in his prime, which may have a higher peak appeal then the more dominant bone structures of others, but gives him less room for aging.
Water bro prettyboys don't age well in general

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Disagree with this one, I think he'd look uncanny with blue eyes
brown eyes suit his pheno + his aren't even dark, they're light so it isn't a failo by any means
Blue eyes shared by Teenwolfer on We Heart It
Francisco Lachowski (@chico_lachowski) | Twitter
ClMSaYTUkAAFZSK.jpg

Meeks doesn't look very "uncanny" imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Copeful
^And Meeks is more far removed from white guy than Chico is, so it should look more "uncanny" on him than it ever would on Chico

^And Meeks is more far removed from white guy than Chico is, so it should look more "uncanny" on him than it ever would on Chico
some things just work bro for whatever reason. also ballou looks insane with his dark triad eye area and I don't think blue eyes would benefit his "overall presentation" ie the general vibe that one present: prettyboy friendly, menacing dark triad, mature high class med etc.

i like to think of good genetic recombinations as certain features haloing each other creating an attractive presentation much more than beautiful individual parts. Meeks' eye shape along with his zygos as well as his colouring and unironically his lack of eyebrows creates this striking appearance imo

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Water bro prettyboys don't age well in general
His big skull adds to his neoteny body proportions along with his facial aestetics in his prime, thus his nickname "Chico" which means boy because of his youthful appearance in his teens and early twenties. Things that stand out to me about him is his wide nostrils and short nose profile which make it androgynous. His eye area is hooded and vertically narrow yet has little brow ridge which makes his profile soft. his ipd and es ratio give his eye area a feminine ratio. but combined with his eye shape and high cheekbones, they balance his face to be androgynous masculine. His bodily proportions work to make his outline more masculine because of height and skull size, yet more boyish because of children's bigger head to body ratio, his massive skull balances so he isn't a lanky guy at 6'3.

TLDR: his masculine and feminine features, ratios and body proportions contribute to his appeal.

• +1
Zayn is better looking facially by far, even with the height difference. Now consider the statusmog zayn gives him, literally back to lucifer. Zayn is easily 7+ PSL tbh facewise.
I used to think Chico was unmoggable but after leaning more and seeing how bad he looks after the reaper hit him, Chico is deteriorating in my eye.

The Chico, Zayn height mog is beyond brutal. But imo OP didn't use the best pics of Chico and literally used Zayn's all time PSL 7 insane irl appeal pics. So far that reason, Zayn mogs. Mirin his eyelashes and hairline tbh

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Effortless
Zayn is better looking facially by far, even with the height difference. Now consider the statusmog zayn gives him, literally back to lucifer. Zayn is easily 7+ PSL tbh facewise.
Good High-IQ user, I tend to agree with the majority of the stuff you say(y)

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Disagree with this one, I think he'd look uncanny with blue eyes
brown eyes suit his pheno + his aren't even dark, they're light so it isn't a failo by any means
Blue eyes shared by Teenwolfer on We Heart It
Francisco Lachowski (@chico_lachowski) | Twitter
Looks more feminine but waay more striking and exotic with blue eyes

• +1
Chico is an international model and Zayn Malik is a singer. Not fair comparing the both, it doesn't happen very often, but I'd say both Zayn and Chico are very good and shouldn't be compared. I prefer Chico though:p

Whats this cope of hairline too low, there is nothing like a hairline being too low. @SubhumanCurrycel would trade his family for zayns hairline jfl.
A low hairline on a man doesn't look all that great, as it makes him look slightly babyish. But that is a minor gripe for Zayn, he is very good looking

A low hairline on a man doesn't look all that great, as it makes him look slightly babyish. But that is a minor gripe for Zayn, he is very good looking

A low hairline is a androgenic quality.

licensed-image

Aaron Hernandez has the perfect hairline and forehead shape.

A low hairline is a androgenic quality.

licensed-image

Aaron Hernandez has the perfect hairline and forehead shape.
Low hairline only will look good if his facial thirds don't get affected by it. Anyways, nowadays it looks like Zayn's hairline has matured, he has a more proper hairline,

Low hairline only will look good if his facial thirds don't get affected by it. Anyways, nowadays it looks like Zayn's hairline has matured, he has a more proper hairline,

Disagree, a feminine high hairline looks awful. Aaron's is hyperandrogenic, plus he has the perfect forehead, shape, short, square and broad. Compare his forehead and hairline shape with Henry Cavills.

2348840960-jpg.19479

gettyimages-177211705.jpg

Which one looks better? Aaron's is much more ideal.

Disagree, a feminine high hairline looks awful. Aaron's is hyperandrogenic, plus he has the perfect forehead, shape, short, square and broad. Compare his forehead and hairline shape with Henry Cavills.

2348840960-jpg.19479

gettyimages-177211705.jpg

Which one looks better? Aaron's is much more ideal.
:lul: women don't have high hairline, they have lower hairline than men cause they don't norwood and have more compact and smaller faces than men

Keep coping curries, Zayn was born half Paki and half British, it's so fucking obvious he is more from his mom's side due to his female pheno. Meanwhile his dad is a 3 psl curry :lul:

:lul: women don't have high hairline, they have lower hairline than men cause they don't norwood and have more compact and smaller faces than men

No a males hairline is at a lower position than a woman's hairline. The males hairline forehead shape is also less tall, but broader, shorter, and square shaped. Like I said Aaron's, forehead and hairline mogs Cavill to hell and back because of that, even WITH a buzz cut.

No a males hairline is at a lower position than a woman's hairline. The males hairline forehead shape is also less tall, but broader, shorter, and square shaped. Like I said Aaron's, forehead and hairline mogs Cavill to hell and back because of that, even WITH a buzz cut.
Bruh, I agree with square and broader forehead being the norm with men, but go look over internet, men have bigger foreheads, bigger forehead is a high T trait. You mention anyone, Ben it Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt, Bradley Cooper, Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, John Hamm, Marlon Brando and I am just giving random names, I agree an overtly big forehead isn’t good, but a matured hairline isn’t short like women and maintains facia thirds

Keep coping curries, Zayn was born half Paki and half British, it's so fucking obvious he is more from his mom's side due to his female pheno. Meanwhile his dad is a 3 psl curry :lul:
View attachment 1161899
His eyes and nose looks very much like his dad, only the face shape and coloring is similar to his mother

His eyes and nose looks very much like his dad, only the face shape and coloring is similar to his mother
That heroin must be hitting the spot, since he has his mom's nose and his dad's hair. His dad is still 3 psl that fucked a 4 psl foid and somehow lucked out and came out with a good looking kid

That heroin must be hitting the spot, since he has his mom's nose and his dad's hair. His dad is still 3 psl that fucked a 4 psl foid and somehow lucked out and came out with a good looking kid
I mean his eyes look very much like his dad and his nostrils too are like him, he didn’t get the bulbous formation on the nose. 3 PSL + 4 PSL = 7 PSL, got it👍🏻

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
I mean his eyes look very much like his dad and his nostrils too are like him, he didn’t get the bulbous formation on the nose. 3 PSL + 4 PSL = 7 PSL, got it👍🏻
It's incredibly weird, it's like the nigga talked to god and chose what he wanted. His sisters are all low tier trash foids tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
It's incredibly weird, it's like the nigga talked to god and chose what he wanted. His sisters are all low tier trash foids tho
:lul::lul::lul:, genetic recombination is to be thanked in his case, look at Chico and his sister :p
Edit : Zayn literally also has the exact same hairline as his dad, and yet somehow he turned out to be a chad:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Chowdog
:lul::lul::lul:, genetic recombination is to be thanked in his case, look at Chico and his sister :p
Edit : Zayn literally also has the exact same hairline as his dad, and yet somehow he turned out to be a chad:lul::lul:
Chico is an extremely rare case, he is Brazilian which is a country full of niggers and outcasts, favelas, high crime and just a fucking corrupt hole in the ground, even though there is a good population of white people, still he was born privileged in the fucking jungle. Which means he definitely has genes from European explorers in his bloodline, he has a very European look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928
Chico is an extremely rare case, he is Brazilian which is a country full of niggers and outcasts, favelas, high crime and just a fucking corrupt hole in the ground, even though there is a good population of white people, still he was born privileged in the fucking jungle. Which means he definitely has genes from European explorers in his bloodline, he has a very European look
People say he looks Asian:lul:, I kinda disagree with that, he does look European and majority of his bloodline is Polish

Have a look at this Pakistani cope:lul::lul: -https://looksmax.org/threads/pakistan-mog-battle.341174/

[SPOILER="List of Zayn Voters"]TRUE_CEL
Phillybeard1996
Chowdog
cmena99
Deleted member 2205
andy9432
Fading
Newone
Currypirate4
Chinacurry
EasternRightWinger15
Fath0039
20Nobragger01
PrestonYnot
thecel
efidescontinuado
Syxiacos
Copeful
Deleted member 7651
Aeonxdro
looksmaxxer234
AsGoodAsItGets
IwantToLooksMaxx
Deleted member 11074
HarvardDropOut
Deleted member 11630
kysIFshort
bwrauycnee
GigaChang
HunterEyes7
Ryan
brickbomz14
BogdanYermakov
PetitusMeatus2
ahmsal15
RecessedCel5
Olong2021
BUY$DRUGS
volcelfatcel
AscendingHero
Deleted member 13301
Ertyhhhnnjkkkkk
vuvubu
AhmedBakr
VeryFuglyNiyguhs[/SPOILER]

LMAO almost all of the Zayn voters are either curries or ethnics (also some gooks) :lul::lul::lul: